FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Young couple looking for saucy fun!

Young couple looking for saucy fun!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a young couple who have been on here a couple weeks now and stuggling to find what we are looking for.

We are looking for a genuine, female or couple who want to meet for same room sex or a bit of girl on girl fun (am curious and its my partners fantasy!) please dont waste our time we are genuine and dont want to waste our time on people who arent serious!! oh and clealiness is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look forward to hearing from you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

come to port glasgow

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"We are a young couple who have been on here a couple weeks now and stuggling to find what we are looking for.

We are looking for a genuine, female or couple who want to meet for same room sex or a bit of girl on girl fun (am curious and its my partners fantasy!) please dont waste our time we are genuine and dont want to waste our time on people who arent serious!! oh and clealiness is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look forward to hearing from you xx"

A couple of weeks profile says over a year

i can smell,,,,sh,,,,,,, well we r here if u want some,,,,lol

By *unstuffMan  over a year ago

North West/Edinburgh

"We are a young couple who have been on here a couple weeks now and stuggling to find what we are looking for.

We are looking for a genuine, female or couple who want to meet for same room sex or a bit of girl on girl fun (am curious and its my partners fantasy!) please dont waste our time we are genuine and dont want to waste our time on people who arent serious!! oh and clealiness is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look forward to hearing from you xx"

Don't get that one..

Sniff Sniff...Who's dropped one..

Miss D was that you???

Couple of weeks, my hairy but surprisingly pert ass..

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

We are looking for a genuine, female or couple who want to meet for same room sex or a bit of girl on girl fun (am curious and its my partners fantasy!) please dont waste our time we are genuine and dont want to waste our time on people who arent serious!! oh and clealiness is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look forward to hearing from you xx

Don't get that one..

Sniff Sniff...Who's dropped one..

Miss D was that you???

Couple of weeks, my hairy but surprisingly pert ass.. "

ohhh u cheeky bugga im a lady ...it was the cat lol

Like we would say to a single guy....

Try a social .... Get out and meet peeps get urself known..

Try cj's maybe....

And most of all be honest.... Which obviously u havnt been looking at ur profile being on a year and saying u have been on 2 weeks lol....

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Like we would say to a single guy....

Try cj's maybe....

And most of all be honest.... Which obviously u havnt been looking at ur profile being on a year and saying u have been on 2 weeks lol....

"

"Like we would say to a single guy....

Try cj's maybe....

And most of all be honest.... Which obviously u havnt been looking at ur profile being on a year and saying u have been on 2 weeks lol......... Full of fantasist on here

"

I have this simple system, "no green tick, no chance".

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We've all got the Inspector Clouseau hats on I see!

for all the people who are wondering, anno it says we have had an account for over a year, and thats true, but we didnt do anything about it, we didnt come on the site for a year! then we decided we wanted to take the plunge and meet some new people and see what happens! just clearing that up!

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

I know your profile says yer a hot female but maybe get a few new pics.. the one you have is slightly alien.... and its scared me

add me as a friend and see more pics. oh and btw my partner and i are genuine honest people (its hard to go on a swingers site constantly!)if you guys cant be nice please dont write anything, i dont appreciate it, i wouldnt do that to anyone on here. and like i say to rude people....if you want to post crap go on facebook

Quirkyville

"add me as a friend and see more pics. oh and btw my partner and i are genuine honest people (its hard to go on a swingers site constantly!)if you guys cant be nice please dont write anything, i dont appreciate it, i wouldnt do that to anyone on here. and like i say to rude people....if you want to post crap go on facebook"

Wasnt being nasty at all - Just voicing my opinion as requested in your post!!!

no, its ok it wasnt you, just dont understand why people are so hung up on the fact that we have had an account for over a year, when we genuinley just set one up for fun but didnt take it any further, but now we want to meet some new people and have a bit of fun you know?

Quirkyville

Phew! for a minute there i thought i was being nasty... oops...

"add me as a friend and see more pics. "

You dont have any pics in your private gallery.. so hows anybody meant to see them??

And unfortunatly when you make the plunge to post on the forums.. you have to be thick as skin to receive comments that are given.. its the forums, its what happens good luck

ahhh my partner just told me he has the pics hidden for only people who are serious he didnt want just any random seeing them, so apologies for that one! yeah i realise that, but i was under the impression that this was a serious site with adults who respected other people, but your right i will not take it so personally thanks!!

I think the problem is at the moment that there are a lot of skeptics out there using the site... I think because a lot of people have read about 'timewasters' on profiles they assume that everyone is a timewaster if they cannot respond within an hour of sending a mail...

It was unfortunate that your profile didnt match your statement and then again with the picture thing... way i see it is.. you will either use the site and meet folks or you wont.. no skin off my nose to be honest... Dont let the comments people leave bother you though because like facebook you can simply block them

Hope you enjoy the site and i wanna say on behalf of the friendly side of fab.... Welcome and happy swinging.... DD

thanks dancing devil!! thats so nice and restores my faith that there are nice people on this site! anno what you mean tho, and i understand that there are time waster on this site but i just wasnt expecting the response when there was a genuine reason. thanks for your comment i was worried that there wasnt any nice people here but you have proved other wise. happy swinging to you and thanks for your warm welcome xx

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Hi louise and jay. Welcome to fab. The land of swingerdom can be a fickle old place as you have no doubt gathered. Don't be put of by negative comments but learn from the experience. I wish you every luck in your searches. Just remember make sure your messages, chat comments, forum postings etc don't leave yourselves open to criticism. Hope this helps.

Why dont you go to a site then that does not accept single men to join, as you seem to be yet another member openly discriminating against single men?

No doubt the reply will be the usual back up excuse of, "Oh it's just that single men are not our thing!"

Or is this post just an advert for your profile?

"Why dont you go to a site then that does not accept single men to join, as you seem to be yet another member openly discriminating against single men?

No doubt the reply will be the usual back up excuse of, "Oh it's just that single men are not our thing!"

Or is this post just an advert for your profile? "

Surely it is up to them who they meet? We for one after seeing your post would never meet you.

why do ppl post shite then forget about it?

"Why dont you go to a site then that does not accept single men to join, as you seem to be yet another member openly discriminating against single men?

Or is this post just an advert for your profile?

Surely it is up to them who they meet? We for one after seeing your post would never meet you.

"

agreed...dont look good

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

so you think that everyone on this site should meet single men? Really?

Congratulations! you have just managed to turn every couple away from yourself! Well Done!

We don't meet single men because they don't offer us anything.. Why would I share Quirky with someone that shares nothing in return? And I am straight so it does nothing for me!

Everyone is here for whatever takes their fancy, not to be a dial a shag for every single man! I know single men are needed in swinging but you mate are the kinda guy that makes it tough for the genuine single guys out there

Quirkyville

And That Ladies and Gentlemen is how you say fuck you in the fab world....

P.s.. We dont need an 'Advert' for our profile.....

Just when you think you have seen it all, there's another eye opener

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yaaaasss, the competition has decreased by one. Haha

"Yaaaasss, the competition has decreased by one. Haha"

Lol

"Yaaaasss, the competition has decreased by one. Haha"

Lmao!!!

james dont sit on the fence or stay neutral in fact lets just pretend that us poor single men are welcome with open arms.

Apologies to the couples i have met already who made me feel welcome.

[Removed by poster at 09/05/12 10:10:58]

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

hope you guys have found a lovely lady to play with nothing better than sharing a lady and pleasing each other, hmm x

L xxx

» Add a new message to this topic