FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lockdown reality

Lockdown reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we normally post pics of ourselves looking our best, but the reality of lockdown is I'm sitting here on leggings, fluffy socks and a cosy fleecy, hair tied bad looking very un sexy to say the least.

Anyone else going for the I dont give a fuck what i look like look.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offee300Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Bet you still look hot

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Me rocking the whole messy bun & pjs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we normally post pics of ourselves looking our best, but the reality of lockdown is I'm sitting here on leggings, fluffy socks and a cosy fleecy, hair tied bad looking very un sexy to say the least.

Anyone else going for the I dont give a fuck what i look like look. "

To me that is the best look, I find the relaxed look more attractive than the all dolled up look.

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yup defo, unless it's a day I have to go to work we are pj's only in the house. X

By *ave ago heroMan  over a year ago

ayr

Any of you girls brave enough to post a pic of the I don’t give a f##k look? Lolxx

Scrubs on here

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

clean pjs on, fluffy dressing gown on,turbin wrapped around my wet hair as not long out a bath,Sat now with a coffee watching Rocketman ...great wee film btw for those who aint seen it .... Have a great Sunday Xx

"Any of you girls brave enough to post a pic of the I don’t give a f##k look? Lolxx"

Nope. I look like Oor Wullie!

ayr

Lol I’m sure you would be the best looking oor wullie impression goin around lol xx

I’m in my comfys with a weeks stubble looking like a fat wee flump lol

Hair needs cut .. desperate need of a shave .. sitting in my shorts and t shirt

[Removed by poster at 29/03/20 12:33:54]

"Hair needs cut .. desperate need of a shave .. sitting in my shorts and t shirt

"

Swap you lol

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Pants and T shirt...I've found my level

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haven't shaved my legs or anything else for that matter for 2 weeks gonna need a machete at this rate haha

ayr

Iv got as far as jeans and tee-shirt... it took a lot of effort lol

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Been trying to get up and get ready like usual.

Finding the motivation is trying though.

"Been trying to get up and get ready like usual.

Finding the motivation is trying though. "

You want to come and do my job lol

Like cave dwellers of late lol . Not that much better Anyway lol

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I've upgraded to cargo shorts and flip flops....havaianas..get me.

6 quid they where

By *rs She DevilWoman  over a year ago

Blantyre

I could never sit around in pyjamas. I get dressed the minute I'm up. This lockdown is giving me the chance to wear nice clothes that I couldn't wear going to work.

"I could never sit around in pyjamas. I get dressed the minute I'm up. This lockdown is giving me the chance to wear nice clothes that I couldn't wear going to work."

Be a devil and embrace your inner slob, go on

By *lasgowguy1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

You want to come and do my job lol"

All the people in your field are proving how invaluable they are.

I bet you and your colleagues are making "doctor" decisions and keeping people alive.

Keep going, we need you all.

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’re opposites in this one. Mr Pf is up, showered and ready every morning, whereas Mrs Pf would live her life at the moment in her jammies if she thought she’d get away with it.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/20 13:23:57]

You want to come and do my job lol

All the people in your field are proving how invaluable they are.

I bet you and your colleagues are making "doctor" decisions and keeping people alive.

Keep going, we need you all. "

Thank you your words are very much appreciated. Some of us havent seen our children or family for over two weeks now.

But our family realise that we are needed.

By *ayRosesWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm only getting dressed when I have a video call, otherwise it's comfy clothes, no bra, no make-up.

I'm intensely lucky that I can stay home and still work, I'm in awe of those keeping us safe, healthy and fed at this time. Hopefully, you'll all be properly valued by society after this x

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Scrubs on here"

Kudos and clap (the hand type).

"Scrubs on here

Kudos and clap (the hand type). "

Thank you

I was doing the scruff thing but changed that last night.

Made me feel so much better too

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Scrubs on here

Thank you "

Definitely utmost respect. My pal works in the labs and she’s working 6 day weeks.

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Today it’s leggings and a baggy shirt and a messy bun but mon to fri it’s uniform

By *rs She DevilWoman  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I could never sit around in pyjamas. I get dressed the minute I'm up. This lockdown is giving me the chance to wear nice clothes that I couldn't wear going to work.

Be a devil and embrace your inner slob, go on "

I don't have an inner slob. It would be alien to me to sit around in pyjamas at any time, regardless of lockdown or not.

"Scrubs on here

Thank you

Definitely utmost respect. My pal works in the labs and she’s working 6 day weeks.

"

All I can say is thank you again - cant use my words right now sorry

"I could never sit around in pyjamas. I get dressed the minute I'm up. This lockdown is giving me the chance to wear nice clothes that I couldn't wear going to work.

I don't have an inner slob. It would be alien to me to sit around in pyjamas at any time, regardless of lockdown or not. "

Would love to be a slob right now to be honest with you. But am in my sexy scrubs.

I don't have an inner slob. It would be alien to me to sit around in pyjamas at any time, regardless of lockdown or not. "

You could always do it in a silky negligee

That would light mr devil's inner furnace

I don't have an inner slob. It would be alien to me to sit around in pyjamas at any time, regardless of lockdown or not.

Would love to be a slob right now to be honest with you. But am in my sexy scrubs."

It's clearly not dampening your libido all this saving the nation

Would love to be a slob right now to be honest with you. But am in my sexy scrubs.

It's clearly not dampening your libido all this saving the nation "

I really hope your joking right now I've seen your posts and how a bitch you are do not start on me not today!!!

I really hope your joking right now I've seen your posts and how a bitch you are do not start on me not today!!!"

Calm down...and don't name call

I really hope your joking right now I've seen your posts and how a bitch you are do not start on me not today!!!

Calm down...and don't name call"

Then stop being an idiot then!

All day in jammies bath and new jammies. Fuck yes! Every day's a "me" day.

West Lothian

Just back from the shops getting stuff for the week ahead.

Everything was stocked up and running smoothly.

Back to the house now

I really hope your joking right now I've seen your posts and how a bitch you are do not start on me not today!!!"

I think we all owe you and your colleagues a great big thank you for all the work you are doing putting yourself at risk to save lives .. how you wind down from a stressful day is no one else’s fucking business and they should be ashamed of themselves x

I certainly don't care what I look like. Out shopping with the fuck buddy's thong on as a face mask lol

I think we all owe you and your colleagues a great big thank you for all the work you are doing putting yourself at risk to save lives .. how you wind down from a stressful day is no one else’s fucking business and they should be ashamed of themselves x"

I have absolutely no issue with frontline workers getting their jollies on here like the rest of us

But I do have an issue with those who feel the need to crow about it in the hope of some sexual attention

I find it crass

Got a week out of my uniform and so I’m totally going to be in my comfies. Would love to go to the shop in my onesie but nae that brave. I’m a classy bird haha xx

Out to Morrison's with a full face of war paint on and perfume....why the hell not.

I think we all owe you and your colleagues a great big thank you for all the work you are doing putting yourself at risk to save lives .. how you wind down from a stressful day is no one else’s fucking business and they should be ashamed of themselves x

I have absolutely no issue with frontline workers getting their jollies on here like the rest of us

But I do have an issue with those who feel the need to crow about it in the hope of some sexual attention

I find it crass "

Are you kidding me jollies I have watched two people lose there lives today so if you think am looking for sexual attention then You are off your freaking head!

West Lothian

I find it crass

Are you kidding me jollies I have watched two people lose there lives today so if you think am looking for sexual attention then You are off your freaking head!"

I would advise you to ignore the poster and not to rise to her pish.

I find it crass

Are you kidding me jollies I have watched two people lose there lives today so if you think am looking for sexual attention then You are off your freaking head!"

Wouldnt worry about the trouble maker. Shes clearly just struggling to fill her day and looking for a drama injection

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Were getting up n dressed every day, some days later than others but trying to keep as normal a routine as possible

K

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"I would advise you to ignore the poster and not to rise to her pish. "

You rose like a salmon though ?

I found her post to be fair comment.

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Were getting up n dressed every day, some days later than others but trying to keep as normal a routine as possible

K"

We are trying to do this Monday to Fri to keep. School. Routine going but Sundays have always been a chill and jammies day for us x

West Lothian

"I would advise you to ignore the poster and not to rise to her pish.

I found her post to be fair comment. "

I didn't see me reply to her but you bash on

Penicuik

I didn't see me reply to her but you bash on "

You quoted her post and replied.

Any poster is entitled to their opinion within the rules of forum.

You got personal which is uncool

Just cut my own hair. Not too shabby to be honest. Tidied up the back and sides.

You got personal which is uncool "

When a certain poster is inclined to be nasty and take things and twist them how else are people to respond?

"Just cut my own hair. Not too shabby to be honest. Tidied up the back and sides."

Good for you

When a certain poster is inclined to be nasty and take things and twist them how else are people to respond?"

Now hang on a minute...I didn't name call

West Lothian

You got personal which is uncool "

So very personal calling someone out for posting pish.

Most see it for what it is so I'm cool

I'll keep my replies for folk who can positively contribute to discussion in future

"Just cut my own hair. Not too shabby to be honest. Tidied up the back and sides.

Good for you"

Not sure what other would think though.lol

When a certain poster is inclined to be nasty and take things and twist them how else are people to respond?

Now hang on a minute...I didn't name call"

You my dear took a comment and twisted it to your own end to start crap every heard of the word called sarcasm? Who in there sane mind would take me saying in my sexy scrubs seriously? I look far from sexy today in fact the majority on this post knew I was being sarcastic saying what I did.

"Just cut my own hair. Not too shabby to be honest. Tidied up the back and sides.

Good for you

Not sure what other would think though.lol"

Can't be that bad lol

Penicuik

So very personal calling someone out for posting pish.

Most see it for what it is so I'm cool

I'll keep my replies for folk who can positively contribute to discussion in future "

Good lad

Up earlier than normal to get the dog out, but pretty much living in gym clothes and pjs, may as well be comfy!

Well at the minute I'm naked and covered in bubbles, been out a walk and then cleaned the car, bath pop some painkillers pjs and bed for me kids have been shown the freezer and microwave and told to fend for themselves, been trying to get dressed every day and not lie in my pjs as I've only just been getting into a good routine the last month and not sleeping all day so trying to maintain that positivity for a while though normally I go through periods I live in my pjs

Good for you

Not sure what other would think though.lol"

Hope u left enough to pull on lol

By *bigone81Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"So we normally post pics of ourselves looking our best, but the reality of lockdown is I'm sitting here on leggings, fluffy socks and a cosy fleecy, hair tied bad looking very un sexy to say the least.

Anyone else going for the I dont give a fuck what i look like look. "

Photos or it didn't happen lol, plus I think most of us like the normal look too

"clean pjs on, fluffy dressing gown on,turbin wrapped around my wet hair as not long out a bath,Sat now with a coffee watching Rocketman ...great wee film btw for those who aint seen it .... Have a great Sunday Xx"

Great film!!

You seen bohemian rhapsody?

"clean pjs on, fluffy dressing gown on,turbin wrapped around my wet hair as not long out a bath,Sat now with a coffee watching Rocketman ...great wee film btw for those who aint seen it .... Have a great Sunday Xx

Great film!!

You seen bohemian rhapsody?"

Im actually sitting watching it right now

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Rocket man was a bit meh Bohemian Rhapsody is much better

"Rocket man was a bit meh Bohemian Rhapsody is much better "
I loved Rocketman also loving Bohemian too

[Removed by poster at 30/03/20 10:11:55]

"Rocket man was a bit meh Bohemian Rhapsody is much better I loved Rocketman also loving Bohemian too "

I too young to remember live aid but after watching it i googled and watched and looked into it the comparison with film and real life is amazing

» Add a new message to this topic