FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > No more Gran Caneria dunes

No more Gran Caneria dunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://thecanarynews.com/2020/05/22/you-can-now-be-fined-for-straying-from-the-paths-through-the-dunes-of-maspalomas/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah but the dunes are still there,and these measures are put in place to protect the dunes and it's natural habitat.There are still pathways to navigate through the dunes.

I'm sure the meerkats will find somewhere else to pop up

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Yeah but the dunes are still there,and these measures are put in place to protect the dunes and it's natural habitat.There are still pathways to navigate through the dunes.

I'm sure the meerkats will find somewhere else to pop up"

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

yes , keep the dunes good, they belong to pdi/Maspalomas dont spoil them , may they last for ever x

Sadly they are not enforcing it. We are pissed off seeing everyone walk all over them. After the lockdown they looked stunning!!! Sadly they are going to shit again.

I really hope they start policing it. But I really can’t see it. After talking to a few of the locals, this is not the first time they have tried it.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sadly they are not enforcing it. We are pissed off seeing everyone walk all over them. After the lockdown they looked stunning!!! Sadly they are going to shit again.

I really hope they start policing it. But I really can’t see it. After talking to a few of the locals, this is not the first time they have tried it. "

Some people have no respect for the natural landscape there, what a shame.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Sadly they are not enforcing it. We are pissed off seeing everyone walk all over them. After the lockdown they looked stunning!!! Sadly they are going to shit again.

I really hope they start policing it. But I really can’t see it. After talking to a few of the locals, this is not the first time they have tried it. "

Have the signposts been replaced ?

In march the signs to keep out were completely unreadable.

I really hope they start policing it. But I really can’t see it. After talking to a few of the locals, this is not the first time they have tried it.

Have the signposts been replaced ?

In march the signs to keep out were completely unreadable."

They have replaced some of them. They said they have spent €100,000 on new signs. We have seen a few but not many.

By *opite 5Man  over a year ago

Bangor

[Removed by poster at 05/07/20 19:25:42]

By *opite 5Man  over a year ago

Bangor

So how long are these protection matters likely to be for?? The dunes hav had this for touching 5 months now. Wot is it they are waiting for??.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"So how long are these protection matters likely to be for?? The dunes hav had this for touching 5 months now. Wot is it they are waiting for??."

Forever !!!

» Add a new message to this topic