FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Spain/ Murcia and Facemasks

Spain/ Murcia and Facemasks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon people, we are coming over to our place in Mazarron on Monday for a month. Obviously we are aware about the masks having to be worn howeer as silly as it sounds we just had a conveation with each other ... Surely you cannot be expected to wear masks if you are swimming? Any information gratefully recieved xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

It is all pretty sensible and if you're not near other people (on the beach if spaced out, swimming in the sea) you don't need to wear one. The same's true for restaurants. You're not expected to eat with a mask on!

If you're in a supermarket or most shops, you're expected to wear a mask and use the gel provided at the entrance on your hands, and to wear the gloves they put out to handle food.

By and large, it's just common sense.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I know in Andalusia from tomorrow they have to be worn in public with fines between 100 and 6000 Euro’s for not doing so but your exempt from wearing one whilst swimming in the sea and swimming pools.

By *r.dingalingMan  over a year ago

blanchardstown

Over my self in that region If anyone needs a playmate

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks people, we sort of thought that would be the case, just a little common sense and keep ourselves to ourselves

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I know in Andalusia from tomorrow they have to be worn in public with fines between 100 and 6000 Euro’s for not doing so but your exempt from wearing one whilst swimming in the sea and swimming pools."
Are we also exempt if just sunbathing by the pool or on the beach? Otherwise there’ll be some funny tans!

» Add a new message to this topic