FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Malaga airport mask debacle

Malaga airport mask debacle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ive just returned home from dropping a friend at the airport and seen the most despicable scenario.

Today masks are compulsory to be worn in all public areas with a fine of 100 euros if your found not wearing one , so as i pull up into the airport car park i notice a local policeman stood in between two parked vehicles sneakily hiding and watching for people exiting the airport without mask this is low down despicable and is just fine harvesting , if it was about health issues he would of been at the exit of the airport terminal in full view reminding people to wear them not looking to boost his wages by taking the percentage of the fine he issued

Welcome to 2020 and the new way of life !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Was he fining people for not wearing a mask in their car?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Inside a car isn't a public area ?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Inside a car isn't a public area ?"

Exactly, that is why I questioned it.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

If more than driver in car you must wear mask

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

" So ive just returned home from dropping a friend at the airport and seen the most despicable scenario.

Today masks are compulsory to be worn in all public areas with a fine of 100 euros if your found not wearing one , so as i pull up into the airport car park i notice a local policeman stood in between two parked vehicles sneakily hiding and watching for people exiting the airport without mask this is low down despicable and is just fine harvesting , if it was about health issues he would of been at the exit of the airport terminal in full view reminding people to wear them not looking to boost his wages by taking the percentage of the fine he issued

Welcome to 2020 and the new way of life !!!!"

There are probably those sneaky people that only wear masks if they see a policeman

Anyone getting fined deserves it and I really don't know why you think they don't.

By *inda and TerryCouple  over a year ago

london/Spain

" So ive just returned home from dropping a friend at the airport and seen the most despicable scenario.

We live in Los Boliches near Fuengirola and the police are towing away car`s for no reason at all, i watched 2 cars being towed away in Los Boliches High Street and asked why they were being towed and was told the town hall has got to get some money back anyway they can.

the wetlands

We live in Los Boliches near Fuengirola and the police are towing away car`s for no reason at all, i watched 2 cars being towed away in Los Boliches High Street and asked why they were being towed and was told the town hall has got to get some money back anyway they can."

Somehow I think they must have a reason, it might be an obscure one, but even Spaniards have lawyers lol

By *inda and TerryCouple  over a year ago

london/Spain

We live in Los Boliches near Fuengirola and the police are towing away car`s for no reason at all, i watched 2 cars being towed away in Los Boliches High Street and asked why they were being towed and was told the town hall has got to get some money back anyway they can.

Somehow I think they must have a reason, it might be an obscure one, but even Spaniards have lawyers lol"

Having lived in Spain for over 20 years now if you get your car Guro you dont have any come backs, you just pay your fine and the towing company and you get your car back and the fine goes up daily the longer it takes you to pay the fine.

the wetlands

Somehow I think they must have a reason, it might be an obscure one, but even Spaniards have lawyers lol

Having lived in Spain for over 20 years now if you get your car Guro you dont have any come backs, you just pay your fine and the towing company and you get your car back and the fine goes up daily the longer it takes you to pay the fine."

You might I certainly wouldn't, not without evidence.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"If more than driver in car you must wear mask"

But not if from the same household

By *d079meMan  over a year ago

Marbella

Having Just arrived in Marbella it does seem as though people are being quite responsible compared with England in public places..

By *F Couple1960Couple  over a year ago

lanzarote

you have had enough warnings about wearing a mask, and it's for your own safety. If they catch anyone has you say it's a fine, because you are putting others at risk

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Having lived in Spain for over 20 years now if you get your car Guro you dont have any come backs, you just pay your fine and the towing company and you get your car back and the fine goes up daily the longer it takes you to pay the fine.

You might I certainly wouldn't, not without evidence. "

you certainly have not lived in Spain the legal system would have you going round in circles for months all the time the fine rising and you getting nowhere.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Personally don’t think it is a new way of life in Spain, they easily give out fines on the spot and sometimes half the price if you hand over cash there and then instead of using their card machine and us for one wouldn’t even attempt to go down the lawyer route, Spain is a whole lot different from the UK in terms of those seen to be doing wrong. They will be on the look out more now with them missing out on the tourist money the last few months so I would advise all travelling over there to check the Spanish laws or be prepared to pay up.

Costa Blanca Spain...

You might I certainly wouldn't, not without evidence. you certainly have not lived in Spain the legal system would have you going round in circles for months all the time the fine rising and you getting nowhere."

LOL Yes. The Spanish legal system.

It always makes me think of opening line of the song "Windmills of your mind"

"Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel

Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel"

Just about sums it up.

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

I was collecting family from malaga airport on sunday...suprising how many security guys with No masks..and a guy was chating to 2 guardia civil..again stood next to them..no mask...and he wasnt being questioned or fined for not having mask....

» Add a new message to this topic