FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Besos v jardin del Eden.

Besos v jardin del Eden.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *askent1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sittingbourne.

Has anyone been to both.

We’ve only been to jardin del Eden and it’s fab. Is Besos better or worse in terms of facilities and clientele?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

It's a very difficult comparison to make as we like both clubs. But I will try.

For facilities Jardin has the edge if only for the outdoor pool and full size Jacuzzi.

For bar and lounge areas I would say it is neck and neck. There are some things we prefer in Jardin and others in Besos.

For number and size Jardin has the better play rooms but that is to be expected in a bigger club. For cleanliness both clubs are to a high standard.

For ease of parking Besos wins hands down. There is a huge free car park directly opposite. At Jardin sometimes it can be difficult.

For price Besos would win again. The entry fee is less than Jardin and the drinks package is better, also prices for extra drinks are much less. However Jardin does offer a meal on certain days so that must be taken into account (that is of course if you go to a swinger club for food)

Number of people is a tricky one as we've not been to Jardin post lockdown.

In the past it usually got the better numbers but compared to the old Besos it is a much bigger club so atmosphere was about the same.

The new Besos is much bigger than the old one but still a bit smaller than Jardin.

To be fair though it has to be remembered that the new Besos only opened in February and then got locked down a few weeks later. It only re-opened in June so is still finding its feet, but with time, support, and in this day and age, luck we are sure it will blossom.

Jardin del Eden is a very good club and we will still visit from time to time. However we also take driving time into consideration.

From our place to Jardin is a minimum 1 hour drive (sometimes more with traffic) we can get to Besos comfortably in 20 minutes.

Lastly as in any swinger club no two days/nights are the same and it is the people who are there on the day that can make or break it. We've been to over 50 clubs in 5 countries and a great night one week can be followed by a bad one the week later, or vice versa.

Oh! I almost forgot. There are a couple of other reasons I like Besos. Know what I mean Debbie?

By *argon69Couple  over a year ago

Corby

We have been to Jardins quite a few times mainly Wednesday afternoons and love the layout and facilities there

Went to Besos on their opening night in February and had a good time but it was so cold in there people were keeping their coats on. Obviously that will not be a problem now

Besos have changed their drinks policy back to a limited number of free drinks whereas when we went in February it was free unlimited drinks all night

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We love El Jardin. Always good on Wednesdays although apparently Sundays are quiet at the moment.

We heard Besos is closed and being sold. Anyone know if that's true, or another myth?

R x

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"We love El Jardin. Always good on Wednesdays although apparently Sundays are quiet at the moment.

We heard Besos is closed and being sold. Anyone know if that's true, or another myth?

R x"

No not sold, just moved to new, more spacious premises in a good ,discrete location in Guardamar.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We love El Jardin. Always good on Wednesdays although apparently Sundays are quiet at the moment.

R x

No not sold, just moved to new, more spacious premises in a good ,discrete location in Guardamar."

We can confirm that. We've been nine times this trip. Hopefully tomorrow will be visit ten.

The old club in San Fulgencio closed in January.

The new premises in Guardamar opened in February, but got locked down a few weeks later (maybe that is the origin of the myth)

The club re-opened in June and barring another lockdown, will remain open. Including Sunday's

Porthmadog

Thanks for letting us know. Brilliant that it's open.

By *ockandpussyCouple  over a year ago

Dolores Alicante region

Hi everyone, Besos club here just to let you all know we are still open in our new larger premises in Guardamar de segura industrial estate & doing well.

We welcome all nationalities & all we would say is come visit us & judge for yourself.

We all have different tastes & like different things, so pop down 1 day say hi....... see you soon.

P.s. the reviews above are spot on.

Dolores Alicante region

"We have been to Jardins quite a few times mainly Wednesday afternoons and love the layout and facilities there

Went to Besos on their opening night in February and had a good time but it was so cold in there people were keeping their coats on. Obviously that will not be a problem now

Besos have changed their drinks policy back to a limited number of free drinks whereas when we went in February it was free unlimited drinks all night "

The opening night was 1 of the coldest nights, the place was packed. 1 of our aircon units decided to fail, on top of that people kept leaving both the doors open that go out to the garden area letting all the cold air in.

Drinks policy was unlimited on the opening night, but having found lots & lots of full & half full wasted drinks at the end of the night we decided this was not a good idea, plus we didn't want to encourage drink driving.

We still offer more drinks with admission price than any other club & cheaper bar prices example 5€ vodka & orange other clubs 10€ ?

But thank you for your comment.

nr Alicante

"We have been to Jardins quite a few times mainly Wednesday afternoons and love the layout and facilities there

Besos have changed their drinks policy back to a limited number of free drinks whereas when we went in February it was free unlimited drinks all night "

How can you possibly assume a club can continue to offer free drinks, that was the opening night special. Get real, it’s a business.

Porthmadog

I think we're very lucky to have two excellent clubs in Alicante that have weathered a very difficult time, and which vie with each other to provide the best experience to their customers. Well done guys and welcome back. Personally, I'm going to support you both as much as I can.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I think we're very lucky to have two excellent clubs in Alicante that have weathered a very difficult time, and which vie with each other to provide the best experience to their customers. Well done guys and welcome back. Personally, I'm going to support you both as much as I can."

Fully agree.

By *tevie_p06Man  over a year ago

Dublin 12

"I think we're very lucky to have two excellent clubs in Alicante that have weathered a very difficult time, and which vie with each other to provide the best experience to their customers. Well done guys and welcome back. Personally, I'm going to support you both as much as I can."

By *tevie_p06Man  over a year ago

Dublin 12

Besos have changed their drinks policy back to a limited number of free drinks whereas when we went in February it was free unlimited drinks all night

The opening night was 1 of the coldest nights, the place was packed. 1 of our aircon units decided to fail, on top of that people kept leaving both the doors open that go out to the garden area letting all the cold air in.

Drinks policy was unlimited on the opening night, but having found lots & lots of full & half full wasted drinks at the end of the night we decided this was not a good idea, plus we didn't want to encourage drink driving.

We still offer more drinks with admission price than any other club & cheaper bar prices example 5€ vodka & orange other clubs 10€ ?

But thank you for your comment."

Even though i’ve only visited once (so far - I’ll definitely be back!) i thought the package offered was very good value. As a driver i was drinking shandys and without asking was given additional tokens as i wasn't drinking more expensive drinks. I think that sort of integrity says everything about how well run Besos is! Couldn’t recommend it more.

By *am MaguireMan  over a year ago

Cork

But thank you for your comment.

Even though i’ve only visited once (so far - I’ll definitely be back!) i thought the package offered was very good value. As a driver i was drinking shandys and without asking was given additional tokens as i wasn't drinking more expensive drinks. I think that sort of integrity says everything about how well run Besos is! Couldn’t recommend it more."

Was in the old Besos last August and could nt recommend it highly enough. I attended as a single guy and received a warm and friendly welcome from the owners and customers alike even got to play which was a bonus will definitely be going to the new club next time I'm out x Sam

By *ill-living-in-spainWoman  over a year ago

mazarron spain

Try liberal swingers in murcia i found it excelent value very clean and great huge jacuzzi. Best dark room around and single guys well begaved and separated

By *ill-living-in-spainWoman  over a year ago

mazarron spain

i have been to both and find garden of eden wins hands down, when i went to besos pre move i was walking round getting my bearings fully clothed and was groped without anyone asking, friends went recently and same happened to them. now dont get me wrong i love the single guys but need them to behave and ask or be invited. no i didnt say anything at the time and have just stayed away since, more so after a friends experience only 2 weeks ago. but as my previous post another to consider is liberal secrets in murcia not too far from neueva condimenia area (10 mins away)

Costa Blanca Spain...

"i have been to both and find garden of eden wins hands down, when i went to besos pre move i was walking round getting my bearings fully clothed and was groped without anyone asking, friends went recently and same happened to them. now dont get me wrong i love the single guys but need them to behave and ask or be invited. no i didnt say anything at the time and have just stayed away since, more so after a friends experience only 2 weeks ago. but as my previous post another to consider is liberal secrets in murcia not too far from neueva condimenia area (10 mins away)"

To be fair the incidents you describe can (and do) happen in any club. We've had similar quite a few times over the years in lots of different clubs, even in Jardin.

To us it's more of a reflection on the guys than the club.

If it's unwanted a firm "NO" usually does the trick. If not, report to the owners and I'm sure they would have (at least) a word with the culprit.

We were in Spain the whole of last month and visited Besos 10 times. We've got to know most of the regular single guys in there and have had no problems with any of them.

The only thing we saw that we didn't like were a couple of north African guys who were (to say the least) a bit creepy, but it was only one occasion and we didn't see them again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to agree - liberal secrets in my humble opinion, is one of the gems. Excellent meet n greet, drinks, facilities and staff. Maybe Besos and Jardin staff should visit to see the set up

Dolores Alicante region

"Have to agree - liberal secrets in my humble opinion, is one of the gems. Excellent meet n greet, drinks, facilities and staff. Maybe Besos and Jardin staff should visit to see the set up "

We have visited most club's in Spain several times. Like all people we have our favourite. Everyone likes diffrent things. Some go on prices. Some prefer clubs close by. Some people prefer busy yet some prefer quiet.

Its a big pond out there. Just give everyone a try.

Dolores Alicante region

"i have been to both and find garden of eden wins hands down, when i went to besos pre move i was walking round getting my bearings fully clothed and was groped without anyone asking, friends went recently and same happened to them. now dont get me wrong i love the single guys but need them to behave and ask or be invited. no i didnt say anything at the time and have just stayed away since, more so after a friends experience only 2 weeks ago. but as my previous post another to consider is liberal secrets in murcia not too far from neueva condimenia area (10 mins away)"

Hi. We are Besos.

1 we do not remember you but that doesn't mean you didn't attend ?

Our customers experience at our club is very important to us, we want everyone to enjoy our club & leave happy.

Any problems that are brought to our attention we deal with immediately.

If you felt uncomfortable or were miss treated you should have brought this to our attention. We would then have had a quiet word with the person responsible or even asked them to leave.

But also by bringing it to our attention we can then keep at eye out on any other occasion. If it was to happen again the person would be barred.

It is not fair to not bring this to our attention so we can resolve it, but then later go mentioning your bad experiences.

We as a couple have been swinging 23 years.

Most clubs we go in as you walk past a guy they stoke you to get your attention ? this is the norm.

We hope in the future you will give us a try at our new bigger premises.

Besos xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Its a big pond out there. Just give everyone a try."

100% - looking forward to seeing the bigger, newer Besos

nr Alicante

[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 19:53:16]

nr Alicante

"[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 19:53:16]"

I believe it’s closed at the moment?

nr Alicante

"[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 19:53:16]

I believe it’s closed at the moment?"

I mean secretos libérale not Besos!

Porthmadog

Gather Besos has had to close, is El Jardin following suit?

nr Alicante

Yes as per Valencian authority guidelines

Dolores Alicante region

"Gather Besos has had to close, is El Jardin following suit?"

Closed for now but not forgotten.

Were looking in to ways we can legally open.

Porthmadog

I'm sure we all appreciate how difficult it is for club owners. We'll be supporting you in every way when this is over

Costa Blanca Spain...

Hope you get sorted before we get back to Spain at the end of September.

If we can't come to your place she will start finding jobs for me to do on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Dolores Alicante region

"Hope you get sorted before we get back to Spain at the end of September.

If we can't come to your place she will start finding jobs for me to do on Wednesdays and Sundays. "

Hope we will be open soon.

By *adonbikesCouple 32 weeks ago

manchester

There's no comparison, El Jardín is much better than Besos in respect to the atmosphere, furnishings, average age of people there and the general atmosphere of the place

There seems to be an older crowd at Besos, and understandably it's all run on a tight budget as they don't get the number 9f punters that El Jardín attract.

And yes, we agree about Wednesdays at El Jardín, our favourite day there!

By *panishRebelMan 32 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"There's no comparison, El Jardín is much better than Besos in respect to the atmosphere, furnishings, average age of people there and the general atmosphere of the place

There seems to be an older crowd at Besos, and understandably it's all run on a tight budget as they don't get the number 9f punters that El Jardín attract.

And yes, we agree about Wednesdays at El Jardín, our favourite day there!

"

For me El Jardin wins hands down for atmosphere, size, numbers attending. However, if you get the right crowd or group on the right night, usually prearranged, it can be just as good as anywhere.

» Add a new message to this topic