FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Costa Calida

Costa Calida

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damski69q2 OP   Man  over a year ago

spain

Hi all recently moved here. Where are our nearest clubs? Don't mind Spanish speaking as it maybe an adventure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

It would depend on exactly where you are but I would think Secreto at Santomera (Murcia) would be closest to you. A decent club but very Spanish so it would really test your language skills.

After that Besos at Guardamar. English owned and attracts a more international clientele.

Then it would the the clubs in and around Alicante city.

We don't know of anything around Cartagena or Mar Menor.

Sadly all are closed at the moment due to Covid.

spain

Is a shame they all so far away. We are from leeds and just moved down here. Given the number of people locally in Leeds and the clubs available it feels a little like we have just cut a lot out of our lives.

Its the same faces every day locally and to be honest the chaps are a little too old for me.

Costa Blanca Spain...

[Removed by poster at 28/08/20 11:46:46]

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Is a shame they all so far away. We are from leeds and just moved down here. Given the number of people locally in Leeds and the clubs available it feels a little like we have just cut a lot out of our lives.

Its the same faces every day locally and to be honest the chaps are a little too old for me."

It isn't quite as bad as that.

To be fair a lot of the non Spanish guys are a bit older (then again we are no spring chickens LOL) but if you like them a bit younger there are some very nice Spanish guys in the clubs.

Mrs H has had a lot of fun in Besos and Jardin del Eden over the years. We've only been to Secreto one time but we (she really) had a good afternoon in there.

I'm assuming you are in or around the Mar Menor resorts so Santomera shouldn't be more than half an hour away.

Besos at Guardamar would probably be around 40 minutes.

If I've got it wrong and you are on La Manga then yes, it would be a long drive.

spain

[Removed by poster at 28/08/20 12:45:15]

» Add a new message to this topic