FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria, where you need to wear a mask explained

Gran Canaria, where you need to wear a mask explained

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkybunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

From the Canarian, when you have to wear a mask explained.

https://www.facebook.com/111039622320427/posts/3256706357753722/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Great link all good and expected during these times, a small price to pay to still hopefully enjoy our trip there. Thanks xx

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Thanks for providing this link. We are flying out this week. Very useful! x

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Just an idea of how quiet the beach is I found this video from last week

hopefully it's an acceptable link

https://youtu.be/e8ZujN7oA3A

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I was looking at the promenade webcam last night about 11ish pm and it was deserted, there are normally a few people walking about, same with yumbo centre...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good video I've saved it as well. Hoping to still get to GC for October. Please please please!

chelmsford

"Just an idea of how quiet the beach is I found this video from last week

hopefully it's an acceptable link

https://youtu.be/e8ZujN7oA3A"

Goodness me....thanks for that

By *parkybunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

We fly next Saturday, for 10 days. We accept it will be different, but that's to be expected. We will be heading out from Venus some evenings for drinks and dinner, but we are treating this as 10 days of naked chillout time, nothing more.

On a possitive note, there are some really cute masks out there now, Mr found me some gorgeous pure silk ones last week, they look and feel so much nicer than the disposable ones. Well, if you've gotta wear one, it may as well be a cute one!

chelmsford

There have quite a few at PDI end of beach, but that's getting quieter, maybe because companies keep cancelling flights/holidays...

chelmsford

"We fly next Saturday, for 10 days. We accept it will be different, but that's to be expected. We will be heading out from Venus some evenings for drinks and dinner, but we are treating this as 10 days of naked chillout time, nothing more.

On a possitive note, there are some really cute masks out there now, Mr found me some gorgeous pure silk ones last week, they look and feel so much nicer than the disposable ones. Well, if you've gotta wear one, it may as well be a cute one! "

Haha Enjoy

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"We fly next Saturday, for 10 days. We accept it will be different, but that's to be expected. We will be heading out from Venus some evenings for drinks and dinner, but we are treating this as 10 days of naked chillout time, nothing more.

On a possitive note, there are some really cute masks out there now, Mr found me some gorgeous pure silk ones last week, they look and feel so much nicer than the disposable ones. Well, if you've gotta wear one, it may as well be a cute one! "

Mrs Lamour has one with kissable lips on !!! She’s loves a snog !

chelmsford

On a possitive note, there are some really cute masks out there now, Mr found me some gorgeous pure silk ones last week, they look and feel so much nicer than the disposable ones. Well, if you've gotta wear one, it may as well be a cute one!

Mrs Lamour has one with kissable lips on !!! She’s loves a snog ! "

» Add a new message to this topic