FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Transfer - Airport to PDI

Transfer - Airport to PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustusboth2013 OP   Couple  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria - Birmingham

Hey guys

We usually book a return transfer for the two of us from the airport to PDI and back for £23.50.

We usually book it with Ryanair and it’s been a top service over the years.

However, if my Spanish doesn’t forsake me, unforeseen circumstances mean they cannot fulfil this trip.

Has anyone got any advice on transfer and what they use to get to PDI from the airport?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hopper x

"Hopper x"

Thanking you x

I can give you a number of a local English guy who does airport runs if you like.

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

bus from pdi for about 6 euros

By *attoo 1Man  over a year ago

near sleaford

i always use ziptransfers 21 quid each way private car very good wait for you in arrivals and in playa in 20 mins

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We usually use zip or sun transfers

Hoppa

A2B transfers

Travel supermarket

Zip transfers

They are all agents for the same coach companies,but prices do vary

You could be sitting behind someone on the same coach going to the same hotel who paid half as much,so best checking them all out

"bus from pdi for about 6 euros

"

It’s 3.50 euros but card payments only no cash

By *supwanted03Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We’ve used hoppa and zip both reliable, zip always cheaper but service is excellent

By *mma54321Woman  over a year ago

Mytown

We always get the bus right outside of the airport for a couple of euros each

"I can give you a number of a local English guy who does airport runs if you like. "

Will he be insured to carry paying passengers?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Hey guys

We usually book a return transfer for the two of us from the airport to PDI and back for £23.50.

However, if my Spanish doesn’t forsake me, unforeseen circumstances mean they cannot fulfil this trip.

Has anyone got any advice on transfer and what they use to get to PDI from the airport?"

We mostly rent a car from autoreisen and the cheapest one is normally around £90 for a week and no insurance excess. 20 minutes to PDI nip into Lidl on the way and no sharing the same air as anyone else

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Hey guys

Has anyone got any advice on transfer and what they use to get to PDI from the airport?

We mostly rent a car from autoreisen and the cheapest one is normally around £90 for a week and no insurance excess. 20 minutes to PDI nip into Lidl on the way and no sharing the same air as anyone else"

+1

Autoreisen are first class

Cheers for all

The recommendations guys. Certainly a few to explore.

Gutted about the Ryanair one as it’s £6 per person one way and we’ve always ended up in a car or mini bus on our own. Right bargain.

I’m going to take a look at all the advice and then check what the MD fancies.

Car hire sounds interesting too. I’ve seen CiCar also as a reputable company.

Never looked into car hire too much. I’d have to check what parking is available at the Buenos Aires. But very tempted.

"Cheers for all

Gutted about the Ryanair one as it’s £6 per person one way and we’ve always ended up in a car or mini bus on our own. Right bargain.

Never looked into car hire too much. I’d have to check what parking is available at the Buenos Aires. But very tempted."

There is limited parking for guests at Buenos Aires hotel,just let reception know you have a car and they will open the barrier

[Removed by poster at 27/10/20 00:40:29]

"Cheers for all

Never looked into car hire too much. I’d have to check what parking is available at the Buenos Aires. But very tempted.

There is limited parking for guests at Buenos Aires hotel,just let reception know you have a car and they will open the barrier"

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

Autoreisen have been best for us, no fuss and no con with fuel, i get a years extra cover from Questor online that covers for every eventuality and costs £35 no matter how many times you travel abroad !!

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

Another vote for Autoriesen no hidden extras

"Another vote for Autoriesen no hidden extras"

Many thanks for the ideas guys.

I looked at Autoreisen. Think I’d give them the nod over CiCar. Questor online is a good tip.

I’ve got to convince the MD now as she thinks it’ll be a waste of time having a car sit there for a couple of weeks as she hasn’t got an appetite to venture out this year. Wants to keep things very simple and basic.

I’ve got one day to convince her.

By *nlylearningCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Pleases please pease do not use Goldcar and defo not Interent. Liars and thieves.

"Pleases please pease do not use Goldcar and defo not Interent. Liars and thieves."

Looking at the posts over the years, not just recent and autoreisen gets a mention there.

That would suggest consistency, so I’m sold thanks to our wonderful fab community.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Another vote for Autoriesen no hidden extras

Many thanks for the ideas guys.

I looked at Autoreisen. Think I’d give them the nod over CiCar. Questor online is a good tip.

I’ve got to convince the MD now as she thinks it’ll be a waste of time having a car sit there for a couple of weeks as she hasn’t got an appetite to venture out this year. Wants to keep things very simple and basic.

I’ve got one day to convince her."

Take a trip up into the mountains (Pico de la Nieves and Rocque Nublo)

By *ohn-lizCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

66 Bus 3.5€ each runs hourly.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Pleases please pease do not use Goldcar and defo not Interent. Liars and thieves.

Looking at the posts over the years, not just recent and autoreisen gets a mention there.

That would suggest consistency, so I’m sold thanks to our wonderful fab community. "

Autoreisen is great we have used them 3 times and never an issue.

We had our plane delayed once and landed at 3am they were only one of three car hire companies open the rest left everyone stranded.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

The Managing Director rejected the car hire on the basis that this holiday due to the climate, she isn’t interested in opening up our travel further afield around the island and wants to keep a very simple, basic routine to minimise risk (i.e adopt our current living model in the UK over here, which is fair enough).

We did opt to get the bus for the first time (and the first time in years of going on a bus).

I sadly walked past Autoreisin but with the knowledge that we definitely will meet again toward the buses, gave Gold the finger and headed outside.

I found the 66 bus and although our flight was circa 60% of capacity, there were only a few waiting for buses.

The number 90 came and I asked the driver if he went into Ingles near the Yumbo, to which he gave me the nod.

Suitcases on, contactless card payment of €7 for two (€3.50 as many had already suggested) and straight to the back seat. All in all, there were about 15 people on the bus staggered out.

30 mins or so later, the bus dropped us right outside the yumbo center entrance, practical outside our hotel (Buenos Aires), which currently has very few people in (we’ve yet to see anyone).

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Thanks for all the suggestions.

The Managing Director rejected the car hire on the basis that this holiday due to the climate, she isn’t interested in opening up our travel further afield around the island and wants to keep a very simple, basic routine to minimise risk (i.e adopt our current living model in the UK over here, which is fair enough).

We did opt to get the bus for the first time (and the first time in years of going on a bus).

I sadly walked past Autoreisin but with the knowledge that we definitely will meet again toward the buses, gave Gold the finger and headed outside.

I found the 66 bus and although our flight was circa 60% of capacity, there were only a few waiting for buses.

The number 90 came and I asked the driver if he went into Ingles near the Yumbo, to which he gave me the nod.

Suitcases on, contactless card payment of €7 for two (€3.50 as many had already suggested) and straight to the back seat. All in all, there were about 15 people on the bus staggered out.

30 mins or so later, the bus dropped us right outside the yumbo center entrance, practical outside our hotel (Buenos Aires), which currently has very few people in (we’ve yet to see anyone)."

Fab ... Enjoy

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Get a taxi Your on holiday

By *MAC23Man  over a year ago

Newton

30 mins or so later, the bus dropped us right outside the yumbo center entrance, practical outside our hotel (Buenos Aires), which currently has very few people in (we’ve yet to see anyone)."

How far does the bus stop from Playa Del Sol. Sounds like an effective cheap option!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

30 mins or so later, the bus dropped us right outside the yumbo center entrance, practical outside our hotel (Buenos Aires), which currently has very few people in (we’ve yet to see anyone).

How far does the bus stop from Playa Del Sol. Sounds like an effective cheap option!

"

I think playa del sol is near the yumbo centre, so close

I think playa del sol is near the yumbo centre, so close "

Correct you can walk through the yumbo and playa del sol is right in front of you

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I think playa del sol is near the yumbo centre, so close

Correct you can walk through the yumbo and playa del sol is right in front of you "

Oh thank you, I thought it was

By *rslikesitCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Jump on a bus. 25 minutes to PDI and only 4 Euro

» Add a new message to this topic