FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria October

Gran Canaria October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there all.

Hope you are safe and well.

Few of my friends and I had hopes to go to Gran Canaria for a fun filled week in March but those dreams were shattered given we're still in the thick of this pandemic.

I've never been before and just wanted some advice of what to expect, which hotels are swinger friendly and are there any to avoid that are really dead against any 'public affection' or visitors.

And also who else is booked/booking for October?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

We are hoping to go in October everything is okay and all this pandemic has gone bye we missed last October we stay in hotel gold 4 star Lovely hotel which is a really good location to all the swinging bars and clubs and quite a few swingers stay there or gay couples

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We are hoping to go in October everything is okay and all this pandemic has gone bye we missed last October we stay in hotel gold 4 star Lovely hotel which is a really good location to all the swinging bars and clubs and quite a few swingers stay there or gay couples"

Which travel company?

We always go with jet 2 Find them a good airline

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Abora Caterina is another popular hotel with swingers(but not a swingers hotel). It has a roof top naked bathing terrace and it is close to the beach and the Cita centre where some of the club's and meeting bars are. I think TUI.do it but think you can book direct

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Jet 2 very good. We are going in October and staying at Canary Garden Club in Madpalomas. This is a bungalow complex...so very easy to invite people back without drawing attention.

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

The hotels with all inclusive options are the ones that are difficult to invite visitors to. So bare that in mind.

Playa del sol is always a cheap but good option for location and ease of access. Gold is a little more expensive but very nice .

Most hotels are cheaper to book direct but on your first time sometimes it’s easier to get a package deal. And jet 2 are generally the best and easiest to rebook if the restrictions haven’t been lifted

If booking a resort with bungalows check what is included in the price as you may find you have to fork out extra for air con / towels etc

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"The hotels with all inclusive options are the ones that are difficult to invite visitors to. So bare that in mind.

Playa del sol is always a cheap but good option for location and ease of access. Gold is a little more expensive but very nice .

Most hotels are cheaper to book direct but on your first time sometimes it’s easier to get a package deal. And jet 2 are generally the best and easiest to rebook if the restrictions haven’t been lifted

If booking a resort with bungalows check what is included in the price as you may find you have to fork out extra for air con / towels etc "

We stayed Playa Del Sol, beautiful pool with nude bathing on top deck. It's gay hotel predominantly and very chilled. Right next to Yumbo. Higher grade rooms well worth the small extra charge

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

We booked to go 1st Oct for 17 nights and staying at the playa del sol which we find a great hotel for location and pool and nude sunbathing on the roof

We’re going to see how things go and hopefully book around about the 10th of October that’s the time we normally go really missed it last October with we always stayed at hotel gold find it a good hotel in a good location for the bars and clubs

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

" 'public affection' or visitors."

Once presumes you mean having sex in public and having visitors in your room! If so then as far as I know only La Mirage and Venus will allow 'public affection' but both hotels you have to pay to get in as a day visitor and be out at a certain time.

I would have though every other hotel has the normal standards of decency even the ones that allow naked sun bathing. And as regards visitors to other people's rooms I would have thought normal rules apply which is no overnight non-residents at the very least but many don't allow any non-resident visitors on their grounds at all but then that is often easy to get round.

But if anyone knows differently (as in official hotel policy) then please say as we would be interested.

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 13/01/21 15:05:42]

chelmsford

" 'public affection' or visitors.

Once presumes you mean having sex in public and having visitors in your room! If so then as far as I know only La Mirage and Venus will allow 'public affection' but both hotels you have to pay to get in as a day visitor and be out at a certain time.

I would have though every other hotel has the normal standards of decency even the ones that allow naked sun bathing. And as regards visitors to other people's rooms I would have thought normal rules apply which is no overnight non-residents at the very least but many don't allow any non-resident visitors on their grounds at all but then that is often easy to get round.

But if anyone knows differently (as in official hotel policy) then please say as we would be interested. "

That's been our experience too

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Oh The Toads are all booked for October. Cancelled last year. but lets get positive about October. Sea Sand and maybe some sangria lol

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

Fingers crossed we can all meet up in October. It's nice to have an aim....as it were

Hoping to greet you all at Eden by that time as well Miss Eden. Xx

chelmsford

"Fingers crossed we can all meet up in October. It's nice to have an aim....as it were

Hoping to greet you all at Eden by that time as well Miss Eden. Xx "

xx

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Got La mirage booked 19th October

London

Some great deals available through Jet2 for October...and it's good to see so many GC sites being featured in their TV ads.

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

Already booked 6th -20th October.

By *ippleCouple  over a year ago

North west

We have booked the 8th for a week

By *ADcouple_2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

We have booked 7th, for two weeks.

By *bzHotCplCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

2nd to 9th Oct for us!!

By *arensteve4funCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

What are good bars/clubs for swingers?

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

There are various kind of retail centres which host clubs and bars, sandia and cita centres being two of the main ones. There are swingers bars and clubs in both.

The yumbo centre is lively for the gay scene and eating out, music etc

There is loads to do, it's not a massive area and once you chat to a few people you soon find where to go.

The beach is also a great social car, with an area designated for swingers

chelmsford

There is also a brand new club opening, Eden_GC. They are in the Nilo centre. They have a profile on here. Keep an eye out for news. Also a popular meeting bar, near the jardin del sol, called Macllenans, handy for heading over the bridge to Eden when it opens

By *ent MadamWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I was lucky enough to be able to see the beginnings of the New Club EDEN- whilst on my last holiday to PDI. I wish the lovely couple all the best in their new venture . I know it will be amazing - can’t wait to see you all soon .

"I was lucky enough to be able to see the beginnings of the New Club EDEN- whilst on my last holiday to PDI. I wish the lovely couple all the best in their new venture . I know it will be amazing - can’t wait to see you all soon . "

By *eorge1dCouple  over a year ago

andover

All booked for the 4th October, so fingers crossed all things go according to plan this year.

Hopefully get to meet some lovely naughty people for some fun. X

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We are going to book for October it will be from 23rd we think. Should have gone in October last year then changed it to February and now that’s been cancelled. Hopefully third time lucky xx

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Booked Gold again for October - can’t wait to get back out !!

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Lm October 8th for 12 days

South Yorkshire

"Lm October 8th for 12 days "

Will just miss you guys

wigan

"Lm October 8th for 12 days

Will just miss you guys "

I know ,cant go any later , family bday xx

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Will just miss you guys

I know ,cant go any later , family bday xx"

Having read the latest vaccine news I am beginning to think that even October is optimistic. The latest advice is that when you have had the first vaccine you should behave as though you haven’t had it until you receive the booster 12 weeks later. If this is the case a large proportion of the population are still going to be at risk in October and as Spain’s vaccination programme seems a long way behind ours I can’t see them relaxing many restrictions by then.

London

Will just miss you guys

Having read the latest vaccine news I am beginning to think that even October is optimistic. The latest advice is that when you have had the first vaccine you should behave as though you haven’t had it until you receive the booster 12 weeks later. If this is the case a large proportion of the population are still going to be at risk in October and as Spain’s vaccination programme seems a long way behind ours I can’t see them relaxing many restrictions by then."

If there is a delay of 12 weeks between the first and second jabs, then the people who will be getting their second jab by October will need to have had their first one by the end of June.

That's 5 months away...

How many people, both in the UK and Gran Canaria, will have received their first vaccination by then?

Hopefully enough to have made a significant dent in this bastard virus.

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Will just miss you guys

Having read the latest vaccine news I am beginning to think that even October is optimistic. The latest advice is that when you have had the first vaccine you should behave as though you haven’t had it until you receive the booster 12 weeks later. If this is the case a large proportion of the population are still going to be at risk in October and as Spain’s vaccination programme seems a long way behind ours I can’t see them relaxing many restrictions by then.

If there is a delay of 12 weeks between the first and second jabs, then the people who will be getting their second jab by October will need to have had their first one by the end of June.

That's 5 months away...

How many people, both in the UK and Gran Canaria, will have received their first vaccination by then?

Hopefully enough to have made a significant dent in this bastard virus."

I had my first Jab Friday and second booked in for 10 weeks time.

chelmsford

Will just miss you guys

That's 5 months away...

I had my first Jab Friday and second booked in for 10 weeks time. "

Lucky you

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Will just miss you guys

That's 5 months away...

Lucky you "

Yes, I feel privileged x

chelmsford

Will just miss you guys

That's 5 months away...

Lucky you

Yes, I feel privileged x"

Aaw x I can't wait to get mine, I've a little way to go yet, I think...x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Booked September for 2 weeks

Anyone stayed at the Sunprime Atlantic View? Good reviews on trustpilot and rated 4 star, no clue as to how swinger friendly though.

Booked start of October for 17 nights staying at the suite Hotel for the missus 50th birthday, really hope we can get away this year as last year was a bust

North west

Hotel Parque Cristóbal for us on the 8th October

By *ecretlife1000Couple  over a year ago

Telford

18th to 29th October staying at La Mirage (hopefully)

Booked from 5th Oct, staying at Gold

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed

By *trawberryCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Land of Strawberry Cheesecakes :-)

All being well we will be in GC staying at Gold from 30th September through to 12th October.

Also hoping our 10 days of nakedness at La Mirage doesn't get cancelled in June

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

Fingers crossed we will be in gran Canaria 9th October for a week

Last October was great despite the restrictions. Hopefully this October will be better. Flights booked.

Warwick

Will just miss you guys

That's 5 months away...

Hopefully enough to have made a significant dent in this bastard virus."

Hopefully but to get a really significant fall in infection rates we probably need around 40 million vaccinated so that’s 80 million vaccinations in total, at best that’s probably 40 weeks so it’s going to be a close thing. I think the biggest problem might be the vaccination rates in Spain which at the moment are a lot slower than here and they are currently very reliant on the Pfizer vaccine which may be a problem.

The Canary Islands guarantee the second dose of vaccination against COVID-19

Healthcare received a shipment of 3,510 doses today, Monday, and will receive 5,810 more by Wednesday.

The Ministry of Health of the Canary Islands Government guarantees the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine against COVID-19 in the Canary Islands despite the supply problems that have arisen from the vaccine manufacturer, Pfizer. This morning, 3,510 doses were received and between Tuesday and Wednesday 5,850 doses are expected to arrive, making a total of 9,360 doses for the islands this week.

These shipments guarantee the necessary doses to meet this week's vaccination of the 7,500 people who were vaccinated in the first week of January and who would require their second dose to complete their immunization against the virus.

In view of this circumstance, the Regional Ministry of Health has reorganised its planned vaccination plan to give priority to administering the second doses in the socio-health sector and to continue with the vaccination of SCS staff. Furthermore, this week the administration of the 1,300 doses received from the Moderna vaccine will begin.

In any case, the pace of vaccination in the Canary Islands is optimal and as of yesterday, Sunday, 44,040 doses had been administered, of which 400 corresponded to the second dose. Of these, group 1 of the vaccination (corresponding to residents of nursing homes and nursing home staff) has achieved 99.72 percent coverage; and group 2 (SCS staff) has still reached 82.32 percent coverage, which means 26,342 professionals have been vaccinated.

The Islands are doing well getting everyone vaccinated.

London

What is the population of GC?

The general belief is that the tipping point for Herd Immunity is reached when around 70% have been given the vaccine.

So - how far to go?

23rd of october for 2 weeks for us,hoping we can travel and enjoy my 50th birthday x

London

"What is the population of GC?

The general belief is that the tipping point for Herd Immunity is reached when around 70% have been given the vaccine.

So - how far to go?"

I am going to answer my own question

-Population of GC: 807,000

-70% target: 609,000

How achievable is this and how long will it take?

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

So - how far to go?

How achievable is this and how long will it take? "

We don't see it as a binary situation, as in it being dangerous one day, safe the next. We suspect that with a combination of the return of summer, social distancing and the vaccine, new covid cases will gradually die out into the occasional rare case.

Once the vulnerable are protected then herd immunity becomes a viable strategy.

By *arandCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Hopefully, we’ll be at Venus Star from the 14th October xx

Why is all this on an October thread?

wigan

Roll on October

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 15:16:01]

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Why is all this on an October thread? "

It doesn’t seam to matter what the thread titles are these days anymore people put any old stuff on here now

We just have to listen to the certain know it all’s and have the last word people if you get our drift

chelmsford

"Why is all this on an October thread? "

Because it is relevant to the OP

chelmsford

The OP hasn't been before and is asking for information, that will be relevant to her holiday. The posts regarding the Covid situation and vaccination program are relevant, because that will decide when we can holiday there again.

London

"The OP hasn't been before and is asking for information, that will be relevant to her holiday. The posts regarding the Covid situation and vaccination program are relevant, because that will decide when we can holiday there again."

Yep - totally agree.

One of these days Cathy1 may actually contribute something positive in the Forum that will be of help to someone, rather than waste time telling us how we have all got it wrong!!

chelmsford

"The OP hasn't been before and is asking for information, that will be relevant to her holiday. The posts regarding the Covid situation and vaccination program are relevant, because that will decide when we can holiday there again.

Yep - totally agree.

One of these days Cathy1 may actually contribute something positive in the Forum that will be of help to someone, rather than waste time telling us how we have all got it wrong!!

"

Hope to welcome you all in October. Bring on the fun! Miss Eden Xx

Warrington

"Hope to welcome you all in October. Bring on the fun! Miss Eden Xx "

Looking forward to visiting the Club xx

chelmsford

We hope to see you too, Miss Eden xxx

London

Please could you give us updates over the next few weeks about the progress in setting up your new club.

- Will you be significantly redesigning the interior of the club or will it resemble Eternity?

- Will you have a website with photos of the club?

Looking forward to walking through the doors in October

chelmsford

Yes, would be great to see how it's all going

"Hope to welcome you all in October. Bring on the fun! Miss Eden Xx

Please could you give us updates over the next few weeks about the progress in setting up your new club.

- Will you be significantly redesigning the interior of the club or will it resemble Eternity?

Looking forward to walking through the doors in October "

We were planning to do a website showing the step by step development of progress, but we are working so hard on the club we haven't had the time!

We feel that some of the space wasn't being utilised to maximum effect so we have partitioned off some areas so they have a specific purpose. These changes will be in the bar and dancefloor areas.

The club is being stripped down from the ceiling to the floor, and anything that needs attention is being properly redone. It will have an entirely different look and feel to Eternity in the bar and dancefloor area.

It's all going to take a lot of time even with the 6 day weeks. The club will open as a bar/cafeteria initially because of Covid-19 and have the play areas open once things rerurn to normal. We expect to be firing on all cylinders by October.

Looking forward to October

By *lassy_coup1eCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sounds great! We'll certainly drop by once next over xx

Looking forward to walking through the doors in October "

The quick answers are yes, no and yes. Once we get a chance we will start building the website and the domain thingy (Mr Eden is in charge of that! Lol)

North west

We look forward to coming in to see the new place

"We look forward to coming in to see the new place "

We're looking forward to meeting you both in person

By *ercedes2015Couple  over a year ago

Cullompton

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 22:46:54]

chelmsford

Looking forward to walking through the doors in October

We were planning to do a website showing the step by step development of progress, but we are working so hard on the club we haven't had the time!

We feel that some of the space wasn't being utilised to maximum effect so we have partitioned off some areas so they have a specific purpose. These changes will be in the bar and dancefloor areas.

The club is being stripped down from the ceiling to the floor, and anything that needs attention is being properly redone. It will have an entirely different look and feel to Eternity in the bar and dancefloor area.

It's all going to take a lot of time even with the 6 day weeks. The club will open as a bar/cafeteria initially because of Covid-19 and have the play areas open once things rerurn to normal. We expect to be firing on all cylinders by October. "

That sounds fantastic! Well done you two

So - how far to go?

How achievable is this and how long will it take? "

So Sanchez said yesterday “mass tourism, to return by the end of summer”

Torres has said he wants the islands to be the first autonomous community to reach 70% before the rest of the autonomous communities

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

I'm hoping to get there this year miss last year, this be frist time as single and may try the club exs would not go to club or the nudes beach

By *umptuous DuoCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Love trying out new clubs, we will definitely be coming to Eden when we’re there in October x

The new club one more thing looking forward to when we can git back to g c can’t wait

By *uietcpl2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin City

WE are booked for the 5th of Oct in Venus Star for 9 nights

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

17th Oct for 10 days. Looking for to sun and fun.

Fingers crossed for October! It could end up being ONE HELL of a month! Miss Eden_GC Xx

chelmsford

"Fingers crossed for October! It could end up being ONE HELL of a month! Miss Eden_GC Xx "

Yes, it could and hopefully will! xx

Waz hopeing to go in March or April dont look to good now tho if we can all go in Oct I bet there be loads of us out there

chelmsford

"Waz hopeing to go in March or April dont look to good now tho if we can all go in Oct I bet there be loads of us out there "

By *awty Welsh CplCouple  over a year ago

Neath

We are at Gold from 30/09 to 12/10. Hoping it will be as wild as Oct 18 when we there last.

By *wissandsassyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

Gold for us ,1st Oct for ten days x

"We are at Gold from 30/09 to 12/10. Hoping it will be as wild as Oct 18 when we there last."

Come check out our club. We think you may recognise a couple of peoppe

Liverpool

"We are at Gold from 30/09 to 12/10. Hoping it will be as wild as Oct 18 when we there last.

Come check out our club. We think you may recognise a couple of peoppe "

What will your policy be of the number of single guys in your club? We do think a club needs them to make it work without being overun x

"We are at Gold from 30/09 to 12/10. Hoping it will be as wild as Oct 18 when we there last.

What will your policy be of the number of single guys in your club? We do think a club needs them to make it work without being overun x"

The number of single guys will be limited. They will be welcome to join couples in the couples area if invited as long as they stay with that couple. We have a zero tolerance policy on non consensual touching.

Liverpool

What will your policy be of the number of single guys in your club? We do think a club needs them to make it work without being overun x

The number of single guys will be limited. They will be welcome to join couples in the couples area if invited as long as they stay with that couple. We have a zero tolerance policy on non consensual touching."

That sounds perfect xx

chelmsford

The number of single guys will be limited. They will be welcome to join couples in the couples area if invited as long as they stay with that couple. We have a zero tolerance policy on non consensual touching."

That does sound perfect, as that can be an issue in some clubs

We hopefully be staying at gold rond the 10 of October things go well cannot plan anything at these times

Neath

Come check out our club. We think you may recognise a couple of peoppe "

Covid willing, we look forward to checking you out

Yes hundred percent and you guys as well nawty Welsh couple x

Warrington

Covid willing, we look forward to checking you out"

We’re staying at Venus around your dates maybe we’ll bump into you at some point xx

Yes _arand that would be nice you look a lovely couple we go over to Venus for the barbecue what a lovely place that really is beautiful really missed going to Gran Canaria last year in October fingers crossed for this year just hope everybody keeps well and safe things get back to normal all the things we love to do we’ll miss so much

Warrington

"Yes _arand that would be nice you look a lovely couple we go over to Venus for the barbecue what a lovely place that really is beautiful really missed going to Gran Canaria last year in October fingers crossed for this year just hope everybody keeps well and safe things get back to normal all the things we love to do we’ll miss so much "

xxx

HEREFORD

Looking to go this October, but this time on my only, looking close to club to try as not been in one and the nudes beach which I used last time

By *j71Couple  over a year ago

north west

Hoping to book gold early oct, fingers crossed

Aj 71 yes gold is really relaxing boutique hotel and it is swingers friendly got a beautiful hot tub

HEREFORD

qwho flying with whom , been looking , nomal go with thomas cook ,os not such what the other are like to fly with

By *umptuous DuoCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We’re booked up for 10 days from the 7th staying in Gold

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

We have just changed our March flights so will be in gran Canaria from the 9th to the 21st of October

We are hoping everything goes well f through summer so we can all get to Gran Canaria in October all we can do is hope at difficult times is something very nice to look forward to as it’s such a fantastic place With the naturist beachs end the bars and clubs at night so many lovely people gran Canaria let’s hope We can see things back to normal

Going end September

Moved my flights twice so far and hoping to get over end of October for a weeks fun in the sun.

We hope we can all get there in Oct

We are hoping to go in October fingers crossed it will be safe to go then we had to go to corfu last year due to the travel restrictions.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I was there last march ...one of the last flights out ...roll on a return to normality ..

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

5th till 23rd hopefully

By *oft_swap_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

3rd to the 10th hopefully, staying at Playa del sol adults only.

October is One of the popular months

By *endulum 20Couple  over a year ago

sandy

hoping to get back out in october and cant wait to visit our friends and support them in their new venture EDEN hearing good things

We be looking forward to the new club sounds very good can’t wait

"hoping to get back out in october and cant wait to visit our friends and support them in their new venture EDEN hearing good things "

Looking forward to having you guys join us. We think you're going to love what we've done with place and have a really good time

"We be looking forward to the new club sounds very good can’t wait "

By all means, drop us a line when you're in town and make sure you're given the guided tour Good luck with all your arrangements! If you need any help or advice PM us.

Covid willing, we look forward to checking you out"

Especially now you know who we are !!!

By *endulum 20Couple  over a year ago

sandy

"hoping to get back out in october and cant wait to visit our friends and support them in their new venture EDEN hearing good things

Looking forward to having you guys join us. We think you're going to love what we've done with place and have a really good time "

cant wait to get over and see you both good memories from previous years and many new ones to make

"hoping to get back out in october and cant wait to visit our friends and support them in their new venture EDEN hearing good things

Looking forward to having you guys join us. We think you're going to love what we've done with place and have a really good time

cant wait to get over and see you both good memories from previous years and many new ones to make"

Neath

Especially now you know who we are !!! "

Haha it took us a week to click. We can't wait to visit. If the club is as fab as you two, it is going to be awesome

Especially now you know who we are !!!

Haha it took us a week to click. We can't wait to visit. If the club is as fab as you two, it is going to be awesome "

Aw thanks guys. We're putting everything into it that we've got. We just want it to be a place people can enjoy themselves. The venue is there, the fun bit is up to the people who visit. We think that after 2020, people deserve to have fun

Booked 12th Oct for 2 weeks, postponed our May trip (again)

October looking like it wall be hot month so meny sexy people all ready booking

Let's hope we all get there and make up for lost time and have plenty of fun

drink sex sun lol

Definitely booking for October x

Warrington

We’re looking forward to it, missed our GC trip last year because of damn covid can’t wait to get out there and meet up with sexy fab friends xx

By *artycple123Couple  over a year ago

staffs

Weve booked a week in venus star from 1st October with friends, looking forward to some fun in the sun and hopefully getting to the new club Eden sounds like it's going be a hot club, first time stay in venus weve been the bbq day pass and had a amazing time.

Warwick

We would love to go October/November but beginning to think that is doubtful now. Let’s hope things work out x

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Weve booked a week in venus star from 1st October with friends, looking forward to some fun in the sun and hopefully getting to the new club Eden sounds like it's going be a hot club, first time stay in venus weve been the bbq day pass and had a amazing time."

We are “scheduled “ to be at Venus from the 7th so will probably miss you ?! You will have a great time there , we’ve stayed quite a few times and always had a great holiday. The accommodation is excellent !

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Booked 4th -15th October.. if it not gona happiend than move it to the next year .. you realy need something to look forward.. and than just see what will be lol

chelmsford

"Booked 4th -15th October.. if it not gona happiend than move it to the next year .. you realy need something to look forward.. and than just see what will be lol "

Yes, RB, I agree x

Some of the others have suggested

Abora Catarina,

There's Fun for All in the Cita Centre which is close to hotel, also Patricias Swingers Bar.

Hot Scandal Cinema and lots of restaurants and bars.

2X2 Swingers Club is in the Sandia Centre just a few minutes walk away

Belfast

"Some of the others have suggested

Abora Catarina,

There's Fun for All in the Cita Centre which is close to hotel, also Patricias Swingers Bar.

2X2 Swingers Club is in the Sandia Centre just a few minutes walk away"

Distance is not a problem in pdi .. dosnt matter where you stay lol ..

I personally hate Catarina just not for me .. others love it .. you never know until you stay there yourself !!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Where do you usually stay Russian babe

Xxx

What's reason you don't like it

Belfast

"Where do you usually stay Russian babe

Xxx"

Bungalow it is more private for me and more spaces.. dont realy like hotel rooms x

Belfast

"What's reason you don't like it"

Too many kids in that hotel ..just not for me ..

London

"Where do you usually stay Russian babe

Xxx

Bungalow it is more private for me and more spaces.. dont realy like hotel rooms x"

Yep...totally agree. We love staying in our own little house!!

Oh not for me I ptobly go crazy and shoot my elf

My other holidays has been has been hotels

Some body just mentioned gold is got jacusy

How far is gold to centrall clubs and the beach

By *HELONDONCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

london

Not booked yet waiting to see what happens and when we can go then will just book and go, sounds like Oct would be a good time to go,

chelmsford

"Oh not for me I ptobly go crazy and shoot my elf

My other holidays has been has been hotels

Some body just mentioned gold is got jacusy

How far is gold to centrall clubs and the beach"

Gold is quite central

Gold for us October best hotel

By *oft_swap_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Anyone staying at Playa del Sol between 3rd and 10th October?

Warwick

"Some of the others have suggested

Abora Catarina,

2X2 Swingers Club is in the Sandia Centre just a few minutes walk away

Distance is not a problem in pdi .. dosnt matter where you stay lol ..

I personally hate Catarina just not for me .. others love it .. you never know until you stay there yourself !!"

Abora Caterina is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. We went there in 2018 and asked to be moved after two days, it was awful.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

"Anyone staying at Playa del Sol between 3rd and 10th October?"

We are at playa del sol 1st Oct until 18th, cya on the sunroof

Jo x Lee

Is gold mix of different ages

Being quate centrall that sound cool

How far to 2X2 club and the beach

Love to go on beach day time and enjoy the club in the evening

Hotel food or outside food

Some body mention gold is swinger friendly

chelmsford

"Is gold mix of different ages

Being quate centrall that sound cool

How far to 2X2 club and the beach

Love to go on beach day time and enjoy the club in the evening

Hotel food or outside food

Some body mention gold is swinger friendly "

2x2 is in Sandia centre, next door, down the stairs. Beach is a short walk

That's amazing thank you

I am shore plenty of good places. To eat locally

What local food.

I always like to be adventurous for my food

chelmsford

"That's amazing thank you

I am shore plenty of good places. To eat locally

What local food.

I always like to be adventurous for my food"

There are plenty of eating places, Prince, of all nationalities

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Any views on Hotel Neptune?

"Any views on Hotel Neptune? "

Very good value for money. Adults only. Comfortable rooms, reasonable food. Has a great Spa treatment center.

Always was conveniently placed next to Yumbo (side gate going into the top of Yumbo) but now with Studio 69 opening up in Yumbo it's even better.

By *ugarspice7Couple  over a year ago

ilkeston

We moved our holiday from last October 2020 to October 2021 at a cost of £350.00 if we can't go again it's going to cost about the same again .we are booked with Ryanair who insist on you paying for the flight you booked.we won't be ever using them again.

Gold resourt is it swinging friendly

Somebody body mention its got jacusy

Is it wearth the mony

chelmsford

"Gold resourt is it swinging friendly

Somebody body mention its got jacusy

Is it wearth the mony"

If you just need a base, maybe look at some of the online booking companies

I like to have all inclusive

Some ware are not to prisy

But agan no trashy

Few people

my age around

I think I go read on some revuees

chelmsford

"I like to have all inclusive

Some ware are not to prisy

But agan no trashy

Few people

my age around

I think I go read on some revuees"

Ok, good idea,

Neath

Looking like is still on course for October?? Fingers crossed.

Neath

Its looking like it is still on course for October?? Fingers crossed.

Neath

[Removed by poster at 20/02/21 00:12:42]

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Oct 23rd till Nov 2nd and staying in Gold. Can’t wait after missing out last year.

The Ireland and UK autumn midterms are both the same week this year (usually they’re different weeks), so between that and (hopefully) people being able to start travelling around then it could be a packed week!! Certainly hope so!

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Outwith a festival, i can't say we have noticed much of a difference in any of the weeks between mid Oct and mid Nov.

We have been there all of the above times

South Yorkshire

Hopefully more promising for October we are still looking at going on 23rd staying at Venus xx

Looking better this end for October not sure about the GC end though

wigan

"Hopefully more promising for October we are still looking at going on 23rd staying at Venus xx"

If not chams for week lol xx

South Yorkshire

"Hopefully more promising for October we are still looking at going on 23rd staying at Venus xx

If not chams for week lol xx"

Now that sounds like a plan see you there lol

Booked 18th October to 9th November near Gold.

Planned a month in November but Airbnb recommended to us is starting to get booked up so grabbed dates quickly.

Easyjet flight costs are low atm.

Let's hope our trip goes ahead.

We just want to get off the gerbil wheel and relax in the sun. Being naughty will be an added bonus.

Nell x

We have booked 9th August for two weeks xx

By *omfordfunMan  over a year ago

Romford

Anyone ever stay at the maspalomas suites?

By *FB123Couple  over a year ago

north wales

We have moved our flights for the fourth time now going from 18th to 25th October 4th time lucky well fingers crossed

wigan

"We have moved our flights for the fourth time now going from 18th to 25th October 4th time lucky well fingers crossed "

Looking better now this end

Eeeeek! Have high hopes for October! Can't wait to see everyone