FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Holidays

Holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, looks like we’ll all be struggling to get away this year, alternative destinations in the uk are a more realistic goal wethinks.

An outdoor social maybe, or a group booking of lodges perhaps, if anyone is planning such events we’d like to see it on the forums, maybe with the month as the title/subject.

Ain’t life a box of chocolates sometimes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Well, looks like we’ll all be struggling to get away this year, alternative destinations in the uk are a more realistic goal wethinks.

An outdoor social maybe, or a group booking of lodges perhaps, if anyone is planning such events we’d like to see it on the forums, maybe with the month as the title/subject.

Ain’t life a box of chocolates sometimes "

the suggestion, at the moment is that we won't be travelling abroad, this summer

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Still staying positive

Xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Well, looks like we’ll all be struggling to get away this year, alternative destinations in the uk are a more realistic goal wethinks.

Ain’t life a box of chocolates sometimes

the suggestion, at the moment is that we won't be travelling abroad, this summer "

Not abroad but I’ve a feeling the uk will be ok

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What progress have we made after a year of lockdown? Already half the population vaccinated and we still have no prospect of going abroad this year.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Dont think anyone will be going away for holidays europe or anywhere else on the planet until most are jabbed worldwide

chelmsford

"Still staying positive

Xxx"

Hopefully you'll be ok for September! xxx

chelmsford

"What progress have we made after a year of lockdown? Already half the population vaccinated and we still have no prospect of going abroad this year. "

I think the issue is more with other countries not being on track with their vaccination schedule, so we may not be allowed to travel there. I feel we've made progress, other than that, Sally x

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"What progress have we made after a year of lockdown? Already half the population vaccinated and we still have no prospect of going abroad this year.

I think the issue is more with other countries not being on track with their vaccination schedule, so we may not be allowed to travel there. I feel we've made progress, other than that, Sally x"

Quite right on both points. I suspect the best we can hope for is the creation of a few travel corridors with quarantine upon return

chelmsford

"What progress have we made after a year of lockdown? Already half the population vaccinated and we still have no prospect of going abroad this year.

I think the issue is more with other countries not being on track with their vaccination schedule, so we may not be allowed to travel there. I feel we've made progress, other than that, Sally x

Quite right on both points. I suspect the best we can hope for is the creation of a few travel corridors with quarantine upon return"

let's hope there's something in place, for those who want to travel

Leeds

That's what I'm hoping for _amiss

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We've got our fingers crossed and flights booked to Spain in June.

chelmsford

"That's what I'm hoping for _amiss"

x

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

I continue to be positive about getting away in mid May

Fingers crossed xx

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Flight transfered from last aug to this year in gran canaria. Friend out there say the tourist minister is adamant that they will be accepting tourists soon. As like most tourist based economies they are on their knees and are desperate for people to return. So as long as no quarantine on return and we can travel we are going

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"Flight transfered from last aug to this year in gran canaria. Friend out there say the tourist minister is adamant that they will be accepting tourists soon. As like most tourist based economies they are on their knees and are desperate for people to return. So as long as no quarantine on return and we can travel we are going "

There is a good chance that Spain and particularly the Canaries and Balearics will allow visitors if there infection rates stay low, but whether the government will let us go is doubtful I think. Best hope as someone said is travel corridors to countries with low infection rates, the question is how long will Spain’s infection rates stay low when they start allowing visitors in.

Swansea

Canaries vaccinations are on track ?

To have all eligible for vaccine done asap

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Flight transfered from last aug to this year in gran canaria. Friend out there say the tourist minister is adamant that they will be accepting tourists soon. As like most tourist based economies they are on their knees and are desperate for people to return. So as long as no quarantine on return and we can travel we are going "

Lanzarote facing tougher restrictions from tomorrow

Swansea

Read that on canary news. Only for a few weeks due to a slight increase in cases due to household mixing christmas and carnivals being allowed at least that is what was reported

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Check out the post "Gran Canaria vaccination rate" where all of this is being monitored, by people in the UK and also people who are currently living in GC

Leeds

I can't understand why 105,000 can go to the Leeds _estival but I can't sit on a small plane,all forward facing, wearing a mask for a couple of hours.

» Add a new message to this topic