FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Best taxi app for PDI

Best taxi app for PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

We arrive on Friday and were wondering what's the best taxi app to use while out there?

Ta

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

as i come from lough as well but live down south now, there are always lots of taxis about , where ever you are just ask, ps i lived of the main derby rd, new the ring o bells x

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

you can always use the pide taxi app. most places close at the same time and it works great

Loughborough

"you can always use the pide taxi app. most places close at the same time and it works great "

Cheers, I'll set that up before our trip. And we should hopefully be in this weekend to check out your new place in Yumbo

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"you can always use the pide taxi app. most places close at the same time and it works great

Cheers, I'll set that up before our trip. And we should hopefully be in this weekend to check out your new place in Yumbo "

Can you drop an update on your post and let us know how you get on with it?

Typically we stay in and around PDI so any taxi we jump in has been at the ranks outside the CCs or flag one down when we see the green taxi light, so never felt the need.

But if you’re using for trips or even around PDI, it’d be great to hear your experience. X

Loughborough

Will do

I'll be using it to and from Cita on Friday hopefully

From Gran Canaria not

"you can always use the pide taxi app. most places close at the same time and it works great

Cheers, I'll set that up before our trip. And we should hopefully be in this weekend to check out your new place in Yumbo

if you ask for a taxi. they will send you the plate number and how long it takes thats arrived.... I use it 10 times a week and till now no problem

Can you drop an update on your post and let us know how you get on with it?

Typically we stay in and around PDI so any taxi we jump in has been at the ranks outside the CCs or flag one down when we see the green taxi light, so never felt the need.

But if you’re using for trips or even around PDI, it’d be great to hear your experience. X"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We arrive on Friday and were wondering what's the best taxi app to use while out there?

Ta"

No need for the app id say, taxis are plentifull, always ones parked on the rank outside the Yumbo and Cita

From Gran Canaria not

"We arrive on Friday and were wondering what's the best taxi app to use while out there?

Ta

No need for the app id say, taxis are plentifull, always ones parked on the rank outside the Yumbo and Cita"

every one has to close at 02:00.....

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Did i not read somewhere that clubs could open to 04.00 ?

From Gran Canaria not

"Did i not read somewhere that clubs could open to 04.00 ?"

high Court today....

The TSJC suspends the agreement of the Canarian Government that expands nightlife

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Thanks for that.

Bit of a bummer

Loughborough

"

No need for the app id say, taxis are plentifull, always ones parked on the rank outside the Yumbo and Cita"

We've struggled to get one sometimes from Venus. Pick up gets lost in translation or they head over to the old Venus. At least with the app we'll be able to track it

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

No need for the app id say, taxis are plentifull, always ones parked on the rank outside the Yumbo and Cita

We've struggled to get one sometimes from Venus. Pick up gets lost in translation or they head over to the old Venus. At least with the app we'll be able to track it"

We have just come back from PDI on Saturday and used the PIDE app on a daily basis - mainly to be picked up from our villa - as was well off the main roads - so flagging one down was not possible. Taxis were more readily available last week than when we were there in June - more drivers being allowed to work now & only once did we have to wait on the rank outside Cita at 3am or so - then it was not too long.

PIDE app really easy use - no need for any credit card info - select pay by cash when confirming ride (and no need to put a destination address in) - just ensure location on phone enabled & use map to select pick up point.

Any more info - give us a shout

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And still be carefull of what the female is/isnt wearing when you leave the Cita, we had a pervy taxi driver one night recently who nearly crashed twice by actually turning around whilst driving to have a good gawp, even after i shouted and pointed at the road, and she was only in a short skirt, nothing on show.

Loughborough

"

We've struggled to get one sometimes from Venus. Pick up gets lost in translation or they head over to the old Venus. At least with the app we'll be able to track it

We have just come back from PDI on Saturday and used the PIDE app on a daily basis - mainly to be picked up from our villa - as was well off the main roads - so flagging one down was not possible. Taxis were more readily available last week than when we were there in June - more drivers being allowed to work now & only once did we have to wait on the rank outside Cita at 3am or so - then it was not too long.

PIDE app really easy use - no need for any credit card info - select pay by cash when confirming ride (and no need to put a destination address in) - just ensure location on phone enabled & use map to select pick up point.

Any more info - give us a shout"

Brilliant info, cheers

» Add a new message to this topic