FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria - First Day Ritual

Gran Canaria - First Day Ritual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustusboth2013 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just building up interest to our holibobs and our first day is usually based on arrival time.

If arriving in the daytime, we’ll set the naughty standards straight away and it’ll be off to the shops to get a couple of fresh baguettes, sea salt rocks, cracked black pepper, iberico ham, chorizo de pamplona, manchego or Gouda cheese, nice big Spanish onion, cucumber, big fresh beef tomato, real butter and mayo or aioli. Then construct my Bocadillo de Canaria to eat on the balcony with a cold beer, before heading to Mardi Gras for some more beers and cocktails.

Then back to the room for shower, change and then to Chinatown in the Yumbo for a buffet and a sangria (they always remembers our first night sangria order). Hi to Saskia and Tonny, then off to the Cita to say our hello to Team Secret.

A simple little ritual. But what about everyone else? Do you follow a pattern on your first day/night of arrival; the “in x weeks, or this time next week, we’ll be doing y”?

Would love to hear of others have their routines.

Fuck! I can’t wait! Roll on!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

As soon as we get in our hotel room we unpack then off to shop for bits and bobs

Might have an hour on sunroof depending on weather

Down for evening meal at 6

Relax in room befire shower ..few drinks and tunes then off to comeback bar

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We unpack then off to the supermarket for food & alcohol supplies, bite to eat usually fresh baguette like you guys. We’re sun lovers so if it’s still out we’ll grab an hour or two sunbathing with a nice san Miquel or 2

Then chill out, shower, then out out! Usually a meal somewhere then Cita or Yumbo, depending if we’re meeting friends.

If we arrive late then it’s straight out! Never ever stay in first night regardless of how tired we are! Lol x

By *onesome swingerMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The arrival time for flights from Northern Ireland is late evening. Its generally arriving at the hotel around 9:30pm. My ritual is to unpack, shop for fresh water, milk and diet . Tour the complex and orientate myself with the hotel then back to the apartment, a bacardi and diet and review who's near on fab.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 25/03/22 11:32:23]

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Pdi arrived day time .. unpacked..shoping .. pool or beach .. night out

Pdi arrived late in the evening.. shower and night out . Unpacked and shoping next day lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always try to plan flights that arrive early afternoon....first an ice cold beer, quick shop for essentials, a snack(sandwich or something) with another ice cold beer, unpack, a late afternoon siesta, shower and then head out for our favourite first night dinner and onto one of the bars. Depending on who we bump into, either end the night there, or onto one of the Clubs, until the wee hours.

Can't beat it!!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Usually to studio 69 to see Saskia and now Yvette as well then off to a club for first night fun.

I think we overcooked it this time being "allowed" out until 4am we thought it was compulsory every night lol

By *icknsuck2Couple  over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

Only thing we will be doing on our first days is rushing from the airport to get unpack to get out to the clubs to might you guys justusboth.lol

By *ustusboth2013 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Haha pretty standard. Looks like a PDI blueprint.

Oh yes 4am. I forgot what that looks like. I see it’s back to 100% capacity now, with the exception of face masks. Just need that bloody kiosk open!

Haha no worries _icknsuck2. If you’re not in that club on night 1, we’ll just come and bang on your hotel door. Or should I say bang in your room?

By *weetHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Breakfast, naked on the beach all day, back to the hotel, dip in the pool, something to eat, out to the Cita Centre, a sportsbar to watch any footy, ComeBack Bar, Fun4all, back to hotel and then repeat

By *amy79Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Don't arrive till 21.30,throw the bags in room,quick Bob squash taxi to cita lol

» Add a new message to this topic