FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Corralejo beach bars

Corralejo beach bars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lippyhead OP   Man  over a year ago

St Albans

Heading to Corralejo 10th May and going to spend sometime in and around the Dunes. Seems most of the beach bars have gone due to Covid and was hoping that if any are there now or going between now and 10th May can give any update as to if the bars have returned, specifically the ones to the right of the RUI hotels heading out of Corralejo. Always enjoyed a cold glass of beer or two before heading back to the igloos and topping up the all over tan and maybe enjoying some fun as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"Heading to Corralejo 10th May and going to spend sometime in and around the Dunes. Seems most of the beach bars have gone due to Covid and was hoping that if any are there now or going between now and 10th May can give any update as to if the bars have returned, specifically the ones to the right of the RUI hotels heading out of Corralejo. Always enjoyed a cold glass of beer or two before heading back to the igloos and topping up the all over tan and maybe enjoying some fun as well."

Wasn't any in feb . I don't expect they'll be back antime soon .

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Oldham

Just back and there were none

By *he_tykiesCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We were there last week using the small group of sunbeds to the right of Rui along with other naturists. There were no beach bars, although a guy did keep coming round with buckets selling beer & cola etc.

St Albans

[Removed by poster at 07/04/22 22:51:39]

St Albans

Thanks for the replies. Oh well I guess i'll have find other things to occupy my time whilst naked in and around the Dunes

By *eachbum00Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

When Reynaldo’s closed down some years ago I brought a small cool bag and started taking my own beers to the beach, it’s a lot cheaper and you don’t have to cover up to get a drink.

» Add a new message to this topic