FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > The swing Benidorm

The swing Benidorm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-Fidelity OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thinking of going here tonight anyone else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rolific OffenderMan  over a year ago

Anywhere

Maybe I’m not sure as yet but I’d like too

By *oss24.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Oioi.

Manchester

Only looking for other couples I’m afraid

By *amestamesMan  over a year ago

B

We are looking for bi females or hung single men/couples

Anywhere

Me and my mate aren’t sure what to do as it looks like there’s not much interest in single males

B

"We are looking for bi females or hung single men/couples"
7th_10th sept

By *he SwingCouple  over a year ago

BENIDORM, SPAIN

There were actually 4 single females last night (Wednesday August 31st) at 'The Swing' and not enough single males.

By *andel2Man  over a year ago

London

Lol really x more single females than Man x increíble

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"There were actually 4 single females last night (Wednesday August 31st) at 'The Swing' and not enough single males. "

How many couples ?

Manchester

We went last night and as the owner says there was quite a few single females in. There were plenty of couples in as well. Great place, great hosts we will be back on Saturday ??

Anywhere

Does anyone know what it’s like on a Friday or where to go so me and my girl can go as she’s only here till Sunday with me

BENIDORM, SPAIN

It's closed on Friday. Check the website for the opening days and hours!

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Thirteen of us over in September and possibly looking to visit

Anywhere

Will be coming tomorrow with my female friend and up for a good time good laugh and to meet you all going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/22 11:26:19]

"Thirteen of us over in September and possibly looking to visit "

Hopefully I will time that visit well!

Thinking of going tonight

By *asputin75Man  over a year ago

darlaston

In beni 12th September might pop along to check it out

By *ightporter69Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

I’ll be there from the 28 to the 4 October Can’t wait to try this place out xx

By *aughtyAngel24Couple  over a year ago

AUSTRALIA

Anyone planning a visit tonight???

We are going tonight

By *ightporter69Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

I’ll be going on the Wednesday I arrive

"Anyone planning a visit tonight??? "
I arrive next Tuesday, thinking of going Wednesday night

Where about in Benidorm is this

By *JessSRosexCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We are hoping to to come here when over from next week. Hopefully we can try Wednesday and Saturday but if we can only do 1 night will definitely be Saturday one. Come say hi if your be there xx

By *iinkMan  over a year ago

gorey

I was here back in August and had a fantastic time. The owner and his wife were really friendly and helpful. I'll be going back in October for sure. For those wanting directions. Head to the old town, it's signposted from where the pedestrian area meats the road towards the harbour end. They also have a website, just Google el sofa.

Going on Wednesday night .hopefully fun

Keeping an eye on this thread as we're over 15th Oct and would like to go

By *webMan  over a year ago

doncaster/Benidorm

Going Wednesday night im meeting a lovely couple ive been chatting to for a while,any one else going?

By *offee brownMan  over a year ago

Spain/birmingham

Hi do many people go on a Wednesday as I’m thinking about going tonight or a night soon

doncaster/Benidorm

Had a great night on Wednesday going again tonight,great club.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Reminder: 'The Swing' on Saturday is for couples and single ladies only!'

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Things have changed again.....

As we received quite some complaints about the presence of single guys we decided that Saturdays would be for couples only from September onwards.

And so we received quite some complaints that there were no single guys .....

Couples left early, single ladies as well and business was bad.

No matter what, somebody will be unhappy. We too as in the end 'The Swing' actually IS a business so from now on single guys ARE allowed to visit on both Wednesday and Saturday again.

If there are any complaints, please come to see the bar staff immediately and do not send an email the day after!

I'm curious to know what couples actually like single guys! Has to be the male is bisexual..

It's obvious from the comments on this thread that The Swing lost a lot of business on Saturday as single guys were not allowed and this is where the most money is made as a business! We as a couple would never go again..but this won't matter because the many single guys can go and keep the money coming in.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

We can answer that question. The guy's tools no longer work as well as they used to so they want a younger bloke who gets hard.

That's what we've been told many times now. By the couples of course.

Another reason is that the guy would love to play with a woman but she has to be younger and desirable. As he himself is no longer young there is not much chance to that so they settle for another solution to satisfy their mental and/or physical lusts by focusing on a (younger) guy.

So that's apparently why.

If you are open every day of the week it's easy enough to have one or some days without single guys but 'The Swing' isn't open every day. It's too new, too unknown to fill up night after night. The market is not there (in Benidorm - yet?) and business will get only harder in the next 2 or 3 years. The economy is going to take a deep dive.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

I forgot, the guys bi-sexual?

No, these couples often come at day time ('El Sofa', not 'The Swing'!) as most visitors at day time are bi or gay.

doncaster/Benidorm

A cheeky afternoon in _he swing this afternoon,anyone else going?

Spain/birmingham

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 08:27:45]

Spain/birmingham

"A cheeky afternoon in _he swing this afternoon,anyone else going?"

Hi mate is it open during the day? I’m deciding wether to go today or wait until sat now they are letting single men in

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Things have changed again.....

As we received quite some complaints about the presence of single guys we decided that Saturdays would be for couples only from September onwards.

No matter what, somebody will be unhappy. We too as in the end 'The Swing' actually IS a business so from now on single guys ARE allowed to visit on both Wednesday and Saturday again.

If there are any complaints, please come to see the bar staff immediately and do not send an email the day after!"

On balance I think that is the right decision. You will never keep everyone happy.

You also have to look at it from the perspective of Benidorm. It's completely different from an inland town where most of the clientele are local.

The couples complaining about single guys may not visit Benidorm again for months or even years. Meanwhile you are losing customers because you listened to their demands.

The message should be, the club is what it is, take it or leave it. Chopping and changing every time someone has a moan is counter productive.

Of course some will leave it but things will settle down.

BTW. It's a while since we last visited but from memory most of the clubs on Gran Canary allow single guys. We never read people on here moaning about that.

"Things have changed again.....

If there are any complaints, please come to see the bar staff immediately and do not send an email the day after!

On balance I think that is the right decision. You will never keep everyone happy.

You also have to look at it from the perspective of Benidorm. It's completely different from an inland town where most of the clientele are local.

The couples complaining about single guys may not visit Benidorm again for months or even years. Meanwhile you are losing customers because you listened to their demands.

The message should be, the club is what it is, take it or leave it. Chopping and changing every time someone has a moan is counter productive.

Of course some will leave it but things will settle down.

BTW. It's a while since we last visited but from memory most of the clubs on Gran Canary allow single guys. We never read people on here moaning about that."

We visited on a Wednesday, just us as a couple and 5 single guys.

To be fair they where quite respectful but one did come into the couples only room. Maybe this has to be enforced a bit.

As long as there is a couples only facility then it shouldn't matter how many single guys there are.

All the best to club swing, it's a nice clean tidy well thought out place with lovely owners

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Indeed some guys do enter the couples only area.

There are 2 solutions:

1. Place a guard there.

2. Come to see the bar staff immediately. That WOULD solve it for sure. Again, it's no use letting us know after closing time!

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

We enjoyed our visit last year. Although it was a quiet night it has the potential to become to become a great venue. We enjoyed chatting with the owner and really hope it all works out.

As we couple we don’t mind single guys watching or if there is an attraction involving them. (Male is 100% straight) saying that the male has to be bi is ridiculous.

"Indeed some guys do enter the couples only area.

There are 2 solutions:

1. Place a guard there.

2. Come to see the bar staff immediately. That WOULD solve it for sure. Again, it's no use letting us know after closing time! "

It was a quiet night and I didn't want to make an issue for you guys as it was just me and my girl in there.

We went in for a quiet drink and surprised he came in.

Just something to keep in mind

Thankyou for the explanation why couples like single guys..The man in the couple no longer can keep a hard on and fully satisfy his wife/partner. He also would like a younger woman but will settle for a guy.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Thankyou for the explanation why couples like single guys..The man in the couple no longer can keep a hard on and fully satisfy his wife/partner. He also would like a younger woman but will settle for a guy. "

Indeed - imagine frequenting a club where the owners had such a bizarre view of the lifestyle. If this is their understanding of swinging I wouldn’t let them run a bath let alone a club.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Bizarre view of the lifestyle?

You are talking about the CUSTOMERS coming with these reasons! And these reasons make sense to us.

I thanked you for the explanation...Do I understand it or agree. Not in any way shape or form!

BENIDORM, SPAIN

You don't have to agree with any explanation any customer gives you but you'll need to respect their views or feelings.

On a personal note: (so NOT from our customers!) when you have been together for 20 or even 40 years your sex drive is less. Your eye sight is less, so is your hearing and everything else.

However, the desire to feel this excitement when you were were younger sometimes remains. A guy who would rather be with a young woman - just occasionally for fun - but isn't able to may indeed settle for another guy as a spectator or participant. That doesn't make him gay but it does add excitement to his relationship with the wife. Whether anyone agrees is irrelevant, we have heard many similar stories from our customers and it's a valid reason. Over 100.000 customers have visited us since 2011 at El Sofa. Many are actually married but still visit a place which is mainly frequented by other men. I wouldn't call them gay but I would say they're looking for excitement.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

And the previous post wasn't really meant for you. By _-4pleasure said 'I wouldn't let them run a bath' and that's a silly remark.

A question was asked and we replied. We COULD answer that question because plenty of couples we talked to have said so. It's not our view or opinion. It's what we have been told.

Our opinion, if anyone wants to know, is that anything goes as long as everybody is nice to each other.

If the excitement has to come from a single guy..then that is very sad. I know most couples like us prefer couples. You'll end up as a gay club like it was before. Perhaps that's what you want.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"If the excitement has to come from a single guy..then that is very sad. I know most couples like us prefer couples. You'll end up as a gay club like it was before. Perhaps that's what you want."
live and let live

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Most couples prefer .... Yes that could be right. It could also be wrong. I suppose it depends where you are, what you pretend to be and what the couples are looking for.

Fact is that the Saturday attention plummeted as we no longer allowed single guys in. Obviously the guys didn't come but there were also less couples. And the couples complained there were no single men.

If you allow single guys in some complain and if you don't others complain. You can't win.

Nuneaton

"If the excitement has to come from a single guy..then that is very sad. I know most couples like us prefer couples. You'll end up as a gay club like it was before. Perhaps that's what you want."

Would it be ok for a couple to involve a straight female ?

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Sure!

And to answer the other remark: No, we won't. Day time is and always has been gay/bi mainly.

Night is couples and single men. Today is Wednesday and its quite busy and the atmosphere is very pleasant. It's fun to work here so good news only. All guys got an extra warning, do not enter the couples only area or you're out. No warnings given. We'll see how it goes!

Nuneaton

"Sure!

And to answer the other remark: No, we won't. Day time is and always has been gay/bi mainly.

Night is couples and single men. Today is Wednesday and its quite busy and the atmosphere is very pleasant. It's fun to work here so good news only. All guys got an extra warning, do not enter the couples only area or you're out. No warnings given. We'll see how it goes!"

Sorry replied to the wrong person by mistake, of course we think it’s ok for people to do what they enjoy nothing sad about it all. We can’t wait to visit again in December

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

"Sure!

Night is couples and single men. Today is Wednesday and its quite busy and the atmosphere is very pleasant. It's fun to work here so good news only. All guys got an extra warning, do not enter the couples only area or you're out. No warnings given. We'll see how it goes!"

Couples only nights normally for us, but never say never…Is the couples only area an area where couples can take themselves off to from the bar or a separate area with a bar?

BENIDORM, SPAIN

It's a large room with beds and a sofa and 2 screens. There are glory holes in the walls and one-way mirrors too. That room is for couples only.

Last night, after the 'tour' the guys were told once again: 'You can go anywhere you like but not in room 3, if you do you're out, no warning given'.

It worked. Well, last night it did work anyway. The next 'test' will be on Saturday!

There is by the way another large room which can be locked from the inside so a couples (or couples) can simply lock the door. That is, if there are no single guys in there, you can't ask them to leave of course. Sometimes however I tell a couple: 'Nobody is in there now!' so they pop in quickly and lock the door. People can still watch though as there too are many glory holes and one-way mirrors.

By *InKentCouple  over a year ago

sittingbourne

We are out in Benidorm in a few weeks so are likely to go pay a visit. We frequent a fair few clubs in UK and abroad, primarily in PDI.

We don't have an issue with single guys being in a club - it takes all sorts and every individual or couple has different wants and needs they are looking for but the biggest no no for us is the persistent single guys who seem take the view they've paid for entry so it therefore entitles them to some "action" and are left with no clear measures to control what they do or where they go - if a club has a couples area only we expect the club to make an effort to stop them going where they shouldn't.

Secrets in PDI was previously dreadful a few years back with just a non stop train of single guys in the couples area which was enough to stop us going to it for a few years until they put a guy on the door to stop them.

Looking forward to our visit and hoping that there's enough respect and control so we can come and enjoy ourselves

By *pringjansenMan  over a year ago

Teulada/Moraira Spain

good afternoon couples or single ladies . tonight I will visit _he swingers club _he swing again. are you interested in meeting a nice single man to have a drink or who knows something more. then I'll see you tonight.

Spring

"We are out in Benidorm in a few weeks so are likely to go pay a visit. We frequent a fair few clubs in UK and abroad, primarily in PDI.

We don't have an issue with single guys being in a club - it takes all sorts and every individual or couple has different wants and needs they are looking for but the biggest no no for us is the persistent single guys who seem take the view they've paid for entry so it therefore entitles them to some "action" and are left with no clear measures to control what they do or where they go - if a club has a couples area only we expect the club to make an effort to stop them going where they shouldn't.

Secrets in PDI was previously dreadful a few years back with just a non stop train of single guys in the couples area which was enough to stop us going to it for a few years until they put a guy on the door to stop them.

Looking forward to our visit and hoping that there's enough respect and control so we can come and enjoy ourselves "

We visited swing in August, all very respectful, although there were only 4 couples 1 single female and about 6 single guys

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Yesterday (Saturday 22/10) at day time there were 3 couples and in total 45 people.

For this year that's a record. But pre-Covid that was a normal visitor number for September and October.

The Swingers night (also yesterday but at night of course) was 0k too, 12 couples and 8 guys. More importantly, the atmosphere was GOOD!

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Yesterday (Saturday 22/10) at day time there were 3 couples and in total 45 people.

For this year that's a record. But pre-Covid that was a normal visitor number for September and October.

The Swingers night (also yesterday but at night of course) was 0k too, 12 couples and 8 guys. More importantly, the atmosphere was GOOD!

"

Sounds good.

I'm dropping Mrs at the airport later this afternoon and was thinking about coming up for an hour or two.

Would probably be there around 5.30.

Would it be worth it or is it better to come up one day next week?

Won't be able to do both.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

That's a bit late, by that time some go back to their hotel to prepare for dinner. Then again, you never know. Today for example was not a good day!

By *dtdMan  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Any couples like to join us on Saturday,we both shy and want to go with somebody ,first time for us so a bit nervous xx

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Very small chance meeting a couple with the idea of going together. People just go.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Any couples like to join us on Saturday,we both shy and want to go with somebody ,first time for us so a bit nervous xx"

Absolutely nothing to be nervous about.

Go to the door, pay the entrance and go in.

Relax at the bar, the people are always friendly, then take the night as it comes.

At the end of the night you will wonder, what the hell were we nervous about?

By *kcplprestonMan  over a year ago

preston

Have been during the day but not of an evening as yet. Back in Benidorm Thursday and Friday if anyone is around?

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Open on Wednesday and Saturday, not on Friday!

What time do you open to Wednesday night at this time of year? Heading through town next Wednesday and really hope to pop in!

By *ig Thighs-Nice EyesMan  over a year ago

Bristol/here and there

Heading over in may, are singles allowed in or couples only and what are the opening times and best times

Thanks in advance

B

26th Jan

BENIDORM, SPAIN

All that info is on the website. Click on our profile, the address is there and all your questions are answered.

By *amarinacoupleCouple  over a year ago

South West & Alicante

We are thinking of going next Sat, what's it like?

By *ane61Man  over a year ago

Roskilde

"We are thinking of going next Sat, what's it like? "

It's nice, clean and friendly. Men has to be naked after 11pm, but can wear a towel. Hope to meet you on saturday.

South West & Alicante

What's a good time to get there do you think?

By *hilled out blokeMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I’m going to call in Saturday night. Probably best to message them direct about busy times, hope that helps? X

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Booked to arrive in old town Benidorm 14th May for a week, will call in for our second visit.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Nothing to be nervous about ...

A single lady asked us quite a few questions by email (she was clearly nervous) but she came over anyway to check out the place before opening hours.

She's just been for the third time and could hardly walk anymore. She'll probably rent an apartment in the same building for her next holiday!

So no, nothing to be nervous about!

By *irtybdirtygCouple  over a year ago

Oswestry

We are back in benidorm end of March. We did visit al sofa last year but daytime and only guys in, may have a look on a Wednesday night this time if any couples are going

BENIDORM, SPAIN

On most days there are guys only. Guys at day time at 'El Sofa' and couples at night at 'The Swing'. That's the whole idea!

Some couples however are not interested in other couples at all so they pop in at day time. And if they announce their visit on the forum it attracts even more guys.

By *exleybuffboyMan  over a year ago

sidcup

Planning on going next week. Serious question… can you just watch any action that’s happening?

BENIDORM, SPAIN

There are one-way mirrors everywhere

South West & Alicante

We hope to go 25th Feb 23 x

Roskilde

I go on the 18th of february. Hoping to meet a mature couple.

By *wingdance1Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"We hope to go 25th Feb 23 x"
we also hope to be goin 25th feb say hi if you see us x

By *r n mrs zorroCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

We there from 18th

By *ramerMan  over a year ago

Benidorm

Hi I will be there next week

By *ax19862002Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

March 23rd 4 night x

By *imandher92Couple  over a year ago

Ayr

We’re in town 24-28 Feb. What days tend to be busiest with couples? We’re looking at visiting on Sunday 26th!

Roskilde

The Swing is not open on Sundays. Saturday 25th is the only night.

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Everybody always wants to know when it gets busy, what is the best time and what the weather will be like on the 3rd of September, etc!

Last night it WAS busy but we thought it was going to be an awful night as there was still nobody by 10 pm.

Two weeks ago it WAS awful though!

Anyone who wants to know anything about the future, ask a Guru! Or, and surely that makes more sense, ask us to tell you how many couples and how many single guys there were the day AFTER!

By *lue692u2Couple  over a year ago

palma mallorca

Was a little cold to get naked last night

BENIDORM, SPAIN

We could have done something about the temperature last night, not the day after!

(It was by the way 23.3 degrees)

By *igerandlilyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

We are in benidom 20 march having a change from gran canaria

South West & Alicante

Oops, not there this weekend, its actually saturday March 4th, sorry xx

Benidorm in April Easter weekend if anyone is going xx

By *laya dell inglesMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Hi l be in Benidorm back of march to April.going go to _he swing to try it.looking for a mf couple are single lady for a meet up.text me if your interested

BENIDORM, SPAIN

For now we are open on both Wednesday and Saturday.

Let's see how the Wednesday goes. It's obviously for all those who can't make it on Saturday. (Plenty we think)

By *erandHerManCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

We're hoping to be at _he swing next Saturday x

Costa Blanca Spain...

Just noticed on the website that The Swing is free entrance for couples this coming Wednesday and Saturday. Before 10pm though.

Swindon

"Just noticed on the website that The Swing is free entrance for couples this coming Wednesday and Saturday. Before 10pm though."

Will make sure we're in before 10pm. Thankyou for advertising that x

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Spread the word on this forum!

It's in everybody's interest as the more people will come the more fun.

How to let the world know?

(Yes, that's a question)

By *crumptiouscplCouple  over a year ago

warrington

We will be visiting during our week in benidorm in June xx

doncaster/Benidorm

Will be back in October.

We will try and get there before 10 on the Saturday xx

By *B1010Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

We will be there on the 22nd of April who else is coming?

By *elipeflopMan  over a year ago

New Forest

Visiting 10-19 May

By *onkey dick12Man  over a year ago

Birmingham and Lincolnshire

Will be there 10th till 14th may

By *aul203Man  over a year ago

Walsall. West Midlands

I’ll be from 15th of april for a week

By *olo n MteCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

Around from 19th April for 2 weeks - let the fun begin.

Swindon

Heading to Benidorm tomorrow and the Swing Saturday. Who's going. Feel free to message us x

By *prayingcakeCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Staying in Albir 8th-15th April

» Add a new message to this topic