FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Mallorca Nudist Beaches

Mallorca Nudist Beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Maverick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Hiya, heading to Palma next weekend, would love to visit a few nudist beaches.

I’m aware most beaches have small sections, but I’m looking specifically for “proper” nude beaches please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

Es trenc near colonia st Jordi would be perfect for you

Porthcawl

"Es trenc near colonia st Jordi would be perfect for you "
great thank you!

By *S_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

Yeah Es Trenc is a beautiful beach and perfect for that all over tan.

Porthcawl

"Yeah Es Trenc is a beautiful beach and perfect for that all over tan."
is there a certain area I should head towards? Or is it made known?

By *pareITEMMan  over a year ago

SPAIN

If you just want nude sunbathing , walk mor eor less in the middle of the beach, you'll see other people around naked..

If.you want to be naked I the beach and maybe some action, then go to the back side , with trees and dunes;)

By *FB123Couple  over a year ago

north wales

Thanks for the info were out there from Wed till next Tuesday and wanted to visit a nudist beach

By *maigheo1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 26/09/22 15:54:42]

By *maigheo1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Yeah Es Trenc is a beautiful beach and perfect for that all over tan. is there a certain area I should head towards? Or is it made known? "

It is the middle area between the harbour at one side and the wee town at the other. There is a concrete structure on the beach at the point concerned.

Lovely beach and sometimes fun in the dubes at the rear. Was there with partner beforw covid and we found chat on the beach and then when fun wanted move to the dunes behind. Not overly busy and that was mid July. Cap da Adge is the ultimate however if thats what you really want it is guaranteed all day everyday

Porthcawl

"Yeah Es Trenc is a beautiful beach and perfect for that all over tan. is there a certain area I should head towards? Or is it made known?

It is the middle area between the harbour at one side and the wee town at the other. There is a concrete structure on the beach at the point concerned.

Lovely beach and sometimes fun in the dubes at the rear. Was there with partner beforw covid and we found chat on the beach and then when fun wanted move to the dunes behind. Not overly busy and that was mid July. Cap da Adge is the ultimate however if thats what you really want it is guaranteed all day everyday"

Thanks, I’m not interested in “fun”, I just want naked sunbathing!

Thanks for the directions, I’ve read that it’s a very long beach, so this will help massively

Porthcawl

"If you just want nude sunbathing , walk mor eor less in the middle of the beach, you'll see other people around naked..

If.you want to be naked I the beach and maybe some action, then go to the back side , with trees and dunes;)"

thank you. I’ve no idea where im going, not sure where the “middle” is

By *pareITEMMan  over a year ago

SPAIN

The beach ends and finish...it has two borders, the middle is the point where there isthe same distance to each of the limits of the beach....

:P

Porthcawl

"The beach ends and finish...it has two borders, the middle is the point where there isthe same distance to each of the limits of the beach....

:P"

Lol my understanding (from online) is that this beach is incredibly long… so I won’t be able to see where the beginning and end is.. many thanks

north wales

If we go before you get there will try to say which end the naturist one is if we can find it and don't get any bad looks for going naked in the wrong place

By *ike_expatMan  over a year ago

Church Crookham

I was at anchor there and used the beach last week. If you get to Ses Covettes just walk onto the beach heading southwards. If you get to Sant Jordi, it's a longer walk northwards.

No real specific nudist area although more nudists in the middle. In the other areas of the beach it is a mixture of nudist, semi nude and others in swimming costumes mixed together. It is common to see single women on these beaches in Spain and you will hopefully have no problems on Es Trenc. Enjoy your visit.

Porthcawl

"If we go before you get there will try to say which end the naturist one is if we can find it and don't get any bad looks for going naked in the wrong place "
haha likewise!!

Porthcawl

"I was at anchor there and used the beach last week. If you get to Ses Covettes just walk onto the beach heading southwards. If you get to Sant Jordi, it's a longer walk northwards.

No real specific nudist area although more nudists in the middle. In the other areas of the beach it is a mixture of nudist, semi nude and others in swimming costumes mixed together. It is common to see single women on these beaches in Spain and you will hopefully have no problems on Es Trenc. Enjoy your visit. "

thank you, I’ll use Ses Covettes as a starting point!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you don't have a hire car expect a huge taxi bill or a long wait for a public bus!

Porthcawl

"If you don't have a hire car expect a huge taxi bill or a long wait for a public bus!"
I have a car

north wales

We went to the beach yesterday it was very busy but thinned out a bit on the nudist section it is just past where the rocks go into the sea

» Add a new message to this topic