FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI The Secrets Club - Avoid!

PDI The Secrets Club - Avoid!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woformorefun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

Avoid this place at all cost guys. We went last night to the Couples only section of the club and the so called security, who’s job was to prevent single guys coming in were certainly not doing their job and were made aware of the single guys being abusive to couples. One was slapping the back of people’s heads in the jacuzzi and was d*unk out his mind. The same guy, in full view of these pathetic excuse for security, got his cock out while leaning over a couple having sex. Needless to say, this couple were intimidated and stopped what they were doing to move away. These security guys actually walked one guy in (who they clearly knew) who also walked over to a couple and just stood staring at them. The whole experience was unbelievable tense and it was no wonder the place cleared quite quickly. These security guys are supposed to look after people who are naked and vulnerable. When we and other couples approached them to ask them to do something about it, all we got was the “me no speaka de English”. Absolute farce and we certainly won’t be going back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple  over a year ago

Maspalomas

[Removed by poster at 04/02/23 16:26:41]

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

So glad we never went in there a couple of weeks ago then

By *osexyCouple  over a year ago

ST AUSTELL

No longer go to secret never liked the club . Last time we were there there was a guy filming , no action taken . The place in general is losing its attraction . Would rather meet like minded couples in a non swinger bar and have fun that way .

By *elenAlexCouple  over a year ago

Las Palmas Gran Canaria

We like this club) We were 2 times last week and we are going today. No such problems were encountered. There are lockable rooms in the couples area where we retired to play with couples) And we didn’t see singles in the couples area.

By *AZMIKCouple  over a year ago

Newton le Willows

We went over Xmas had similar issues, single guys hassling us spoke to security no action taken so we left

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

"We like this club) We were 2 times last week and we are going today. No such problems were encountered. There are lockable rooms in the couples area where we retired to play with couples) And we didn’t see singles in the couples area."

Same here we've reported the odd single that sneak in and they've been removed pdq the last time was march 2022

No problems Friday 27th or on previous visits last November

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We have been to Secrets on many occasions over the years - always been slightly on edge there - if that makes sense - much preferred the old layout to be honest...

Not one of out 'go to' places now - much prefer Fun4all - feel more at ease there & always have a great night there

By *ral lover01Man  over a year ago

Manchester & Portsmouth

I was a regular there. Back in September during my last visit, it was clear that the security stood outside the couples area were letting their male friends into the couples only area... Not great really. Good venues only work on respect and rules.

By *ecrets GCCouple  over a year ago

playa del ingles

Hello friends,

we read your posts and are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Especially at weekends there are more than 250 people in our club and so it could be that we didn´t see something.

But from yesterday we tightened our security personal and guests who where there could have recognized that even we both, the owners, were controlling the couples area at the entrance.

We try to do everything to make your stay pleasant, we are always open to questions or suggestions.

Kisses

Secret Team

By *ultansofswingCouple  over a year ago

blanch

"Avoid this place at all cost guys. We went last night to the Couples only section of the club and the so called security, who’s job was to prevent single guys coming in were certainly not doing their job and were made aware of the single guys being abusive to couples. One was slapping the back of people’s heads in the jacuzzi and was d*unk out his mind. The same guy, in full view of these pathetic excuse for security, got his cock out while leaning over a couple having sex. Needless to say, this couple were intimidated and stopped what they were doing to move away. These security guys actually walked one guy in (who they clearly knew) who also walked over to a couple and just stood staring at them. The whole experience was unbelievable tense and it was no wonder the place cleared quite quickly. These security guys are supposed to look after people who are naked and vulnerable. When we and other couples approached them to ask them to do something about it, all we got was the “me no speaka de English”. Absolute farce and we certainly won’t be going back "

Seem to us there to many single guys in all clubs aloud to sit nearly on top of you even when your just around bar. These clubs get between 30-50 euro for each single man. This why there are so many men running around in clubs. Last year we were in a certain club where I told the bar staff. We were sitting in couch area just fooolong around and within two minutes there was5 single me reaching over and also staring and it just ruined the night

Dundee

"Hello friends,

Especially at weekends there are more than 250 people in our club and so it could be that we didn´t see something.

But from yesterday we tightened our security personal and guests who where there could have recognized that even we both, the owners, were controlling the couples area at the entrance.

We try to do everything to make your stay pleasant, we are always open to questions or suggestions.

Kisses

Secret Team"

Many thanks for your response but please look at the staff you had on shift on Friday the 3rd September. They were bringing single guys into the couples only area themselves (clearly friends of theirs) and would not entertain any of the several complaints made to them from your guests that witnessed or were subjected to abuse from the single guys allowed to do what they wanted. It really was bad and has put us ever going back, I’m sure the other couples there would have felt the same. One of those single guys was just a big bully but his unwelcomed approach to the couple having sex could have easily become a police matter. I cannot stress enough how much you need to remove these so called security from your club but that’s your call. Horrible experience!!!

By *istydustyCouple  over a year ago

newbury

Yes totally agree with other posts! Avoid if you don’t want clothes single men watching over you or walking around the COUPLES ONLY area!! One guy I assumed was local was physically slapping a girl around the head in the jacuzzi area! Wtf?? We complained to a half asleep guy at the entrance of the area and he pretended to not speak English?!! Then I said I probably thought it was his friend and he straight away said he wasn’t lol!! Gotcha!! Anyway what a disappointment as it should have easily a door to let in couples only and maybe that could be easily controlled! That was Friday 3rd of Feb and think that’s when a lot of locals come out,which isn’t a problem if they are proper swingers

Dundee

"Hello friends,

Kisses

Secret Team

Many thanks for your response but please look at the staff you had on shift on Friday the 3rd September. They were bringing single guys into the couples only area themselves (clearly friends of theirs) and would not entertain any of the several complaints made to them from your guests that witnessed or were subjected to abuse from the single guys allowed to do what they wanted. It really was bad and has put us ever going back, I’m sure the other couples there would have felt the same. One of those single guys was just a big bully but his unwelcomed approach to the couple having sex could have easily become a police matter. I cannot stress enough how much you need to remove these so called security from your club but that’s your call. Horrible experience!!! "

Sorry, meant 3rd February 2023.

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

David Attenborough would say “ The naked single male on heat is a hard beast to control “.

Dundee

"David Attenborough would say “ The naked single male on heat is a hard beast to control “. "

He might also say, the club should employ better security to keep abusive pricks out like they’re paid to do so that couples can enjoy what they’ve paid their entrance fee for

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"Yes totally agree with other posts! Avoid if you don’t want clothes single men watching over you or walking around the COUPLES ONLY area!! One guy I assumed was local was physically slapping a girl around the head in the jacuzzi area! Wtf?? We complained to a half asleep guy at the entrance of the area and he pretended to not speak English?!! Then I said I probably thought it was his friend and he straight away said he wasn’t lol!! Gotcha!! Anyway what a disappointment as it should have easily a door to let in couples only and maybe that could be easily controlled! That was Friday 3rd of Feb and think that’s when a lot of locals come out,which isn’t a problem if they are proper swingers"

Same. We have visited several times. Between the predatory single guys, the drug dealers in the toilets and security that only suit themselves or their mates we will never go back. Awful experience.

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

That sounds horrendous. We were considering going when we go out in a few weeks but will give it a wide berth now! Thanks for your honest review and hope you have better experiences elsewhere.

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

"That sounds horrendous. We were considering going when we go out in a few weeks but will give it a wide berth now! Thanks for your honest review and hope you have better experiences elsewhere. "

We go to Secrets every year( normally twice a year) we have always found Secrets to be a great place and have been with other couples who enjoy it there…we are more into single guys and had some awesome nights there,but give it a try and make up your own mind

By *umamiaCouple  over a year ago

london

"That sounds horrendous. We were considering going when we go out in a few weeks but will give it a wide berth now! Thanks for your honest review and hope you have better experiences elsewhere.

We go to Secrets every year( normally twice a year) we have always found Secrets to be a great place and have been with other couples who enjoy it there…we are more into single guys and had some awesome nights there,but give it a try and make up your own mind "

Only club we have felt unsafe in.

I think the problem is, it’s to big and no obvious owner/manager.

All the other venues have the owners or a manager, Hendick in fun for all or the owners in Comeback, Cath in Eden, Saskia in imagine, etc.

Secret is a nightclub, in our opinion not a safe swingers club.

Cookstown

"That sounds horrendous. We were considering going when we go out in a few weeks but will give it a wide berth now! Thanks for your honest review and hope you have better experiences elsewhere.

We go to Secrets every year( normally twice a year) we have always found Secrets to be a great place and have been with other couples who enjoy it there…we are more into single guys and had some awesome nights there,but give it a try and make up your own mind

All the other venues have the owners or a manager, Hendick in fun for all or the owners in Comeback, Cath in Eden, Saskia in imagine, etc.

"

I think both Cath and Saskia go to secret.

William and Jenny (owners) were both there Friday week ago

Btw imagine is long gone but dejavu is coming

london

"

Yea we know imagine is gone and I spoke to Saskia this week about their new venue.

My point was you have interaction in the smaller clubs,bars which we have never had in Secret but good for you that they are your pals.

I believe the experience of the ops.

Cookstown

Yea we know imagine is gone and I spoke to Saskia this week about their new venue.

My point was you have interaction in the smaller clubs,bars which we have never had in Secret but good for you that they are your pals.

I believe the experience of the ops."

I believe the experience of the op too, no question it happens but we've been lucky and for us we enjoy the club.

They are certainly not our pals but both Cath and Saskia are lol

london

I believe the experience of the ops.

I believe the experience of the op too, no question it happens but we've been lucky and for us we enjoy the club.

They are certainly not our pals but both Cath and Saskia are lol

"

Exactly the difference, if any problem you know who to approach, it does happen some people don’t understand the lifestyle.

Night

X

By *heMystroMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Coming from a single guy point of view, the one club I don’t like is Secrets. As others have said the key difference is you don’t have a visible presence from the owners. Cath, Saskia and Hendick you get to know since they get to know the Fab or Joy Club people who visit them. They want their customers to feel safe and comfortable.

Secrets has its local guys who cruise the Cita and get away with not respecting boundaries that most single guys from Fab respect and understand. It depends what people want from a club but I agree there is an edge there and it doesn’t make you feel safe. When there with couples we all weren’t comfortable and went to Eden or Fun 4. Each to their own but it’s not for me.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Really sad and surprised to read this. Secrets is our favourite, in fact the only club (apart from Tantra) that we've had fun in. All the others when we went were either empty or just people talking, no play at all.

Secrets has always been fun for us.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

At weeknds secrets os very popular for the locals a sits a cheaper night out for them

Understably there will be an abundance of d*unks, dealers and cock wombles.

I personally don't gonat weelnds when I'm in pdi . Usually October.

There sister club Tantra seems to be a lot nicer place

And if you want to dance then secrets is the place

By *artinaAndrewCouple  over a year ago

mountmellick

"Really sad and surprised to read this. Secrets is our favourite, in fact the only club (apart from Tantra) that we've had fun in. All the others when we went were either empty or just people talking, no play at all.

Secrets has always been fun for us."

We'd agree we've always enjoyed it there

By *laya dell inglesMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

I think it’s a fantastic club .l never had any trouble in there at all.all the staff very friendly.

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

"Really sad and surprised to read this. Secrets is our favourite, in fact the only club (apart from Tantra) that we've had fun in. All the others when we went were either empty or just people talking, no play at all.

Secrets has always been fun for us."

Our feelings are the same as above!! We were there in March and October and had some awesome nights in Secrets…and we’ll be back there soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was there last month, met at the door counter by the owner, I am a single guy, I was pleasant asked was there many In tonight, he said “ 50 Euro”!

I said good evening how are you I was just asking was there many couples in tonight and was there many single guys.

I found him obnoxious, ignorant, and arrogant.

Person he was listening kept asking for €50 , single guys keep getting treated like Shite!

€4 for a lol.

Staff behind the bar where pleasant and helpful. But the owner is an absolute Arsehole!

By *os Amantes 22Couple  over a year ago

sexy lane

Thanks for the heads up we shall avoid it

By *ecrets GCCouple  over a year ago

playa del ingles

Hello friends,

Although we know that some club owners or their friends answer here from their second profiles, we only just want to state objectively that we, the owners Jenny and William, are present in the club every evening. The man at the door is not the owner.

For complaints we are personally available at any time, you are welcome to ask our staff for us. We try to enable each of our guests to have a pleasant stay and to solve any problems.

Kisses

Jenny & William & Secret Team

By *adyandthetramp20Couple  over a year ago

carry on camping

We love secrets! It's our favorite club to visit when we're over there and we attend most nights whilst on holiday. We've never had any issues and always felt safe. Security has always been friendly and he walks around to make sure everyone is ok. I'm sorry you had that experience when you visited. Hopefully it was just a one off.

By *lee69Couple  over a year ago

gravesend

"We love secrets! It's our favorite club to visit when we're over there and we attend most nights whilst on holiday. We've never had any issues and always felt safe. Security has always been friendly and he walks around to make sure everyone is ok. I'm sorry you had that experience when you visited. Hopefully it was just a one off. "

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

By *xploressCouple  over a year ago

Mid Devon

We're over in PDI for our first visit in April and none the wiser

I guess we'll just have to try them all and see which one(s) we prefer.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"We're over in PDI for our first visit in April and none the wiser

I guess we'll just have to try them all and see which one(s) we prefer. "

That is exactly what you should do.

We have been going for years and couldn't tell you how many times we have been in Secrets. Never had an issue once and will be back next month.

There are a couple of places we wouldn't go back to that some people love so it is each to their own. Don't be influenced by others, make your own mind up

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

Every club anywhere will not suit everyone. They aren't one size fits all.

We all have our individual opinions of them

The wide choice of venues and clubs all have different qualities that appeal to us all

Equally don't let one experience make your minds up

Have a great time . I'm on count down for October

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sorry to hear of any negative experiences. I guess they do happen unfortunately from time to time. It’s when they’re consistent they send red flags.

Speaking from our experience, this is hands down our favourite club, which is up against some pretty stiff competition.

We’ve been going for years and have to say that William and Jenny have been so warm, friendly and good to us, that we do consider them as friends more than owners of a business we frequent. We’ve spent many time in their company and they’ve introduced us to their friends.

And the staff over the years, some still here today, have all been good to us. We are welcomed with open arms every time we arrive at the island. They will come from behind the bar and say hello. We still see staff of past and they are the same when we see them.

Security has always been on point. Again, the moment we enter the club. The chap at the door always friendly and warm. We’ve seen some people try and take the piss and they’ve been thrown out the club.

We don’t play in many open play areas, but we have in Secret and they’ve quickly ejected any single men who have managed to sneak in.

Of course, we know sometimes they manage to sneak through. Though this is true of any club. We’ve seen them enter couples rooms in UK clubs.

Of course, being our favourite club and with them being considered friends, it could be easy to say we are looking with this tinted glasses. But we are objective enough to look at the bigger picture away from any loyalty.

But wanted to share that we haven’t had any real bad experiences for us to say avoid Secret. This rings true of every swinging club/bar we’ve went to in PDI. All have been enjoyable and all staff and owners have been warm, friendly and welcoming in our experience.

We do appreciate it is horses for courses and Secret isn’t going to be to everyone’s taste. Fortunately the variety of PDI means there should be something for everyone.

And with that, I wish you all great experiences in whichever clubs are your favourite or visit.

Mid Devon

That's really useful thanks. Did I spot you saying in a other thread, you're in PDI early April? We're there from the 2nd to the 10th. First time.. Going straight in an staying at Venus Star!

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"That's really useful thanks. Did I spot you saying in an other thread, you're in PDI early April? We're there from the 2nd to the 10th. First time.. Going straight in a staying at Venus Star! "

Yup. We’ll be there with friends from the 31st March. Heading to Secret, and all the other great venues.

Mid Devon

Aha.. We noticed you seem to have been absolutely everywhere! Very impressive. Including our "home" club Secrets in Totnes. Have you spotted we have a new venue in Devon.. Club Utopia, just outside Exeter. Its really really good.. We went to the opening night last weekend. You're going to have to add it to your to-do list

» Add a new message to this topic