FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Salou April

Salou April

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ineapple_Princess OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the waves

Hi everyone, not really a swinging related question but hoping you could help. I'm thinking of heading to Salou over Easter for a last minute break. I've not been before, so just wondering will the weather be warm that early? Also will shops and restaurants be open over Easter weekend?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asputin75Man  over a year ago

darlaston

"Hi everyone, not really a swinging related question but hoping you could help. I'm thinking of heading to Salou over Easter for a last minute break. I've not been before, so just wondering will the weather be warm that early? Also will shops and restaurants be open over Easter weekend? The weather should be fine I've been in January and February it was 18-20 degrees but as in all holidays you could have days of rain who knows as for the shops it's a Catholic country so government run shops chemists banks ect will be shut. bars restaurants Chinese shops will be open as long as bars are open you should be fine

Thanks "

in the waves

"Hi everyone, not really a swinging related question but hoping you could help. I'm thinking of heading to Salou over Easter for a last minute break. I've not been before, so just wondering will the weather be warm that early? Also will shops and restaurants be open over Easter weekend? The weather should be fine I've been in January and February it was 18-20 degrees but as in all holidays you could have days of rain who knows as for the shops it's a Catholic country so government run shops chemists banks ect will be shut. bars restaurants Chinese shops will be open as long as bars are open you should be fine

Thanks "

Thanks

By *orky2Man  over a year ago

parkdean resort

There will be no shortage of bars and restaurants opening for Easter. Maybe have a wander around the Old Town of Salou one day for an experience of a more traditional Spain. Usually the weather is warm by then but you may want to wear something slightly thicker for the evening. We're out there on 13th of May for a cheeky few nights, can't wait. Hoping for a M, F or cpl to hit on my wife when we're there! Enjoy your break if you go.

parkdean resort

There's also a very good magic cabaret in Salou. Early evening show with drinks included isn't too shabby. Won't name the venue on here in case it'd be against forum rules, but can be found on t'interweb thingie!

in the waves

"There's also a very good magic cabaret in Salou. Early evening show with drinks included isn't too shabby. Won't name the venue on here in case it'd be against forum rules, but can be found on t'interweb thingie! "

thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heading Thursday. Places seem mainly open

By *haquele oatmealMan  over a year ago

cork

Any kinky things to do in salou nude beaches swing clubs etc

parkdean resort

There's one swinger club in Salou, on Carrer de Brussels - a bit cliquey and somewhat a suspicion of some ageism a few years back, so will be relying on the who's near app to try and arrange any get together for wife and I whilst we're over in the sunshine!

» Add a new message to this topic