FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Cafes and Bars near the nudey beach

PDI Cafes and Bars near the nudey beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xploress OP   Couple 52 weeks ago

Mid Devon

Hey folks, for those that like to spend time on the nudey beach, do you have any recommendations for nice Cafes, Bars.. Somewhere not too far to walk if you want an hour or two out of the sun, a drink, maybe a light bite. A bit of atmosphere would be nice. And a view, even better! Asking too much?

We love the sound of the Tipsy Hammock but it's right down the opposite end of the beach which seems a bit of schlep from Kiosk 9? Is there anything similar down the Meloneras end?

Thanks folks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itaniumMonkeyMan 52 weeks ago

Buriton

Hi, the new kiosk numbering is:

Kiosk positioning, From PDI to Maspalomas

Kiosk 1 El Veril Beach (border PDI /San Augustine.

Kiosk 2 PDI Beach opposite Anexo 2 Bar strip

Kiosk 3 PDI Beach Naturist Kiosk

Kiosk 4 PDI Beach (seems to have lost the naturist status).

Kiosk 5 Maspalomas beach Gay Beach ( 5 and 7 are just 30 mtrs apart)

Kiosk 7 Maspalomas beach Gay Beach (Marked as both Kiosk 5 and7)

Kiosk 6 (old 4) Maspalomas Beach Naturist/Swingers Kiosk

Kiosk 8 Maspalomas Beach ( Just past the lake )

There are several Nudist Kiosk area (and being Spain you can strip off pretty much anywhere and people do away from the resorts). But you are probably talking about Kiosk 6 as this is the one preferred by LifeStyle folks including the dunes area behind if you want to play. You are correct that it is a length walk from PDI including taking the "short cut" across the dunes (takes longer due to soft sand and dunes but fun to walk naked right up to the resort). It is a short walk west from Kiosk 6 to the cafes/bars (and toilets) there. Can't recommend anywhere but several to choose from. Believe the likes of "Tipsy Hammock" are mainly used on way back from the nudist beach/dunes.

Hope that helps?

By *ill12369Man 52 weeks ago

knutsford chesh

Going over in may looking forward to getting naked on the beaches and dunes

By *I TwoCouple 52 weeks ago

Always travelling

"Hi, the new kiosk numbering is:

Kiosk positioning, From PDI to Maspalomas

Kiosk 1 El Veril Beach (border PDI /San Augustine.

Kiosk 2 PDI Beach opposite Anexo 2 Bar strip

Kiosk 3 PDI Beach Naturist Kiosk

Kiosk 4 PDI Beach (seems to have lost the naturist status).

Kiosk 5 Maspalomas beach Gay Beach ( 5 and 7 are just 30 mtrs apart)

Kiosk 7 Maspalomas beach Gay Beach (Marked as both Kiosk 5 and7)

Kiosk 6 (old 4) Maspalomas Beach Naturist/Swingers Kiosk

Kiosk 8 Maspalomas Beach ( Just past the lake )

There are several Nudist Kiosk area (and being Spain you can strip off pretty much anywhere and people do away from the resorts). But you are probably talking about Kiosk 6 as this is the one preferred by LifeStyle folks including the dunes area behind if you want to play. You are correct that it is a length walk from PDI including taking the "short cut" across the dunes (takes longer due to soft sand and dunes but fun to walk naked right up to the resort). It is a short walk west from Kiosk 6 to the cafes/bars (and toilets) there. Can't recommend anywhere but several to choose from. Believe the likes of "Tipsy Hammock" are mainly used on way back from the nudist beach/dunes.

Hope that helps?

"

Apparently they've changed the numbers again although we didn't even notice last week.

K7 is now what was K6 and previously K4

Same place and only a short stroll to loads of beach bars and cafes

We like Feiteng, two pints, plate of chips and a plate of calimari £12 and really tasty

Mid Devon

Ah yes, kiosk 7..where did I get 9 from Sex, Sex, Sex, that's all I ever think about

OK, so basically walk in the direction of Meloneras and there's a few to choose from. I love Calamari!

By *itaniumMonkeyMan 52 weeks ago

Buriton

"Ah yes, kiosk 7..where did I get 9 from Sex, Sex, Sex, that's all I ever think about

OK, so basically walk in the direction of Meloneras and there's a few to choose from. I love Calamari! "

Looks like from NI couple post they have finally put the kiosk numbers in order. But you can’t miss it, it is the area of nudists just west of the huts with the flags. Notionally one side is swingers and the other vanilla nudist but I couldn’t work it out.

Have fun

By *tan38Man 52 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Hi if you walk the opposite way from PDI towards lighthouse there is a great row of bars and restaurants before it facing the beach…

I particularly like Paddy’s which is a cosy little Irish bar with Great beer and you can choose to sit indoor or out, plenty of places though

Always travelling

"Ah yes, kiosk 7..where did I get 9 from Sex, Sex, Sex, that's all I ever think about

OK, so basically walk in the direction of Meloneras and there's a few to choose from. I love Calamari!

Looks like from NI couple post they have finally put the kiosk numbers in order. But you can’t miss it, it is the area of nudists just west of the huts with the flags. Notionally one side is swingers and the other vanilla nudist but I couldn’t work it out.

Have fun"

I've never heard about one side of the kiosk swinger and one side naturist lol in fact if I recall correctly there was only one bank of beds precovid.

It's safer to assume it's all naturist then you won't get in any trouble.

Mid Devon

"Hi if you walk the opposite way from PDI towards lighthouse there is a great row of bars and restaurants before it facing the beach…

I particularly like Paddy’s which is a cosy little Irish bar with Great beer and you can choose to sit indoor or out, plenty of places though"

I reckon that's where the Tipsy Hammock is. Really like the look of that place.. Just wish it was a shorter walk from Kiosk #7.

Might try Cafe Del Mar in Meloneras.. Recommended in a good places to eat thread on here.

By *usthetwoofusCouple 52 weeks ago

Birmingham

The tipsy hammock is a good walk down from the swinger/fab kiosk I believe if you walk down to hotel Rui palace and bang a right along path no3 through the gay flag section the next kiosk along is where you want as for the bars we will have to see ourselves I believe the kiosk is open for drinks but to get out the sun probably a stroll back

Always travelling

Best thing is go into Google maps and search for nearby bars

By *areass2017Man 52 weeks ago

east coast

Could anyone advise on the shortest route possible to the Naturist/Swingers area of the beach? We’re out there later in the year staying in PDI. Is there an ideal area we could be dropped off in a taxi to make the walk as short as possible?

Also one other question, which area would you recommend for newbies, the PDI or Maspalomas nude beach areas?

Thanks

By *ranny1961Man 52 weeks ago

hyndburn

First time in PDI with the Mrs hopefully going to k no 6 and tipsy hammock, both very excited just hoping we have some fun in the sun x

By *r Saturday NightMan 52 weeks ago

Manchester

Flying out on Sunday and staying in Maspalomas. Can’t wait now xx

Always travelling

"First time in PDI with the Mrs hopefully going to k no 6 and tipsy hammock, both very excited just hoping we have some fun in the sun x "

Don't forget although the area around kiosk 7 is frequented by swingers it's also naturists and families so not really the place for having fun in the sun lol

By *annaBeBeachBumMan 51 weeks ago

Sunny SouthWest

Absolute nearest for the beach naturist area (but still approx 500 metres walk on soft sand) is av Del Oasis by Ten Suites and the garden gate from Rui Palace Oasis. For the nudist dunes then the turning circle at end of Av Touroperador Neckermann by the camel gate is another option although it’s not that far in from the Meloneras side nudist beach area either. Wouldn’t faff with taxi though as cheaper and quicker to walk thru Riu Maspalomas Palace and head half right, follow the groups of men and branch half right just before the kiosk with the rainbow flag kite towards the next kiosk. Don’t know much about the nudist area PDI end other than it’s more spread out and less social.

By *ouraineCouple 51 weeks ago

Blois, France

We walked through the dunes from the Riu at Playa del Ingles. The walk was much easier than we thought. The only problem was knowing when to turn left towards the beach as the track seems to continue towards the lighthouse. Thankfully the gay beach had a very tall rainbow flag so we just aimed slightly to the right of that. Too much wind to stay for long though.

We ate at El Oasis which is in the parade of shops and restaurants just before you get to the lighthouse. The taxi home to Avenida Tirajana was less than 8€. We really liked the tapas at El Oasis but everything is covered in garlic. If you met someone who reeked of garlic at Comeback and Secrets last night, it may well have been us !

By *annaBeBeachBumMan 51 weeks ago

Sunny SouthWest

Yeah when it’s really windy you’re probably best staying in hotel’s nudist terrace. Got caught in a Calima in GC once and we had to stay 4 extra nights cos it screwed up all the flights home.

By *areass2017Man 51 weeks ago

east coast

Do you know if you can use any of the hotel facilities as a non staying guests? We’re staying in an air bnb but would love the chance to go up into one of the many rooftop areas?

By *unNseaPDIMan 51 weeks ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

"Do you know if you can use any of the hotel facilities as a non staying guests? We’re staying in an air bnb but would love the chance to go up into one of the many rooftop areas?"

There are some hotels where you can access after paying a “day pass”.

"Hey folks, for those that like to spend time on the nudey beach, do you have any recommendations for nice Cafes, Bars.. Somewhere not too far to walk if you want an hour or two out of the sun, a drink, maybe a light bite. A bit of atmosphere would be nice. And a view, even better! Asking too much?

We love the sound of the Tipsy Hammock but it's right down the opposite end of the beach which seems a bit of schlep from Kiosk 9? Is there anything similar down the Meloneras end?

Thanks folks x"

Lola’s (near Lifeguard basement in Maspalomas)

By *eforfuncplCouple 51 weeks ago

Morecambe

Arrive in late July. Renting near Yumbo centre. Is it better to get a taxi to the beach or is it walkable ? Never been before

Apologies for jumping onto your post lol x

By *rowneyes382434ukCouple 51 weeks ago

birmingham

It's a long walk but a nice walk depending what part of the beach if your looking at going nudist beach by the lighthouse it's a taxi ride I would say but if your tipsy hammock you can walk down the windy road xx

Morecambe

thank you x

By *I TwoCouple 51 weeks ago

Always travelling

In both senses of the word windy, twisty and breezy

By *i_Blonde_BabeWoman 51 weeks ago

Cardiff or juat passing through

Could someone maybe drop us a “what 3 words” for the swing beach and any possible play spots in the dunes. We read somewhere that the rangers are finding people for accessing the wrong parts of the dunes?

Morecambe

Anyone drop you 3 words? Would also be interested …. Great idea xx there in July

By *ouraineCouple 51 weeks ago

Blois, France

Inflicting.lingering.paprika for the sun lounger we're currently laying on at kiosk 7. Don't know the coordinates for the part of the dunes you're referring to though.

"Arrive in late July. Renting near Yumbo centre. Is it better to get a taxi to the beach or is it walkable ? Never been before

Apologies for jumping onto your post lol x "

You should go on foot 20 minutes until seaside more or less. I recommend you taxi or bike.

By *ixieandfairyCouple 51 weeks ago

St Helier

"Hi if you walk the opposite way from PDI towards lighthouse there is a great row of bars and restaurants before it facing the beach…

I particularly like Paddy’s which is a cosy little Irish bar with Great beer and you can choose to sit indoor or out, plenty of places though"

We love Paddy’s!

Morecambe

"Inflicting.lingering.paprika for the sun lounger we're currently laying on at kiosk 7. Don't know the coordinates for the part of the dunes you're referring to though. "

Brill

By *whorsemasterMan 50 weeks ago

Deansgate personalised content

Tipsey hammock for me all May long

Near the dunes near the Scandinavians & near the taxi ranks back to yumbo past 2am

By *i_Blonde_BabeWoman 50 weeks ago

Cardiff or juat passing through

"Inflicting.lingering.paprika for the sun lounger we're currently laying on at kiosk 7. Don't know the coordinates for the part of the dunes you're referring to though. "

Thanks, that’s really helpful

» Add a new message to this topic