FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Maspalomas Kiosk-7

Maspalomas Kiosk-7

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hecco OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Normandy France

We are in GC from Sept 15th until Oct. Usually we go to kiosk-7 most afternoons for sun/sea and beer o'clock at the bar. Over the year we have built up a great friendship with the people that we have meet there, many returning the same time every year. It's always nice to meet new people and welcome them into our ever expending Group of Brits, Germans, Dutch, Scandies and even the token Swiss..lol

So don't be shy and come and say hi, only a few of us bite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

We’ve lost track of the kiosk numbering since they changed them. Is 7 next to the gay beach or closer to PDI?

By *hecco OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Normandy France

"We’ve lost track of the kiosk numbering since they changed them. Is 7 next to the gay beach or closer to PDI? "

second one from the Lighthouse

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"We’ve lost track of the kiosk numbering since they changed them. Is 7 next to the gay beach or closer to PDI?

second one from the Lighthouse "

Thankyou ??

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

We were there today. Nude section is no7 but was full by 11am when we turned up. No6 now seems to be the gay beach extending to no5

By *oldilox and the BearCouple 36 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

"We were there today. Nude section is no7 but was full by 11am when we turned up. No6 now seems to be the gay beach extending to no5"

Full nudist beach? Is that for sun loungers or the area... we thought it was quite a large area.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

"We were there today. Nude section is no7 but was full by 11am when we turned up. No6 now seems to be the gay beach extending to no5

Full nudist beach? Is that for sun loungers or the area... we thought it was quite a large area."

Sorry we should have been clearer. At kiosk 7 there is a sunbed area that tends to be full nude. Around it there are certainly nudists on the sand with shelters etc. Nudists tend to cluster around this area but you’ll also find them scattered on the beach and into the dunes but need to be careful where as most of it is prohibited. As you get closer to Meloneras it’s more family oriented and the bikini bottoms and trunks go on. Sorry not sure what it’s like closer to PDI as we rarely go there

So if you want a sunbed at kiosk 7 go early

By *emptation6580Couple 36 weeks ago

playa de ingles

I know it’s not hut 7 but hut 3 is nude and getting a bit bolder with the play against the rope fences! Watched two couples wank both partners then one had full on penetration!

Nobody batted an eyelid! X

By *hestercplxxCouple 35 weeks ago

Chester

"I know it’s not hut 7 but hut 3 is nude and getting a bit bolder with the play against the rope fences! Watched two couples wank both partners then one had full on penetration!

Nobody batted an eyelid! X"

These kiosk numbers confuse the hell out of me lol ?? were there next week.

As a straight couple which area is best for us for nude sunbathing.

Mtia x

By *uv2kiss2Couple 35 weeks ago

Norwich

"I know it’s not hut 7 but hut 3 is nude and getting a bit bolder with the play against the rope fences! Watched two couples wank both partners then one had full on penetration!

Definitely Kiosk 7 !

Mtia x"

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Mtia x"

Kiosk 7 if you haven’t been before we can give you some info

» Add a new message to this topic