FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Maspalomas beach kiosk survey

PDI Maspalomas beach kiosk survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annaBeBeachBum OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Sunny SouthWest

Given a free dull afternoon after shopping decided to take the long walk round the beach from PDI to the Faro end to satisfy some of the curiosity about the beach kiosks! So staring from the steps by the Santa Monica suites:-

Kiosks 1+2 not visited as too far for the legs and thought to be textile and of little interest! All kiosks seen had 1 toilet in the back wall and some had another similar structure next door with more toilets.

So Kiosk 3 is straight in front across an easy to pass over section of dunes. Also has toilet block next to it and loads of sun beds for hire plus lots of chairs and tables. Mostly naturist including some people more discreetly hidden in the dunes behind (don’t go in the roped-off conservation habitat areas though please).

Kiosk 4 is visible from 3 a liitle further south and has no sun beds, just chairs and seems less popular. Very few naturists there, but it was clouding over properly by then and a procession of people were walking both ways along the waters edge, including several nude couples.

Kiosk 5 is a huge trek from 4 and we’ll round the corner towards the Faro (lighthouse) end. It marks the start of the ‘gentlemen’s’ zone and had a rest vibe with loud party music. Also has a toilet block adjacent. Two huge plots of sun beds for hire take you to Kiosk 6, pretty close. Due to the closing-in weather she was shutting up shop, but have noticed the popular ones stay open later now than they used to in the ‘white hut’ days.

So on to Kiosk 7, in our view the best of the lot. Situated where Hut 4 used to be, this one is where the couples and swingers clearly are! Excellent vibe fro the atmosphere and staff, some of whom also worked Hut 4 back in the day! Two huge plots of sun beds for hire, 7.5 Euro for two beds and a parasol- ( very reasonable compared to Tejita where we felt ripped off at 15 Euro with no facilities!). Tropical beer 4 Euro a pint, sprite, etc 4 Euro for 500ml bottle, coffee, tea, hot chocolate plus wine and just about any spirits all available as well as ice creams and sarnies. In a new departure this year, the manager brings shots round the seated area. Only 1 toilet in the back wall, but we were annoyed to see lazy twats (of both sexes) still pissing at the edge of the dunes or by the big bins rather than using the loo or going in the sea, So don’t sit on the sand anywhere near the backs of the kiosks as you might get a whiff or feel of something unpleasant! Some discrete touching type fun was going on in places on the sun beds and at the bar but nothing full on, as all this is way further into the dunes behind 7, where a few certain regulars seem always to be on hand for the more adventurous couples!

So onto Kiosk 8, the last one before the Faro end and the fantastic Palm Beach hotel. Tables and chairs but no sun beds and all textile, however a number of naturists do congregate just to the right of it under the trees which offer some free shade! Full toilet block too.

Any more questions pls ask here as we have 2 & a half more days left, purely for research purposes mind!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *t2022Couple 26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thanks for posting this. We are heading over the first week in April - this is very useful.

By *accorkMan 26 weeks ago

cork

great stuff, enjoyed the read,

By *exbadgersCouple 16 weeks ago

Durham

Great thread thanks. Our first time here since last year and the beds at kiosk 7 are now separated by the ‘love’ sign. Is it still the left hand side (as looking at sea) for swingers??

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Thank for this. Heading out this week for my dad's 70th and wide family but looking to do some later afternoon jogs so was wondering about visiting the kiosks

By *ardcockMan 15 weeks ago

Antrim

Any advice where to get a sneaky handjob

By *xybumWoman 15 weeks ago

East Kilbride

"Any advice where to get a sneaky handjob "

I’m sure you could find a guy to accommodate you if you wander around the dunes in Maspalomas

By *our LamourCouple 15 weeks ago

'near that London'

"Any advice where to get a sneaky handjob

I’m sure you could find a guy to accommodate you if you wander around the dunes in Maspalomas "

By * nice oneMan 15 weeks ago

north east

"Any advice where to get a sneaky handjob

I’m sure you could find a guy to accommodate you if you wander around the dunes in Maspalomas "

Any port in a storm lol

By *ynonvalleyboyMan 15 weeks ago

merthyr

What is the walk time from the tipsy hammock to no7

By *ixie and dixie2022Couple 15 weeks ago

villiage

You will get your 10 k steps in

By *ynonvalleyboyMan 15 weeks ago

merthyr

"You will get your 10 k steps in"

20mins then

By *I TwoCouple 15 weeks ago

all around

It's about 3km (ish) so maybe a bit more than 20mins unless you jog

By *den_GCCouple 15 weeks ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"It's about 3km (ish) so maybe a bit more than 20mins unless you jog"

Is that what it says on Google Maps? My rickshaw always takes me through an apple plantation. He says it's because of the one-way system through the dunes..... I'm starting to suspect I'm being ripped off....

By * nice oneMan 15 weeks ago

north east

"It's about 3km (ish) so maybe a bit more than 20mins unless you jog

Is that what it says on Google Maps? My rickshaw always takes me through an apple plantation. He says it's because of the one-way system through the dunes..... I'm starting to suspect I'm being ripped off....

"

By *I TwoCouple 15 weeks ago

all around

"It's about 3km (ish) so maybe a bit more than 20mins unless you jog

"

Actually Google maps says it's 6.3km ...... But beware taxis going round the long way apparently !

Or 3.5km along the foreshore or 3.6km walking to the Rui then through the dunes.

» Add a new message to this topic