FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Adult only hotel

Adult only hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Hi folks, myself and herself planning a trip to Benidorm. I know I have a singles profile here. Herself willing to try out adult only hotel with nude sunbathing area. A jacuzzi a bonus. Are there any in Benidorm. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 25 weeks ago

Midlands

There aren't any Adult only hotels as the law changed, they're "Adult recommended". Doubt you'll find a hotel in Benidorm with a nude sunbathing area.

Thanks for that. Does anybody know of anywhere on mainland Spain/ Malaga/Torremolinos area?

By *urfdudeMan 25 weeks ago

WEXFORD

Id say your best best is Gran Canaria

By *otlovefun42Couple 25 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"There aren't any Adult only hotels as the law changed, they're "Adult recommended". Doubt you'll find a hotel in Benidorm with a nude sunbathing area."

Must admit I'd missed the law change on that although I know it was quite contentious.

Even when they were adult only it only meant no kids. Not adult anything else.

Also I've never heard of a hotel in Benidorm with a nudist terrace and (one way or another) I know most of the hotels there.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

"Thanks for that. Does anybody know of anywhere on mainland Spain/ Malaga/Torremolinos area?"

One hour south of Malaga in Estepona. Here there is a naturist resort called Costa Natura. It is an enclosed resort that is full nude around the swimming pools and bar area etc. It also has a beach for nude sun bathing and swimming. The beach is not enclosed so you will get full clothed people walking along the shoreline. It is not adult only and does have families attending. Some fun also happens on the beach often behind umbrellas and no doubt also within the apartments of the resort.

Thanks all for the replies.

By *ike19631Man 25 weeks ago

bolton

Aqua azul is great for adults

» Add a new message to this topic