FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Madrid Club recommendations

Madrid Club recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erak OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

Lanzarote

Any recommendations for clubs in Madrid for us more mature people. Do not consider ourselves Monsters or Mingers, some may disagree lol but do not want to waste our time visiting places for the beautiful crowd.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erak OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Lanzarote

Bump

By *kandUSACoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Encuentros VIP is the largest and most popular. We went many tears ago and found it very busy, lots of action ,huge pool and great music. Howeverore recently we have been turned away, probably our age. There was another much small club nearby 100 momentos. Small and older crowd. Was fun..For a slightly different experience try Divernis Spa. Three large pools and a number of upper and lower play rooms. Some lockable. We enjoyed it a lot.

By *erak OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Lanzarote

Thank you very much

By *ranfrascoMan 15 weeks ago

Dublin

Hiya,

I've been living in Madrid for 10 years. And talking about the swinger ambient, you have a lot to choose. Bi, gay, doggin, mix... It depends

Momentos is well known. Cap Madrid, Triangulo, Termas... It depends, but in Madrid you can find everything you want.

Plus, I organize private meetings for couples. You only have to tell me what kind of guys do you want and I take care about everything else (genuine, for free) just send me a PM

By *erak OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Lanzarote

Thank you

By *erak OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Lanzarote

Bump

By *igswingindMan 13 weeks ago

Abroad

In October, I went to Fusion with a female friend we had an amazing night. People are in their mid 30s though

By *erak OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Lanzarote

Thank you

By *rotic_pleasureMan 8 weeks ago

London / Hertfordshire

I am heading to Madrid this month with my female partner, any club, naturist, bi sauna or spa recommendations very welcome

"Hiya,

I've been living in Madrid for 10 years. And talking about the swinger ambient, you have a lot to choose. Bi, gay, doggin, mix... It depends

Momentos is well known. Cap Madrid, Triangulo, Termas... It depends, but in Madrid you can find everything you want.

Plus, I organize private meetings for couples. You only have to tell me what kind of guys do you want and I take care about everything else (genuine, for free) just send me a PM"

By *ent-VirtuesMan 2 weeks ago

Greenwich

"I am heading to Madrid this month with my female partner, any club, naturist, bi sauna or spa recommendations very welcome"

Did you find a suitable venue?

Heading out in July.

» Add a new message to this topic