24 April - 01 May ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple 11 weeks ago

rotherham

Yes years ago but never again

By *olo Cpl OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

London

We love rey Carlos. 100m Cita. Route69 just 30m.

and peaches & Cream just 30m. we love this place.

By *olo Cpl OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

London

If you will book a good room then everything is very good air condition and everything is great. now new owner has come to this hotel and the buffet food Spanish mix and very tasty.

By *ackandsashaCouple 6 weeks ago

West Dublin

Stayed in Rey Carlos last October. Liked it so much, we are back April 20th for a week. Super location. Yumo is walkable. Beach is walkable. And the amazing Peaches and Cream a stroll away.

Nice cocktails at the pool too.

By *ighland999Man 6 weeks ago

Inverness

I'm there 23rd till the 30th

By *oute69 gcCouple 6 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

"We love rey Carlos. 100m Cita. Route69 just 30m.

and peaches & Cream just 30m. we love this place. "

bestest place with regards to situation to stay, no idea about the apartment/room condition though

By *ildAtlanticSecretCouple 6 weeks ago

around Clare, Galway, Limerick

We stayed there in November very basic but as far as value for money it's perfect and now they are remodelling the rooms up to a modern standard so I would go back the location is it's selling point two minutes in heels lol .....

By *ugarspice7Couple 6 weeks ago

ilkeston

Last time we stayed there it was very old fashioned and dirty the best thing about the place was the very nice cat living in the reception area lol.but if it's got new owners and having a upgrade it is spot on for location will go and have a look at it when we get there in April

By *olo Cpl OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

London

Yes. location is Great. and the best part is that the bus from the airport drops to the hotel for only 2 £.

By *otsoffMan 5 weeks ago

Torquay

I'm staying here now and it's much better for when I stayed last a few years ago, food is lovely now.

By *unloversCouple 5 weeks ago

rotherham

Does it still have a shitty old fashion telly???

By *ustusboth2013Couple 5 weeks ago

Birmingham

I concur that the superior rooms are very good at RC. 501 has excellent views and 502 isn’t bad either.

Plenty of space, modern kitchen and bathroom. And a modern TV.

From our subjective experience:

Pros: Decent swimming pool. Poolside bar. Close to Yumbo. Proximity of Cita is excellent. Calma cafe great for a power breakfast. El Poncho, Marco Polo, Sakura III, Que Pasa Tio to name a few but good restaurants close by. All staff friendly from cleaning and maintenance, to bar and reception.

Cons: Internet very temperamental in rooms and poolside (if you’re working or need reliable internet, then unless upgraded over the last two years, I wouldn’t recommend). Fantastic modern kitchen but no kettle or toaster.

By *ecretsinnersCouple 5 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Aah I wondered why they’d be selling some of the apartments off on Idealista. Maybe to fund the modernisation of the other rooms.

We’ve only had a sneak peek once whilst late night gate crashing one of the old rooms but will look at the new ones for future trips.

Mrs

By *emptation6580Couple 5 weeks ago

playa de ingles

Stayed there many times over the past years and found it fantastic value for money!

When you look at it- we only really use the room to sleep in and sit on the balcony before going out into the naughtiness!

Great pool - gets the sun most of the day

Not many families use it so no pesky kids

Lovely bakery over the road as well as a Spar so you can enjoy your favourite tipple at a good price by the pool

Location is perfect for the Cita and playa d’ingles beachfront bars

Stayed at Don Miguel once - never again due to the sun beds touching each other and always full of towels- don’t get that at Rey Carlos

By *olo Cpl OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

London

Does anyone know about cap d'agde apartment? then this hotel is luxury for them. with less than half price with breakfast and dinner. and fun place & beach are just a few meters away.

By *laya dell inglesMan 5 weeks ago

Gateshead

I be there in July at the Rey Carlos hotel if any one wants to meet up.

Text me be great to hear from you

By *olo Cpl OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

London

"I concur that the superior rooms are very good at RC. 501 has excellent views and 502 isn’t bad either.

Plenty of space, modern kitchen and bathroom. And a modern TV.

From our subjective experience:

Pros: Decent swimming pool. Poolside bar. Close to Yumbo. Proximity of Cita is excellent. Calma cafe great for a power breakfast. El Poncho, Marco Polo, Sakura III, Que Pasa Tio to name a few but good restaurants close by. All staff friendly from cleaning and maintenance, to bar and reception.

Cons: Internet very temperamental in rooms and poolside (if you’re working or need reliable internet, then unless upgraded over the last two years, I wouldn’t recommend). Fantastic modern kitchen but no kettle or toaster."

we tried to upgrade our room to 501 but it is busy

» Add a new message to this topic