FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Club opening in afternoon ?

PDI Club opening in afternoon ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *supwanted03 OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Sheffield

What does everyone think to a club that opened mid-late afternoon, air con, drinks maybe a snack menu ? Not everyone likes going out late evening to the clubs from the messages we’ve been getting. Not thinking of opening 1 but maybe if the interest is there one of the clubs might fancy trying it a couple of times a week ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rKinkyMrsBi2Couple 8 weeks ago

Doncaster

Tantra use to do an afternoon session last year, we attended but was v quiet, so obviously pulled it now, shame.

We often wish there was a club/bar open during the day xx

By *den_GCCouple 8 weeks ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

Hi OP

We tried this about 18 months ago after feedback from MANY MANY people who wanted a club to open in the day time and didn't want to go to a resort

We called it Swinger's Brunch, every Wednesday midday until 7pm

I provided pizza, snacks etc

If you haven't been to our club we have a hot tub, large social and play areas, air con (basically all the facilities people could want)......it lasted 6 weeks

Having a club open in the day time, especially in GC, is weather dependent and if the weather isn't great most people go off and do tourist things (bus trips, shopping, chill days etc)

Now, saying that, it may work for another venue, who can say?

As someone who has tried it this is my opinion is all

Maybe another venue will take up the mantle and try it out and it may work for them

Plus you also have established venues (ie the cinema in the basement of Cita) which can also be a popular place if the weather isn't great but it is also very very hit and miss with couples attending

Just my 2 cents

Miss Eden_GC Xx

By *supwanted03 OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Sheffield

" Hi OP

We tried this about 18 months ago after feedback from MANY MANY people who wanted a club to open in the day time and didn't want to go to a resort

We called it Swinger's Brunch, every Wednesday midday until 7pm

I provided pizza, snacks etc

If you haven't been to our club we have a hot tub, large social and play areas, air con (basically all the facilities people could want)......it lasted 6 weeks

Having a club open in the day time, especially in GC, is weather dependent and if the weather isn't great most people go off and do tourist things (bus trips, shopping, chill days etc)

Now, saying that, it may work for another venue, who can say?

As someone who has tried it this is my opinion is all

Maybe another venue will take up the mantle and try it out and it may work for them

Plus you also have established venues (ie the cinema in the basement of Cita) which can also be a popular place if the weather isn't great but it is also very very hit and miss with couples attending

Just my 2 cents

Miss Eden_GC Xx "

Maybe it could be an event type thing. Club puts details on fab and make up a quest list ?? It was just a thought as we’d attend when we were over and have a few friends that have all said the same ?

» Add a new message to this topic