FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI by accident

PDI by accident

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy and G OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Carlow

So we booked a holiday to GC at the end of August with the whole family and didn’t even think at the time about PDI. We just found a good all inclusive deal that worked out for everyone’s dates.

But I recently checked and it seems to be a 10 minute taxi ride away from Cita. Thinking we will try to sneak away a couple of nights for some fun but worried about the rest of the family.

Just interested to hear from anyone who’s been before. Is the swinger area separate from the rest of the night clubs? Do we have any risk of our kids being at the bar next door?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandsashaCouple 5 weeks ago

West Dublin

Swing part is totally separate. Our first trip last April, we stayed in the Green Field apts which is now an Irish quarter. It wasn't 20 years ago when I was with my mates. Lots of great pubs and bars, and not a hint of The Lifestyle. But Cita was a 5 or 6 euro taxi away, full of swing pubs and clubs.

You could easily spend a week or two in the Vanilla end, and never suspect anything. Would be easy to slip away I'm sure.

By *urious curvy wifeCouple 5 weeks ago

mansfield

You should be fine in Cita most clubs are down the stairs and nearly swingers clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic