FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > I'm Ingo from Route 69 Swinger-Meeting-Club PdI

I'm Ingo from Route 69 Swinger-Meeting-Club PdI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oute69 gc OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

May I introduce myself. My name is Ingo and I am the owner of Route 69 in Playa del Inglés. Tammy, my girlfriend, went back to England and I've been taking over the Fab profile since yesterday. So I'm still practicing and learning as time permits. I would be happy to receive your suggestions and ideas. Kind regards, Ingo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple 4 weeks ago

all around

"May I introduce myself. My name is Ingo and I am the owner of Route 69 in Playa del Inglés. Tammy, my girlfriend, went back to England and I've been taking over the Fab profile since yesterday. So I'm still practicing and learning as time permits. I would be happy to receive your suggestions and ideas. Kind regards, Ingo"

We've loved the place since we first went, you're so enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming to everyone.

Keep up the good work

By *oey69essexdoggerMan 4 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Hope Tammy OK.. I'm back on the island 5th May and looking forward to my nights at your fantastic bar.

By *ublinTimMan 4 weeks ago

Athlone

Wish you every success Ingo. Great venue and very friendly

By *ee And MikeCouple 4 weeks ago

Cannock

We hope that things go well for you, you have a nice club that we felt very comfortable in when we visited early last year when on the island. Dee might come and visit you again later in the summer as she’s due back on the island with one of her friends for a long ‘girly” weekend.

By *tan38Man 4 weeks ago

Nuneaton

I hope Tammy is ok, you’re both great hosts and always fun and welcoming.. I look forward to coming back in May.

Ps, ban smoking at the bar or inside completely please and you’d be the best bar in PDi

Cannock

"I hope Tammy is ok, you’re both great hosts and always fun and welcoming.. I look forward to coming back in May.

Ps, ban smoking at the bar or inside completely please and you’d be the best bar in PDi "

We did notice that smoking was quite common at the bar, it didn’t bother us but it might some people.

By *tan38Man 4 weeks ago

Nuneaton

To be fair, it’s most venues really.. As an ex smoker I hate it lol

Cannock

"To be fair, it’s most venues really.. As an ex smoker I hate it lol"

I’m not a smoker and Dee is a odd cigarette here of there smoker but we don’t mind it to be honest, but it does seem to be quite common as you sat at a lot of bars.

» Add a new message to this topic