FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI/GC The Most Exciting Thing!

PDI/GC The Most Exciting Thing!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tan38 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Nuneaton

A vanilla friend of mine visited Gran Canaria last month and found it boring and when I explained to them what can go on in PDI they were a bit shocked and wanted to know what I’d done while I was out there…. So I mentioned a few!

I’ve experienced a fair bit on my visits over the years from queuing for a bukake on the sand dunes, a 4some in the Cinema and a cheeky blowie on my naked sun roof from sombody if met a few minutes before to name but a few and that’s with out any club stories…

Anyways, I was wondering…

What is everyone else’s fun or exciting naughty moments from on your visits PDI???

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammyJamesandJaneCouple 2 weeks ago

Stevenage

In Secrets with my mrs, she had a girl on girl experience and the girl thanked her for her first time. Then we met several Dutch and German girls on the big bed who appreciated both of us licking and kissing, followed by a gorgeous English girl who I came in while my Mrs watched. On the other hand one night in there I had a 70 year old FOCWBOBW but I didn't realise her age until she turned around and gave me a thumbs up.

Nuneaton

You’re going to have to explain this one

FOCWBOBW haha

By *aspalomasloveCouple 2 weeks ago

close to you

"You’re going to have to explain this one

FOCWBOBW haha"

we were wondering that too lol

By *oute69 gcCouple 2 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

Sounds naughty how it has to be. Lucky couple

By *ammyJamesandJaneCouple 2 weeks ago

Stevenage

Face off crime watch, body off bay watch.

Nuneaton

Haha blimey, wasn’t expecting that!

By *air4pleasure2023Couple 2 weeks ago

PDI, Gran Canaria untill 12th May

Where do we start? Watching a girl take a serious flogging in the stocks at route 69, Ms Perv getting fisted on the dance floor of Fun4All, or Ms Perv’s very first club experience in the hot tub at Eden, not forgetting her topless walk across the bridge over the main rd at Eden, all reasons why we keep going back.

I wonder what we can get up to this time ( 6th - 13th May)

By *oute69 gcCouple 2 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

"Where do we start? Watching a girl take a serious flogging in the stocks at route 69, Ms Perv getting fisted on the dance floor of Fun4All, or Ms Perv’s very first club experience in the hot tub at Eden, not forgetting her topless walk across the bridge over the main rd at Eden, all reasons why we keep going back.

I wonder what we can get up to this time ( 6th - 13th May)"

It sounds very naughty let's go.

By *forfuntimesCouple 2 weeks ago

Sheffield

There have been so many incredible moments for us over the years it is impossible to pick them out... but it is the main reason we keep going back and it seems (for us anyhow) to just keep getting better each visit... we know a lot is what you make of it, but as the saying goes - you only live once, and we know how to enjoy it.. where ever we are and who ever we are with..

Nuneaton

He sounds great, I’m actually there around the same time as yourselves. We can have a drink and share stories maybe haha

» Add a new message to this topic