FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > maspalomas sand dunes

maspalomas sand dunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.WeePurpleDragon.. OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

East Lothian

hiya folks does any one know if they are still clamping down on sex in the sand dunes still i know in november 23 there was still regular patrols , must admit we avoided it a bit as we did not want any trouble with the law,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *accorkMan 5 weeks ago

cork

its worse they got, drones etc, 400 euro fine, not worth the hassle

East Lothian

"its worse they got, drones etc, 400 euro fine, not worth the hassle"
thank you

East Lothian

Any body else been recently

By *atgirlknobinCouple 5 weeks ago

ish

Just keep out of roped off areas thats all there bothered about , they arent the sex police ..lol

East Lothian

"Just keep out of roped off areas thats all there bothered about , they arent the sex police ..lol "
thank you

By *.WeePurpleDragon.. OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

East Lothian

any body got any more to add to this thread

By *pareITEMMan 3 weeks ago

SPAIN

[Removed by poster at 14/05/24 11:16:42]

By *pareITEMMan 3 weeks ago

SPAIN

I've been there this week and not drones or bills at all. People sunbathing In the dudes . I only saw one day a patrol , but just driving around, saying nothing to the people in the dunes.

Ps: I've been there afternoons

By *.WeePurpleDragon.. OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

East Lothian

thank you

By *omeasyouarepleaseMan 3 weeks ago

London

Was there much action?

By *slanders2023Couple 3 weeks ago

east galway

Its December since we there but we were told they patrol mornings so afternoons are safe

By *amie4868Man 3 weeks ago

Port Talbot

Do it in the sea xx

By *ickeyandmouseCouple 3 weeks ago

nr Alicante

Could this be classed as indecent exposure?

Is it right in a public place?

Just wondering!

By *atgirlknobinCouple 3 weeks ago

ish

I heard all sorts of comment and most will be from people who havent been about drones ,uniformed patrols jumping out on people handing out fines ,

We spent most days down there in september , all youll see is a 4x4 driving up and down about once a hour , they dont even go into the dunes

Best advice , just stay out of the roped off areas ,its there to protect the one thing we all love , the dunes!

By *tokie62Man 2 weeks ago

stoke-on-trent

"I heard all sorts of comment and most will be from people who havent been about drones ,uniformed patrols jumping out on people handing out fines ,

We spent most days down there in september , all youll see is a 4x4 driving up and down about once a hour , they dont even go into the dunes

Best advice , just stay out of the roped off areas ,its there to protect the one thing we all love , the dunes!

thank you for posting correct info,too many people are quick to post without knowing the facts.anybody who has been there will know that certain areas are fenced off to protect the habitat just keep out of those areas and you will be fine.

"

By *I TwoCouple 2 weeks ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 19/05/24 20:43:58]

By *I TwoCouple 2 weeks ago

all around

"I heard all sorts of comment and most will be from people who havent been about drones ,uniformed patrols jumping out on people handing out fines ,

"

In march they patrolled the dunes daily on foot and pickup truck. They were working shifts and we spoke to them.

I have photos if you don't believe it and they categorically said they WILL fine you.

Also you're likely to end up in the newspaper if you're caught actually having sex.

Theres a clear map at all entrances to the dunes and the off limits area is primarily between the lighthouse and the viewing point at the Rui hotel and you must not go off the ropes area.

Theres more leniency between the Rui hotel and Anexo II

By *omeasyouarepleaseMan 2 weeks ago

London

That’s helpful, thanks. I guess you mean on the beach east and north of the Riu? I can’t remember, are there dunes there?

By *.WeePurpleDragon.. OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

East Lothian

In march they patrolled the dunes daily on foot and pickup truck. They were working shifts and we spoke to them.

I have photos if you don't believe it and they categorically said they WILL fine you.

Also you're likely to end up in the newspaper if you're caught actually having sex.

Theres a clear map at all entrances to the dunes and the off limits area is primarily between the lighthouse and the viewing point at the Rui hotel and you must not go off the ropes area.

Theres more leniency between the Rui hotel and Anexo II"

Thanks for this .

By *appyguy4413Man 2 weeks ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

Was there in April. Quiet in the dunes but some couple and obviously us guys are there. Day time there are patrols but they have to cover the whole area so yes you could be caught as they know the usual spots, but I’m sure people hide away a keep the voices down so are missed. As usual if you go at a certain time then the patrols have clocked off

» Add a new message to this topic