FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa del Inglés: Hotel Neptuno, transport etc.

Playa del Inglés: Hotel Neptuno, transport etc.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I am seriously considering booking myself into Hotel Neptuno for 10 nights starting 16 August but as it would be my first time in Gran Canaria, I have a few questions.

- How frequently does the free shuttle run to and from the beach, from and to what time?

- What is it (both the hotel and the area) like for a solo female traveller? Is everybody a couple in the hotel?

- What transport is there to visit other parts of the island?

- Which clubs are better for a solo female visitors?

- Which clubs have a higher proportion of non-white-English guests? That includes Spanish people - the language is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lexgrancanariaMan  over a year ago

SPAIN - Playa del ingles

Hello hotel that you're this close to the beach anyway raisins buses very followed, the swinger club 2x2 that can go much Spanish is the man there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you repeat that

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can you repeat that "

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"Hi everyone,

I am seriously considering booking myself into Hotel Neptuno for 10 nights starting 16 August but as it would be my first time in Gran Canaria, I have a few questions.

- How frequently does the free shuttle run to and from the beach, from and to what time?

- What is it (both the hotel and the area) like for a solo female traveller? Is everybody a couple in the hotel?

- What transport is there to visit other parts of the island?

- Which clubs are better for a solo female visitors?

- Which clubs have a higher proportion of non-white-English guests? That includes Spanish people - the language is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

"

why the shuttle run , just take a taxi it's cheap .

taxi and buses are cheap .

go to eternity .. club in the nilo center ..

enjoy you're holiday ..

Saskia and Tonny

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"- How frequently does the free shuttle run to and from the beach, from and to what time?

"

Sorry, not sure... I prefer staying by the pool... Or would walk to the beach (only takes about 10 mins)

"What is it (both the hotel and the area) like for a solo female traveller? Is everybody a couple in the hotel?"

I like the hotel. Rooms are nice and clean. Staff are really good and friendly.

The hotel is very close to the Yumbo centre so often has a lot of gay clientele (not all). I've been 4 times now and never in a couple, with both mixed groups or friends and all girl holidays.

It's my first choice of accommodation when going to PDI. If it's not available I go to Buenos Aires apartments next door.

"What transport is there to visit other parts of the island?"

The bus stop for all local buses is a couple of minutes from the hotel. Taxis are also very cheap if you want to get elsewhere on the island.

"Which clubs are better for a solo female visitors?

Thanks in advance.

"

Sorry... in all my visits I've never actually gone to a club as a solo female so really can't answer that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic