FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Swingers boat day trips

Swingers boat day trips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsalt mrspepper OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi just wondering if there is still a swingers boat trip running in Gran Canaria

XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi just wondering if there is still a swingers boat trip running in Gran Canaria

XX "

nnot heard of one, but sounds fun lol, I am off to PDI on Thursday, will check for you.

Cardiff

It's not looking good then.

Some guys contacted us before we went there in April offering a swingers boat trip.perhaps they will get in touch with you if they see this forum.post.

Cardiff

Thanks have spoken to them just need 10 couples now

"Thanks have spoken to them just need 10 couples now "

oh so its a couples only thing. oh well, left on dryland again. lol.

"Thanks have spoken to them just need 10 couples now "

I think that was the problem in April,getting others to commit.also there was no mention of what the cost would be.

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"Thanks have spoken to them just need 10 couples now

I think that was the problem in April,getting others to commit.also there was no mention of what the cost would be."

Its running now! Tickets are available from Saskia & Tony @ Imagine Bar. Boat trips are on a Thursday and are only 35euros pp, much less than we were getting quoted earler in the year. Needs 6 couples. I'll def be doing this over New Year! Can't wait!

By *weetpussy0308Couple  over a year ago

South coast

We are booked onto catermeran cruise on 22nd nov all inclusive with gran canaria sexcursions x

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"Thanks have spoken to them just need 10 couples now

I think that was the problem in April,getting others to commit.also there was no mention of what the cost would be.

Its running now! Tickets are available from Saskia & Tony @ Imagine Bar. Boat trips are on a Thursday and are only 35euros pp, much less than we were getting quoted earler in the year. Needs 6 couples. I'll def be doing this over New Year! Can't wait!"

All inclusive

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"Its running now! Tickets are available from Saskia & Tony @ Imagine Bar. Boat trips are on a Thursday and are only 35euros pp, much less than we were getting quoted earler in the year. Needs 6 couples. I'll def be doing this over New Year! Can't wait!

All inclusive "

I'm sorry! I got too excited about the deal you guys have managed to get. Serioously 35euros pp, thats less than half of what some places want to charge! I know it includes food, drinks transfers etc (beer,sex on the beach, soft drinks, water, freshly made paella, vegetarian food, mixed salad and bread.) But I was too busy planning who I was going to drag to the brig, or make walk the plank to get all the info down! Put me down for December & January at this rate. I can't do the one next week, I'll still be on a plane! LOL

Excited? Much? Can you tell???

» Add a new message to this topic