FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > New Eden paradise club, Benalmadena

New Eden paradise club, Benalmadena

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eLuvBoobs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We are on holiday in Benalmadena in mid September and would like to try a club whilst there. Can anyone tell us what New Eden Paradise is like?

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmawillsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cabopino, 29604, Marbella,Spain, NOT

Great club, the best I have ever been to.

Chic, clean, well run, friendly staff, so many different rooms and busy.

Mainly Spanish clientele but such great fun.

No point getting there much before 1am though

Enjoy x

Liverpool

Thanks very much, do you know which nights are best? xx

My pleasure.

Not sure what you are wanting from the club.

I go on a Wednesday night which is for couples and girls who like single guys, and there are loads to choose from

Check out their website, but it is in Spanish, Google New Eden Paradise.

They also use WhatsApp in English and are very helpful +34 663 27 74 88

Tell them Wilma sent you xx

Liverpool

Thanks for all your help xx

My absolute pleasure, you look fabulous, am sure you'll have fun xx

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We notice from your profile you are not looking for single guys . That's the problem as both Clubs along here ie this one and Papua just down the road are no different to many clubs in the UK and that is the single guys who essentially finance the whole enterprise outnumber the couples .The other problem is you can go in one night and there may be quite a few people (about 2am though which totally ruins any plans you had for having a holiday getting some sun and sightseeing )and the next week on the very same night there's no one in .You just don't know what it's going to be like . By the way if you can't speak Spanish you may have to rely on sign language !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best club to visit is Mansion Swingerland in Alhaurin de la torre ,its 20 min car drive from Benalmadena

Leeds

Mansion swinger land is the strangest club we've ever seen. Firstly you are almost certain to get lost finding it so be patient as its in a residential area and is just another Villa that has been converted into a naturist and swinger club (how they ever got planning permission to open it there we just don't know as we bet the people owning the villas on either side weren't pleased ) The parking is horrendous as its just a Villa so you have to leave your car on a dark road and walk up a hill then up a long drive. One thing about it we noticed is the number of young Spanish couples ( between 18 and 30) who are not Swingers at all but use it as a cheap Hotel as the entry fee is much less than a Hotel .They all live at home with mummy so it's the back seat of the car or this place to get frisky with each other.

Liverpool

Haha thanks very much for all the info guys. We'll probably just go Eden club one night and hope we get one of them lucky nights! xx

"Mansion swinger land is the strangest club we've ever seen. Firstly you are almost certain to get lost finding it so be patient as its in a residential area and is just another Villa that has been converted into a naturist and swinger club (how they ever got planning permission to open it there we just don't know as we bet the people owning the villas on either side weren't pleased ) The parking is horrendous as its just a Villa so you have to leave your car on a dark road and walk up a hill then up a long drive. One thing about it we noticed is the number of young Spanish couples ( between 18 and 30) who are not Swingers at all but use it as a cheap Hotel as the entry fee is much less than a Hotel .They all live at home with mummy so it's the back seat of the car or this place to get frisky with each other."

Do you ever post anything positive about swinging on the Costa ?

I guess your glasses are always half empty, mine is always half full and room for more ??

Leeds

Wilma we just give an opinion based on first hand experience .Judging by their list of verifications most people commenting about the scene on the Costa del Sol don't even seem to be active swingers or they are making comments based on rumour or hearsay. Taking mansion swingerland have you actually been ? If you have then you will know everything we said about it is true and not questioned our opinion .For English speaking couples the scene here is very poor compared to the UK and it's due to the demographic of the population .We are on two other sites that cover this area namely SDC and Adulthub/Costaswing and it's obvious from the number of profiles on those sites that are based in this area . You could count the active ones on two hands!

You should stop building people's hopes ,the Coast here not a swinging hotbed ,as at this rate we will start thinking you party own New Eden !

"Wilma we just give an opinion based on first hand experience .Judging by their list of verifications most people commenting about the scene on the Costa del Sol don't even seem to be active swingers or they are making comments based on rumour or hearsay. Taking mansion swingerland have you actually been ? If you have then you will know everything we said about it is true and not questioned our opinion .For English speaking couples the scene here is very poor compared to the UK and it's due to the demographic of the population .We are on two other sites that cover this area namely SDC and Adulthub/Costaswing and it's obvious from the number of profiles on those sites that are based in this area . You could count the active ones on two hands!

You should stop building people's hopes ,the Coast here not a swinging hotbed ,as at this rate we will start thinking you party own New Eden ! "

I think that answers my question

By *atchnplay15Man  over a year ago

bham/spain

Hi M and C. This club only opens on Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat. Only gets going in the early hours. For a couple its about 40 euros I think but includes four drinks. Hope this helps, its across the road from The Triton hotel. Justin

bham/spain

WeLuvBoobs, hope you enjoy the club, there is a café on the corner, just before you go to enter the club, think its the same people who own the club, its the Alaska bar. Saturday is probably the best night, but dont really kick off until early hours, so be prepared for a late one.

By *USSYCAT AND SHEPHERDCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Hi we will be there from 14 th x

By *ustafuck30Man  over a year ago

Dublin 9

Hey there well how was your eden experience I'm heading over next week just wanted to see if it was good/bad as mixed reviews all round ??

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"We notice from your profile you are not looking for single guys . That's the problem as both Clubs along here ie this one and Papua just down the road are no different to many clubs in the UK and that is the single guys who essentially finance the whole enterprise outnumber the couples .The other problem is you can go in one night and there may be quite a few people (about 2am though which totally ruins any plans you had for having a holiday getting some sun and sightseeing )and the next week on the very same night there's no one in .You just don't know what it's going to be like . By the way if you can't speak Spanish you may have to rely on sign language ! "
Papua has 2 bars one for couples only so don't be put off from going as you don't need to mix with single guys if you don't want to.I go with a couple and always have a great time.

By *ubyred1000Couple  over a year ago

Galashiels

We're going to Benalmedena this Friday until Monday and planning on visiting Eden Paradise while we are there. X

bham/spain

Ruby Red, hopefully we could meet up, sun is forecast for your short trip

near ipswich

"Wilma we just give an opinion based on first hand experience .Judging by their list of verifications most people commenting about the scene on the Costa del Sol don't even seem to be active swingers or they are making comments based on rumour or hearsay. Taking mansion swingerland have you actually been ? If you have then you will know everything we said about it is true and not questioned our opinion .For English speaking couples the scene here is very poor compared to the UK and it's due to the demographic of the population .We are on two other sites that cover this area namely SDC and Adulthub/Costaswing and it's obvious from the number of profiles on those sites that are based in this area . You could count the active ones on two hands!

You should stop building people's hopes ,the Coast here not a swinging hotbed ,as at this rate we will start thinking you party own New Eden !

I think that answers my question"

and checked the people posting on this thread and all have veris

By *ubyred1000Couple  over a year ago

Galashiels

We had great fun on both Friday and Saturday night. Xx

Leeds

I think that answers my question and checked the people posting on this thread and all have veris "

Including yourself there are 3 single males posing on this thread and 2 don't have verifications.Im not denying some people may have had good some good experiences of swinging on the Costa Del Sol and that includes ourselves, but for people to suggest it's a hotbed of swinging is just wrong . We spend 6 months in Spain and the same number in the U.K and the comparison is startling.Anyone recommending a Club here needs to warn people they could part with a lot of money and find it virtually empty once they have got in especially before 1am, otherwise they are not being helpful. Having said that if the visitor to the Coast is warned about that , then it's up to them as they have been fully informed.

Even then it may be may be a waste of time as with many so called couples seeking meetings on holiday , it's usually just the male half dreaming and his other half doesn't even know he's posting anything on the forum .

The post above is a level headed true to life account of the scene here in Spain .

We have lived here for ten years and usually meet people on holiday as the locals scene isn't great.

We have gone down different routes this year and seems to have paid off with meeting single bi fems.

Leeds

"The post above is a level headed true to life account of the scene here in Spain .

We have lived here for ten years and usually meet people on holiday as the locals scene isn't great.

We have gone down different routes this year and seems to have paid off with meeting single bi fems."

We agree and just as an example about a month ago a lovely couple advertised on this forum a party in a villa in Marbella which went on for 2 days . We can only speak for the first day as we were flying back to the UK on the second day but on the first day when we went there were about 8 couples and a few single males and females and everyone had a great time especially as the bad weather forced everyone to have fun indoors ! The point though is , of all the people there, we were the only ones who could be classed as living on the Coast and everyone else flew in from the UK on mini breaks to attend . That just shows how the scene here is very poor in the expat community here .

bham/spain

There are people here who do want to play, and who do live here, try contacting them

Leeds

"There are people here who do want to play, and who do live here, try contacting them"

Yes there are people who want to play who live down here , it's just that there's very few of them ,as shown by the number (us two) attending a fantastic Villa Party that was well advertised weeks before on this very forum !

bham/spain

understand what you are saying, but give the single guys in particular a chance to meet singles and couples, you may find you have met good friends for life and will not need to look for extra couples.

Leeds

"understand what you are saying, but give the single guys in particular a chance to meet singles and couples, you may find you have met good friends for life and will not need to look for extra couples."

There is no doubt single guys find it the most difficult in any swinging scene whether it's it the UK or partcularly here in Spain. One thing that the UK has which we've not come across down here here is Greedy girls parties in houses or Apartments. Most areas have them and usually it's a guy organising it who has been doing them a while so has built up a reputation .He has a 'stable' of vetted single guys who he chooses from to attend the event and it's typically 2 ladies and 6 to 8 guys. These are different to 'Greedy girls' nights in Clubs which are often commercial events with any males free to attend as long as they pay their entrance and also it's a question whether the girls attending are doing it for fun or for monetary gain as they don't seem to be anybodies wife or know anybody.

bham/spain

sounds ideal, why not try and organise your own, and pencil me in lol. Perhaps your good selves and one more girlfriend or two if you are very lucky.

By *otts24FunMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

We're out 26th December for a week if anyone fancies a meet

near ipswich

To be fair yes the majority of people who meet out here are on holiday but I personally think its because the site is for people in the UK.If the site was designed for the people living in Spain as well then more people would be on here.I know they have a spanish forum but that doesn't help when you are joining,hence when a party is advertised in a forum most locals don't know about it.

Nottingham

Anyone know if New Eden are open on NYE?

We've messaged them but received no reply.

Cheers

bham/spain

Will try and find out for you. The club also own the cafe on the corner.

Nottingham

Thanks Watch

near ipswich

Not sure about Eden being open but Papua usually is was there 2years ago with a Fwb and and a couple I know was a very good night.

bham/spain

There is a cafe on the corner, just before Eden, I think they own the club, so will call in there for you and ask about N. Years Eve, I will be here if you want to meet up for a drink.

Nottingham

Anyone going to New Eden on NYE?

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

We gowing mid July looking to meet up with cpls no single guys

Will be in Edem most nights from the 22nd,say hi if you see me.

bham/spain

Eden defo open on New Years Eve! Have fun Notts, I will not be going but available if u want to meet up.

Nottingham

Thanks Watchnplay

bham/spain

Ur welcome, hope u have a great time. I'm here if you need me.

By *auldub2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey guys this club open this time of year?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Heading there in February when B is home.

By *ornyal47Man  over a year ago

Bury

Hi im in benalmadena already xx

By *auldub2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

What date u guys heading out on?

By *riendsforfun2Couple  over a year ago

Johnston

We are heading there mid march for a short 1 week away. Staying close to the marina.

By *ornyal47Man  over a year ago

Bury

Not far from marina myself xxx

By *eautyandhermanCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Hi all, we are of to Eden 13th October. Anyone here going?

I'm over in September for few weeks so what clubs are recommended then also anyone like meet for few drinks

Falkirk

Might be there this weekend if we can get a sitter

"Might be there this weekend if we can get a sitter "

Rub it in lol can't wait get out there in September

Fully agree with _orkscouple25, not much happening on that costa after having spent 4 days, benalnatura charming indeed but no action whatsoever and same on bocapino ... lots of voyeurs, men alone, not much couples or ladies, not a swingers' place ...cap d Agde remains the best I've seen in Europe !

By *analmadenaCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Benalmadena

Hæ hæ it is to varme

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Any couples been to the couple only nights at open minded swingers on a Wednesday in Torremelinos?

We are thinking about going tonight. We have New Eden on our list as well if we can stay up that late lol. And brush up our Spanish as the scene for expats is dead

Happy to be surprised if an expat couple actually wants to meet and play. Otherwise we are doomed to being messed around with holidaymakers lol

D&K

X

near ipswich

"Any couples been to the couple only nights at open minded swingers on a Wednesday in Torremelinos?

We are thinking about going tonight. We have New Eden on our list as well if we can stay up that late lol. And brush up our Spanish as the scene for expats is dead

Happy to be surprised if an expat couple actually wants to meet and play. Otherwise we are doomed to being messed around with holidaymakers lol

D&K

X"

I think you will find the dia de pareja night in onswingers is not only couples as I have had an invite.It simply means couples get in for free.I would check with rafa and Margo 1ST IF you are trying to avoid single guys.Hope this helps.

Bugger, thanks for the heads up Will send them a message. Don't couples get in free every night tho?

I saw the ad on another site and about 15 couples said they was confirmed going and about 10 maybe's. (Spanish)

Still we don't have a big hang up about single guys and as we live local and its free to get in we are still likely to look in and check it out.

Thanks for your help

D&K

xx

near ipswich

No usually there is a charge but with a couple of free drinks.It's a small club but very friendly well worth a look.Have fun.

Falkirk

Was mobbed last Saturday. We are planning on going again this weekend.

Mobbed? Tell us more lol

D&K

Xx

Falkirk

Saturday nights both bar areas are open.

Hopefully we can get a sitter for this Saturday

Any swinging couples about benalmedena now?

By *asternmistressCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We r planning on going to new Eden next weekend, probably Friday 10th November. Neither of us has ever been to a club anywhere and we were wondering what dress code there might be or what kinda things to wear so we fit in.

Falkirk

Wear what you feel comfortable in.

I normally take a sexy dress and underwear with me that I can change into when I'm there but there is no requirement.

If you introduce yourselves as new to the place you will get a tour and meet the staff.

Hope you have a fabulous time Sx

glasgow

"Wear what you feel comfortable in.

I normally take a sexy dress and underwear with me that I can change into when I'm there but there is no requirement.

If you introduce yourselves as new to the place you will get a tour and meet the staff.

Hope you have a fabulous time Sx

Thank u so much, is there changing facilities in the club? Not that it matters as we are staying in a hotel about 2 or 3 mins from club. I’m guessing the guys in jeans and t shirts etc?

"

Falkirk

Yes there are changing and shower facilities.

B wears a shirt and jeans.

There are bars in 24 hour square to go to beforehand as it won't get busy until after 11pm.

It's just walking g distance from there.

You will also receive a drinks token which will get you both a couple of drinks each.

"We r planning on going to new Eden next weekend, probably Friday 10th November. Neither of us has ever been to a club anywhere and we were wondering what dress code there might be or what kinda things to wear so we fit in. "

You might find its mainly spanish

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

Does anybody know if this club is within walking distance from the railway station. ....

glasgow

You would need a taxi from arroyo station.

Only about 5 euros from Arroyo station in a taxi

Stoke

Is Arroyo station the normal Benalmadena station we normally get off at coming from Torremolinos. ..

bham/spain

It's also on the bus route from Arroyo, just ask for the Hotel Triton, and it's across the road, by the side of the Alaska cafe bar.

By *xplayhardxxMan  over a year ago

MÁLAGA

hi single local guy message if any couples or ladys up for some fun

By *penmind SwingerMan  over a year ago

Spain

You can meet our Swinger meeting point in Torremolinos.

www.openmindswinger.es

Stoke

"You can meet our Swinger meeting point in Torremolinos.

www.openmindswinger.es"

We'll be visiting you guys in 3 weeks time

bham/spain

Free massage for couples, im in Benalmadena

» Add a new message to this topic