FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Benalnatura hotwife: voyeur challenge

Benalnatura hotwife: voyeur challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlee72 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

Mrs. Marlee will be in Benalmadena 26th-30th Sept for more hotwife adventures, spending most days on Benalnatura nudist beach.

This time I'm trying to add a new twist and hope that some of you guys can capture her at play. She's good at sending me pics of the aftermath of her encounters but tends to get carried away and caught in the moment so as not to have the action captured in photos or video.

Would love someone to send me pics of her having fun on the beach or even ones of yourself with her if you can persuade her to play with you!

A difficult challenge as they don't allow photography on the beach but she often spots the guys pretending to text or read their phone as it just happens to be pointing her way!

Pls message me if you're up for the challenge.

Mr. Marlee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If she has a car she may be better off heading east past airport to Almayate Nudist beach, much more opportunity for what you require. Have done similar many many times here xx

Ewell

"If she has a car she may be better off heading east past airport to Almayate Nudist beach, much more opportunity for what you require. Have done similar many many times here xx"

Thanks Sara,

I'll pass on the recommendation. She's visited Benalnatura a few times before and had lots of fun. She stays close by. However, she may like a change of scenery for 1 her days there.

Can I just say I wish I was there to picture and film her....great pics

"If she has a car she may be better off heading east past airport to Almayate Nudist beach, much more opportunity for what you require. Have done similar many many times here xx

Thanks Sara,

I'll pass on the recommendation. She's visited Benalnatura a few times before and had lots of fun. She stays close by. However, she may like a change of scenery for 1 her days there. "

Mail me direct on here if you need more details xx

Ewell

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 20:54:31]

Ewell

"Can I just say I wish I was there to picture and film her....great pics "

Thanks

By *ilmawillsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cabopino, 29604, Marbella,Spain, NOT

I would recommend Cabopino naturist beach and dunes.

I could pick her up,take her there, be her fluffer and chaperone and then drive her back ......

By *atchnplay15Man  over a year ago

bham/spain

Hi, there is a naturist beach very very close to the airport, she would have lots of attention there. Have sent you a message, hopefully Mrs Marless can find a little time for me. Wonderful photos.

By *3XyFUNMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain

"Mrs. Marlee will be in Benalmadena 26th-30th Sept for more hotwife adventures, spending most days on Benalnatura nudist beach.

This time I'm trying to add a new twist and hope that some of you guys can capture her at play. She's good at sending me pics of the aftermath of her encounters but tends to get carried away and caught in the moment so as not to have the action captured in photos or video.

Would love someone to send me pics of her having fun on the beach or even ones of yourself with her if you can persuade her to play with you!

A difficult challenge as they don't allow photography on the beach but she often spots the guys pretending to text or read their phone as it just happens to be pointing her way!

Mr. Marlee

"

She can come and sunbathe nude by my pool anytime. Will get plenty of pics!! And shagging in the pool is great!

Ewell

"Mrs. Marlee will be in Benalmadena 26th-30th Sept for more hotwife adventures, spending most days on Benalnatura nudist beach.

Mr. Marlee

She can come and sunbathe nude by my pool anytime. Will get plenty of pics!! And shagging in the pool is great!"

A bit of trek from Costa del Sol but thanks

Ewell

"Hi, there is a naturist beach very very close to the airport, she would have lots of attention there. Have sent you a message, hopefully Mrs Marless can find a little time for me. Wonderful photos."

Got it. Thanks

Ewell

"I would recommend Cabopino naturist beach and dunes.

I could pick her up,take her there, be her fluffer and chaperone and then drive her back ......"

Thank you but as this is a secret mission would be difficult to set up! Cabopino does look fantastic. It may be a place we'll explore together in the future!

By *ornyal47Man  over a year ago

Bury

I live in benalmadena x

Ewell

"I live in benalmadena x"

Sent u PM

Ewell

Packing her case today.. ..not that she'll need many clothes during the day!

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

I was at Benalnatura about a week ago, have a great time

Ewell

"I was at Benalnatura about a week ago, have a great time "

Thanks. I'm sure she will. I'll be waiting to hear about her adventures!

Just came back yesterday was on the beach every day for last two weeks....weather fantastic there at the moment. ..get her to go over by the rocks she will get plenty of attention there...pity we missed ye x

Ewell

"Just came back yesterday was on the beach every day for last two weeks....weather fantastic there at the moment. ..get her to go over by the rocks she will get plenty of attention there...pity we missed ye x"

Thanks....yes..she knows those rocks very well from previous visits!

Hope you had a great time

Xxx

Ewell

Beach fun starts now!

shameless bump!

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've suggested that Wifey should take a holiday with a lady friend of hers so she can play

Ewell

"I've suggested that Wifey should take a holiday with a lady friend of hers so she can play "

Sure she'd have lots if fun. Mrs. Marlee loves her solo adventures!

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

How was your holiday? Was it fun for both of you?

» Add a new message to this topic