FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Halloween fun PDI Gran Canaria

Halloween fun PDI Gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hropsDuo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We are in PDI from 29th October- 4th November. I love dressing up for Halloween and wondered if anyone knew if any of the clubs do a good, fun themed night on the 31st? and if so would anyone care to join us.. don't want to be the only Witch in the village!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We are in PDI from 29th October- 4th November. I love dressing up for Halloween and wondered if anyone knew if any of the clubs do a good, fun themed night on the 31st? and if so would anyone care to join us.. don't want to be the only Witch in the village! "

2x2 normally have a themed night (la sandia centre).

Shropshire

Thanks for replying.

Do you know if many people dress up and is it normally busy?

chelmsford

"Thanks for replying.

Do you know if many people dress up and is it normally busy?"

In the past, quite a lot dress up, but as always, it just depends who is there. Go for it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are in PDI from 29th October- 4th November. I love dressing up for Halloween and wondered if anyone knew if any of the clubs do a good, fun themed night on the 31st? and if so would anyone care to join us.. don't want to be the only Witch in the village! "

I have a real witch here as its her birthday on 31st and would be better dressing down than dressing up....??

Hope she gets a special birthday surprise too.

chelmsford

"We are in PDI from 29th October- 4th November. I love dressing up for Halloween and wondered if anyone knew if any of the clubs do a good, fun themed night on the 31st? and if so would anyone care to join us.. don't want to be the only Witch in the village!

I have a real witch here as its her birthday on 31st and would be better dressing down than dressing up....??

Hope she gets a special birthday surprise too. "

Hope she does!

Just to add, the Halloween party at 2x2 is likely to be on the Saturday (29th). You would need to check that out.

Shropshire

"We are in PDI from 29th October- 4th November. I love dressing up for Halloween and wondered if anyone knew if any of the clubs do a good, fun themed night on the 31st? and if so would anyone care to join us.. don't want to be the only Witch in the village!

Hope she gets a special birthday surprise too. "

Maybe the best of both worlds.. get her dressed up and then we could help her dress down!

Shropshire

Hope she does!

Just to add, the Halloween party at 2x2 is likely to be on the Saturday (29th). You would need to check that out. "

That's not really Halloween then is it? Oh well, I'll have to dress up twice!

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

I think Tonny & Saskia @ Imagine Bar, Cita Centre maybe planning something for Halloween. As soon as I know more I'll post here. X

Now I just have to figure out how to get my witches hat in hand luggage! LOL

"I think Tonny & Saskia @ Imagine Bar, Cita Centre maybe planning something for Halloween. As soon as I know more I'll post here. X

Now I just have to figure out how to get my witches hat in hand luggage! LOL"

Just be carefull where you stick the pointed peak..lol

Maybe the best of both worlds.. get her dressed up and then we could help her dress down! "

Could make it easy for you and dress her up as Eve..not much to remove then

chelmsford

Hope she does!

Just to add, the Halloween party at 2x2 is likely to be on the Saturday (29th). You would need to check that out.

That's not really Halloween then is it? Oh well, I'll have to dress up twice! "

No it's not, but check it out first, wouldn't want you turning up as the only witch on the Saturday

Shropshire

Hope she does!

That's not really Halloween then is it? Oh well, I'll have to dress up twice!

No it's not, but check it out first, wouldn't want you turning up as the only witch on the Saturday "

Yes I will do, although I always have a plan B in case I'm wearing the wrong outfit.. just take it off!

Shropshire

Maybe the best of both worlds.. get her dressed up and then we could help her dress down!

Could make it easy for you and dress her up as Eve..not much to remove then "

Sounds good!

Shropshire

"I think Tonny & Saskia @ Imagine Bar, Cita Centre maybe planning something for Halloween. As soon as I know more I'll post here. X

Now I just have to figure out how to get my witches hat in hand luggage! LOL"

Great, keep us posted.

Re hat.. just wear it, although you'll have to remove it through security!

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

Hope she does!

Just to add, the Halloween party at 2x2 is likely to be on the Saturday (29th). You would need to check that out. "

Hi

2x2 party is 31 oktober

Saskia and tonny

Imagine bar

chelmsford

Hope she does!

Hi

2x2 party is 31 oktober

Saskia and tonny

Imagine bar "

Cheers saskia and tonny. We will be home by then

Shropshire

Hope she does!

Hi

2x2 party is 31 oktober

Saskia and tonny

Imagine bar "

We are in Gran canaria from 26th Oct to 6th Nov,,, my missus is a genuine Halloween Witch 31st Oct midday,,, hehe,, she is going to dress up and then strip to the sexy goodies,,, see us in the come back bar,,, looking for hot sexy meets ....Happy Halloween Swinging hehe x

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

You can start you're Halloween party in the Imagine bar at 20;00 after that 2x2

31 oktober

See you

Saskia and tonny

Shropshire

"We are in Gran canaria from 26th Oct to 6th Nov,,, my missus is a genuine Halloween Witch 31st Oct midday,,, hehe,, she is going to dress up and then strip to the sexy goodies,,, see us in the come back bar,,, looking for hot sexy meets ....Happy Halloween Swinging hehe x"

We'll look out for you then

She's the second genuine Halloween Witch that I know is going.. I wonder how many more there are?

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My OH was wondering if anyone was dressing up! She will be so happy now and probably get a cozzie! 31st is Monday so couples night in 2x2 so should be fun!

By *DCouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Okehampton

"You can start you're Halloween party in the Imagine bar at 20;00 after that 2x2

31 oktober

See you

Saskia and tonny "

Sounds like a plan. See you 31st October.

» Add a new message to this topic