FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Roll call November !!!

PDI Roll call November !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngels and Demons 2019 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

Hi guys we are heading to Maspalomas in November for 10 days from the 12th to the 22nd just wondering how many other couples will be there maybe we can organise a group to meet up one of the Nights imagine bar or come back bar any suggestions J&L xx ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weetpussy0308Couple  over a year ago

South coast

Hi there we have birthdays to celebrate and have organised a social night with a difference in imagine bar on the 18th November as saskia and tony kindly letting me decorate the place. Have set up a thread for it called Kinky Hawaiian night check out the details. Lots of couples have messaged privately and will be there hope you can make it xxx

By *ngels and Demons 2019 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Hi there we have birthdays to celebrate and have organised a social night with a difference in imagine bar on the 18th November as saskia and tony kindly letting me decorate the place. Have set up a thread for it called Kinky Hawaiian night check out the details. Lots of couples have messaged privately and will be there hope you can make it xxx"
we will definitely be there we have put that date in our diary, we will look forward to seeing you both and saying hello xx

By *weetpussy0308Couple  over a year ago

South coast

By *eeandesCouple  over a year ago

clacton-on-sea Essex not east midlands

We will be there from the 1st Nov till the 8th.

By *ondeoman100Man  over a year ago

st austell

I arrive in PDI on the 8th nov so can anyone tell me where a single guy should go to horny fun with others?

Wills

» Add a new message to this topic