FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Canary Islands

Canary Islands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lways and Forever OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Tyneside

The wife and I are planning a week away to the Canary Islands in March. Any recommendations on best place for swinging fun. Heard Gran Canaria is swingers capital of the world. We like Lanzarote so any suggestions appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingalingCoolCouple  over a year ago

UK/Spain

Just look at the forums in here regarding GC and your prayers will be answered lol xx

By *nxsCouple  over a year ago

ilkeston

We went March this year and it's everything you want and more do as much or as little as you want x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't waste your time in lanzarote

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"The wife and I are planning a week away to the Canary Islands in March. Any recommendations on best place for swinging fun. Heard Gran Canaria is swingers capital of the world. We like Lanzarote so any suggestions appreciated"

You heard right! Great place for the swinging scene, several clubs, couple of good meeting bars. Lovely nudist beach.Great people!

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

I wouldn't say capital of the world ... I think that crown goes to cap d'Adge ... but it comes a close second.

Anyway you will be welcomed with open open arms everyone is really friendly and there is always great advise and information on this forum

Hope you have a great time

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

We are just back from there....its great...oct/nov and March/April are the main season for "us kind of folk" out there ....we always meet great people and have a filthy fun time ...playa del ingles/ maspalomas is the best place to park yourselves, in and around the cita centre for bars and clubs ....our favourite being the comeback bar

Apples

» Add a new message to this topic