FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI first time FAB 3/11 NOV

PDI first time FAB 3/11 NOV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First time as a fabber in PDI unfortunately single guy and it seems as it is very difficult to get any fun or even the prospect of it !

Any help pls ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"First time as a fabber in PDI unfortunately single guy and it seems as it is very difficult to get any fun or even the prospect of it !

Any help pls ??"

I've just returned yesterday, firstly the Dunes do exist but are more like an area of flat wasteland where gay guys sit about on towels around the bushes waiting for action, three days there and never seen as much as a bj or a slip of a hand .

On a possitive note, get into 2x2 for the greedy girls night on the Sunday and the lingerie on a tuesday, but if doors open at 10, be there at 10.05.

The club's are full of sexy couples, so a decent element of chat and mingling should see you ok, Cita Centre Playa Del Inglis is very busy with plenty of clubs. If I return, I'll be bringing a mate or a girl to help me engage with club and bar goers.

Imagine bar is great. Main thing to remember is be polite, have a drink, have a laugh but most of all be respectful. GG at 2x2 is always an eye opener and not a party you'd want to miss out on.

By *ittleWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Midlands/London

"Imagine bar is great. Main thing to remember is be polite, have a drink, have a laugh but most of all be respectful. GG at 2x2 is always an eye opener and not a party you'd want to miss out on."

I’d recommend Imagine bar too. Tonny and Saskia are fantastic hosts there and will point you in the right direction of what clubs are generally good each night. Be nice, chatty and respectful and you won’t go far wrong! Enjoy x

"Imagine bar is great. Main thing to remember is be polite, have a drink, have a laugh but most of all be respectful. GG at 2x2 is always an eye opener and not a party you'd want to miss out on.

I’d recommend Imagine bar too. Tonny and Saskia are fantastic hosts there and will point you in the right direction of what clubs are generally good each night. Be nice, chatty and respectful and you won’t go far wrong! Enjoy x"

Super stuff people thank you very much my mother brought me up to have manners and I could talk the hind legs off a donkey worked in the same nightclub for 20 years so I think am in good stead ????

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

Dunes are good ... yes there are more gay couples there this year but the number of couples are increasing ... does depend on the weather ....

2x2 is another good club was busy this Saturday ( apparently it's been quiet the last few week ends) maybe 15 couples this time...

I'm sure with your ability to talk will help you it will be the initial contact that will be difficult sometime people can wrongly assume you are pushy if you go to people an stat talking ( but then couples do get a lot of attention so you can't blame them for being defective otherwise it would open the flood gates.. if a couple is seen talking b to a single guy, often the other guys assume that its game on )

A simple hello and a smile go can long way or even excuse me all count !

Just be polite friendly and sociable. Have to agree with Little Wet one that Imagine bar in the Cita centre is a great place to start and they do hold a meet and greet on Monday nights which is very popular with Fabbers. As for the dunes if you wander through with the expectation of wild orgies in the sand you will be disappointed but remember they are vast. Quite a lot of people now seem to be heading inside the so called off limits reserve areas along the boundary fence but do be careful as the dunes are patrolled. Your better off enjoying a drink at one of the kiosks and just being friendly and chatty. Don't forget Kiosk 4 is not a swingers bar it's a naturist area that happens to be popular with some fabbers.

» Add a new message to this topic