Swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e and her 222222 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Anybody been to any swingers clubs in Alicante xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The city has four or five clubs. The reason I'm not sure of the exact number is that Papua closed and although I heard that it had re-opened with another name I'm not 100% sure.

The others are:

Atrevete which is on the south side of the city heading towards the airport. We've never visited so cannot say much more.

Aditi is on the N332 behind Playa San Juan. The most modern of the clubs (and at the weekends the busiest) However it does tend to attract a younger crowd and seems to get more posers than players.

Cupido is just off the A70 motorway (J6) It's a while since we have been but we have had some good times in there. Well appointed club with a nice outdoor area. However it is much better in the warmer months, in the winter it can be quiet.

Jardin del Eden is just outside the city at Villafranqueza. Overall it is probably the biggest of the clubs and has a nice terrace and pool area. It also seems to attract more international visitors than the others. We like the Wednesdays in there for the early (2pm) start so we can have fun and be home by 8pm. On the downside, at a tenner a pop it is a bit expensive on the drinks after you have had the ones included with the entrance. It's also better in the warmer months and like others can be a bit quiet in the winter.

Not far from the city is Besos club at San Fulgencio which is quite new and the only British owned club in the area.

At the weekends all Spanish clubs start and finish very late. Most don't open until 10pm and not much happens before midnight, so prepare for a 3 or 4am finish.

While there are some international visitors in all of the clubs they do cater predominantly for the Spanish market, so a few words of the language can come in handy.

By *e and her 222222 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Thanks for the information xx

» Add a new message to this topic