FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > corralejo etiquette

corralejo etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ez51 OP   Man  over a year ago

peel

hi Im going in April and was there last year. I was trying to see what happens in the stone circles at the end of the hotel run before the rui hotels as there appeared to be some swinging. I bloke did leave his wife and walked around with his cock out and i rubbed mine and made it obvious but no joy. I did get a blow job from some bloke who led me into a sand dune but I was looking for couples. any signs that people are looking for someone to join in or any couples going that would like to meet on the nudist beach? any advice welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a naturist beach so don't confuse the two otherwise you will get into bother. Use near me now to find fun in the sun. male

By *ncubus1976Man  over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"It's a naturist beach so don't confuse the two otherwise you will get into bother. Use near me now to find fun in the sun. male "

Totally agree....some people are wrong about the difference between nudism and swingers.......and some think that just with a hello you are going to have fun.....

"It's a naturist beach so don't confuse the two otherwise you will get into bother. Use near me now to find fun in the sun. male "

Good advice from my lovely, polite and gentleman hubby here - I'll put it less gently - don't become one of the tossers circling the beach trying to perve and cop off. It's naturist, not an outdoor sex club.

Lots of naturist places are becoming textile again cos folk are fed up of cruisers, ruins it for genuine sun lovers.

Of course there is some sex on the

remote parts of the beach, you see it reported on here, but you're not likely to find it by walking round rubbing your manhood. Other than from another man.

One day last December we ended up taking it in turns to lie down naked whilst the other was a meerkat in clothes, cos some bloke was just walking into circles to try to touch anyone he could. He was lucky he didn't get a slap, someone gave him a very large and loud mouthful in Italian and then stood guard on his circle like we did.

The stones are windbreaks, not sex cubicles or shop windows.

Mounted Police do patrol the beach.

There's plenty of swinging going on in Fuerte, if you are genuine and respectful then there's no reason to miss out on swinging on holiday, just need to be more discreet in what is still essentially a family holiday island.

The answer is in your hand, and no it's not your c*ck, it's 'near me now' on your phone.

"It's a naturist beach so don't confuse the two otherwise you will get into bother. Use near me now to find fun in the sun. male

Good advice from my lovely, polite and gentleman hubby here - I'll put it less gently - don't become one of the tossers circling the beach trying to perve and cop off. It's naturist, not an outdoor sex club.

Lots of naturist places are becoming textile again cos folk are fed up of cruisers, ruins it for genuine sun lovers.

remote parts of the beach, you see it reported on here, but you're not likely to find it by walking round rubbing your manhood. Other than from another man.

One day last December we ended up taking it in turns to lie down naked whilst the other was a meerkat in clothes, cos some bloke was just walking into circles to try to touch anyone he could. He was lucky he didn't get a slap, someone gave him a very large and loud mouthful in Italian and then stood guard on his circle like we did.

There's plenty of swinging going on in Fuerte, if you are genuine and respectful then there's no reason to miss out on swinging on holiday, just need to be more discreet in what is still essentially a family holiday island.

The answer is in your hand, and no it's not your c*ck, it's 'near me now' on your phone.

"

Well said

Guys as a single lady theres no way I go to the Rui beach any more.. id rather go hire a car and find some nice beach

"It's a naturist beach so don't confuse the two otherwise you will get into bother. Use near me now to find fun in the sun. male

Well said"

Thank you kind lady if you ever want a social drink and chat if were on the island at the same time drop us a line.

By *aturisttwoCouple  over a year ago

dumfries

"Guys as a single lady theres no way I go to the Rui beach any more.. id rather go hire a car and find some nice beach "

The naturist sunbeds are fine. We go there now as opposed to down in the stone circles. Would rather pay the 9 euoros for a relaxing day in the sun than fend off the guys circling the shelters like vultures...Will be back again in a few weeks for sunshine. We dont look for fun on holiday, but if we did then we would use "who's near" on Fab....

"Guys as a single lady theres no way I go to the Rui beach any more.. id rather go hire a car and find some nice beach "

Come to Cotillo Lagoons......same nudist relaxing time and less prowlers.....

"Guys as a single lady theres no way I go to the Rui beach any more.. id rather go hire a car and find some nice beach

Come to Cotillo Lagoons......same nudist relaxing time and less prowlers....."

This

By *ram_visCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Great advice!

„“Most swingers are naturists, but most naturists are not swingers „“.

Agree with whose near option .

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Well said!!

But just for the record , we’re swingers and nudists

"But just for the record , we’re swingers and nudists "

True...lol

I think we were talking about pervi stalkers....

Been there today. East to spot a growler. Nice beach though.

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

We are norty nudists......but with total respect.

Yep normal people walk in a straight line alpng the beach lol

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Some folk say you cant be a naturist & a swinger ....... time n a place ..... no tan lines for us ....

In terms of etiquette and possibly finding fun on the naturist beaches, as mentioned the near me function on this site works well. A lot of naturist couples enjoy voyueristic fun occasionally. We would always head to the furthest most remote stone circles. Driving south from the RUI hotels rather than walking. We want to avoid families and the the non naturist hordes. We would “camp near other couples” and during the course of a day see how things pan out. We tend to find the atmosphere changes as the afternoon wears on, many people will have had a couple of beers or wines and you can and almost sense people are becoming more open....That said it’s still rare, maybe a couple of times on a 2 week holiday.

Sorry I rushed my last comment. I meant prowler not growler lol. Anyone else there today?

My advice to the OP would be

Put the hours in, but not by wandering around aimlessly peering in stone circles. Position in one spot and just enjoy the beach and the weather. Casually chat to couples as they go for a swim or whatever. Talk about anything but sex and nudety, find some common ground and establish some rapport. Work at it, over a couple of days if nesessary and read the signs. It should be obvious if people aren’t interested. If that’s the case leave well alone a don’t become a pest. A quick RV is highly unlikely. We can offer this perspective just from our own experiences and everyone is different.

Ssshhh stop telling people about heaven. Fyi im normally found main beach area over on the rocks

"„“Most swingers are naturists, but most naturists are not swingers „“.

Agree with whose near option . "

This

By *ez51 OP   Man  over a year ago

peel

thanks to all the advice on here, dont wan to annoy families etc. I will just enjoy being naked I think.

what is the "near me" that a few of you refer too.

"thanks to all the advice on here, dont wan to annoy families etc. I will just enjoy being naked I think.

what is the "near me" that a few of you refer too. "

Its at the top of your page on the mobile app. Near me now can be searched for people on line near you from fab

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

If you are wondering around looking for guys to play with and suck your cock, then may I suggest you try the 'GAY' bars in PDI.... you'll probably be more suited there.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"If you are wondering around looking for guys to play with and suck your cock, then may I suggest you try the 'GAY' bars in PDI.... you'll probably be more suited there."

"

The beach pervs can be off-putting but there's no need to get lairy with them, just ask them to move on, they'll go. Most of the ones I've seen than can be distinguished nationality-wise are Moroccan. Some of them have been going for years, I've got to know their faces. As soon as they show up, I just let it be known that we don't want to be disturbed. There are European pervs there too but how you tell their nationality as being Italian, I don't know.

There are police/security beach patrols by quad but they don't tend to stray far from the front and I've never seen them in the dunes area. I think they're there mostly to to make sure nobody is swimming when the red flags are up. I've never seen mounted police in my ten or so visits.

There are plenty of places to go on the beach if you don't want to bothered but if you'd don't mind people wandering by you looking for a connection then there are places for that too. It's no good moaning about the noise of the fireworks when you're stood right next to the bonfire.

'near that London'

The beach pervs can be off-putting but there's no need to get lairy with them, just ask them to move on, they'll go. Most of the ones I've seen than can be distinguished nationality-wise are Moroccan. Some of them have been going for years, I've got to know their faces. As soon as they show up, I just let it be known that we don't want to be disturbed. There are European pervs there too but how you tell their nationality as being Italian, I don't know.

There are police/security beach patrols by quad but they don't tend to stray far from the front and I've never seen them in the dunes area. I think they're there mostly to to make sure nobody is swimming when the red flags are up. I've never seen mounted police in my ten or so visits.

There are plenty of places to go on the beach if you don't want to bothered but if you'd don't mind people wandering by you looking for a connection then there are places for that too. It's no good moaning about the noise of the fireworks when you're stood right next to the bonfire."

The beaches in ALL of the Canaries are naturist not swinging beaches. People should remember this and behave accordingly. There are often families with children there. Playing should be confined to very remote dunes areas, but preferably behind closed doors in clubs. Single men ( married perving behind their partners back? ) of any nationality should not prowl around upsetting people . Sermon over !!!

I'll say again; there are parts south of the Rui hotels where you won't be bothered and there are parts where you will be. The distinction is obvious so if you don't like it, stay where you won't be bothered.

Other than to watch the sun come up, never been there alone, btw. I speak from a couple's perspective not a lone lurker with a backpack.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

'Playing should be confined to very remote dunes areas, but preferably behind closed doors in clubs'

Ideal in GC, but in Fuerteventura there are no clubs. What happened to playing in hotel rooms/apartments/private terraces? We always wonder why people expect to behave differently in Canaries than in UK and get away with it?

'near that London'

"'Playing should be confined to very remote dunes areas, but preferably behind closed doors in clubs'

Ideal in GC, but in Fuerteventura there are no clubs. What happened to playing in hotel rooms/apartments/private terraces? We always wonder why people expect to behave differently in Canaries than in UK and get away with it? "

Sorry, yes of course in private is ok, should have made that clear. Dohhhhhh

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"

Totally agree,we usually go to the naturist section on Flag beach...getting a bit old now to lie on the sand in the stone circles,but if the mood takes us we will go into one of the circles for some fun but will often have to tell guys who persist in bothering us who we don't want to play with to f**k off!

You get a ticket when you rent your sun beds so you can go back to them again.

We have had fun with a few couples in the circles but difficult to make contact.

We either pre arrange a meet or look on the forums for who is there when we are.

Just back yesterday from Corralejo.....back out again next weekend....with another couple

burnley

"We are norty nudists......but with total respect."

Just like us

'near that London'

[Removed by poster at 10/03/19 20:18:22]

'near that London'

Great post by Groovy Two, agree with it all bar one thing .... .. ..... you are not too old to be naked outside the stone circles ...just go for it

burnley

"Great post by Groovy Two, agree with it all bar one thing .... .. ..... you are not too old to be naked outside the stone circles ...just go for it "

We are naked outside the circles....its just that our backs and knees don't seem up to lying on the sand for very long....hence we use the sun beds on Flag beach and pop into the circles if we fancy some discrete fun

» Add a new message to this topic