FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > 2x2 PDI

2x2 PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aviecaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

cumbernauld

Anyone tell us what 2x2 club in PDI is like on a saturday night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only been mid week and it was dead and on a Friday when it was rocking in the main bar area and the couples area.

Will go back again on a Saturday when it’s supposed to be really busy.

Sorry, mind phase last night was talking about Secrets??

Only been 2x2 once on couples night but there were single men as well, not a problem for us but it’s not couples only.

It’s quite small, which is a plus as, in my opinion, it creates a more bohemian atmosphere if action is all around you.

Some fun props, especially enjoyed playing on the car??

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Anyone tell us what 2x2 club in PDI is like on a saturday night"

Did you go and what did you think. It is personally our favourite

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

We just returned from PDI, went to most of the swinging clubs and bars. 2x2 seemed to be full of mostly single guys and was empty later in evening. Our view its ok for fun earlier in the evening. Secrets we did not like at all, music too loud in playrooms and changing facilities are inadequate. Moonlight Thursday erotic night was our favourite night the show was excellent. Best club tho was Patricias in Cita only small but had fun on both of our visits. Very clean and welcoming with some great pole dancing thrown in too.

chelmsford

"We just returned from PDI, went to most of the swinging clubs and bars. 2x2 seemed to be full of mostly single guys and was empty later in evening. Our view its ok for fun earlier in the evening. Secrets we did not like at all, music too loud in playrooms and changing facilities are inadequate. Moonlight Thursday erotic night was our favourite night the show was excellent. Best club tho was Patricias in Cita only small but had fun on both of our visits. Very clean and welcoming with some great pole dancing thrown in too."

Thanks for the review

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

Agree mostly with jandr Patricias is hidden gem i was their last June great club well worth going to fav club of mine i thought 2x2 and secrets can be a bit full on and a bit like a cattle market even for a single bloke i like to respect everybody at any club i go to dont think u get that at these clubs it puts people off. Also Moonlight not bad heard Eternity meant to be great late on sat nights both in NILO centre will be visiting them shortly in may.

Will be in one of the clubs next Sunday

Patricia’s is really nice, only prob we had was the smoking.

Go to Patricia's.. Afraid 2x2 has become a smelly dump with too many single guys

chelmsford

"Go to Patricia's.. Afraid 2x2 has become a smelly dump with too many single guys"

Will try this next time we are there

» Add a new message to this topic