FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Moonlight Dreams Swingers Club

PDI Moonlight Dreams Swingers Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been before and if so, what did you think of it?

All opinions would be very gratefully received.

Thank you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

A nice club and very clean. Guy that runs it is sound as a pound also.

Main problem is that it is in the wrong centre. (very run down) and nothing much next to it. This means that it can be quite quiet a lot of the time. If it was in the Cita, it would be a great club in our opinion.

Still worth a visit though and we will go back in October for a night or two

"A nice club and very clean. Guy that runs it is sound as a pound also.

Main problem is that it is in the wrong centre. (very run down) and nothing much next to it. This means that it can be quite quiet a lot of the time. If it was in the Cita, it would be a great club in our opinion.

Still worth a visit though and we will go back in October for a night or two"

Thanks for that.

We are there in July for my 50th (Mrs) and it's fairly close to where we are staying so would be stupid not to try it.

Been to 2x2 but not been to Imagine bar or any other meeting bars.

Thanks for the feedback x

East kilbride

Imagine and comeback bars are both ideal for meeting. We did not like 2x2 but i believe under new management now so might try it again.

Our fav is Secrets but they all have something to offer depending on what you are looking for

By *-and-LCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We make a point in going to moonlight as we love the place. It's clean, good atmosphere and the owner is very friendly and welcoming. A club which I would recommend to everyone to try as it's different from the rest. Will be there this week. Lxx

"Imagine and comeback bars are both ideal for meeting. We did not like 2x2 but i believe under new management now so might try it again.

Our fav is Secrets but they all have something to offer depending on what you are looking for"

Is Secrets another club?

We are aware that Imagine and Comeback are feeder pubs but we've only been once to PDI and haven't been to anything other than 2x2.

Appreciating your input xc

"We make a point in going to moonlight as we love the place. It's clean, good atmosphere and the owner is very friendly and welcoming. A club which I would recommend to everyone to try as it's different from the rest. Will be there this week. Lxx

Gotta love a positive feedback.

It does look nice.

What nights do you recommend? X

"

East kilbride

"

Is Secrets another club?

We are aware that Imagine and Comeback are feeder pubs but we've only been once to PDI and haven't been to anything other than 2x2.

Appreciating your input xc"

Yes Secrets is a club. It is next door to Fun4all. Both in the basement area of the Cita centre. Imagine bar and Comeback are on the upper level.

East kilbride

Should have also said that the Cita centre is only a 5 min walk from the Nilo centre where 2x2 is.

Moonlight is in the Sandia centre which is a bit further away.

Don't forget to have a look at the yumbo centre. Although it caters mainly for the LGBT visitors, there are some great nights/shows to be found

By *ardbody500Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria, Spain

"Should have also said that the Cita centre is only a 5 min walk from the Nilo centre where 2x2 is.

Moonlight is in the Sandia centre which is a bit further away.

"

This is complete wrong, 2x2 is in La Sandia and Moonlight is in Nilo Center.

We are in Moonlight minimum 2 or 3 days a week and love it.

East kilbride

You are quite correct. I put them wrong way round

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Imagine and comeback bars are both ideal for meeting. We did not like 2x2 but i believe under new management now so might try it again.

Our fav is Secrets but they all have something to offer depending on what you are looking for

Is Secrets another club?

Appreciating your input xc"

We went to 2x2 for the first time whilst in GC this week and didn't like it, prefer Secrets.

By *amyidMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Staying at gold looking for fun

Is Secrets another club?

Appreciating your input xc

We went to 2x2 for the first time whilst in GC this week and didn't like it, prefer Secrets."

Just wondered why you didn’t like 2x2?

We’ve only been once and liked the playrooms and novelty props, car etc but were not keen on the staff on that night or some of the pushy men.

Was hoping the new management would improve things

East kilbride

"

We’ve only been once and liked the playrooms and novelty props, car etc but were not keen on the staff on that night or some of the pushy men.

Was hoping the new management would improve things "

We only went the once also. When we were there at beginning of April, we kept being pestered by d*unk naked guys pushing into our conversations whilst wanking their cocks and that was in the bar area. It seemed as though it was a common thing and they had difficulty understanding the term F*** Off.

Never went back during our holiday

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"

We only went the once also. When we were there at beginning of April, we kept being pestered by d*unk naked guys pushing into our conversations whilst wanking their cocks and that was in the bar area. It seemed as though it was a common thing and they had difficulty understanding the term F*** Off.

Never went back during our holiday"

This can be a problem there and needs to be addressed by the new owners

Thank you all very much for your comments.

Greatly appreciated x

Can anyone tell me more about the Erotic show at Moonlight, I’ve heard it’s simulated sex but they encourage audience participation? Any touching? I would love to take my girlfriend so she could innocently enjoy some ‘extras’.

"

Never went back during our holiday"

We used to go to 2x2, pretty much every night of our holiday, when Chris used to be there every night and there was never a problem with single guys. Then he was rarely there(ill health we were told) and things definitely took a turn for the worse(within 30 seconds of arriving, a naked guy at the bar was wanking and rubbing his cock against the back of Ms Souths dress) ...it was generally that bad, that we didn't bother going, on our last 2/3 holidays. Hopefully the new owners will listen and address such issues.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

2x2 was our favourite club but it will turn couples off if the single men are so pushey

chelmsford

"

Never went back during our holiday

We used to go to 2x2, pretty much every night of our holiday, when Chris used to be there every night and there was never a problem with single guys. Then he was rarely there(ill health we were told) and things definitely took a turn for the worse(within 30 seconds of arriving, a naked guy at the bar was wanking and rubbing his cock against the back of Ms Souths dress) ...it was generally that bad, that we didn't bother going, on our last 2/3 holidays. Hopefully the new owners will listen and address such issues."

Hope so too

Gran Canaria, Spain

"Can anyone tell me more about the Erotic show at Moonlight, I’ve heard it’s simulated sex but they encourage audience participation? Any touching? I would love to take my girlfriend so she could innocently enjoy some ‘extras’. "

It´s every Thursday, starts about 10 - 10.30 and it takes around 15 minutes. They always change the theme, so for example Egyptian, Police Story, Mechanic, Nurse...

Simulated sex? Hmmm...yes and no, the very good looking couple is more or less naked and they fuck mostly a few minutes or she gives him a short blow-job. But not to the end. And they go to the people and more or less they touch the people respectively let the people touch them.

They are very nice and the show is it worth to be seen, but don´t expect a happy end, it´s only a show

chelmsford

"Can anyone tell me more about the Erotic show at Moonlight, I’ve heard it’s simulated sex but they encourage audience participation? Any touching? I would love to take my girlfriend so she could innocently enjoy some ‘extras’.

It´s every Thursday, starts about 10 - 10.30 and it takes around 15 minutes. They always change the theme, so for example Egyptian, Police Story, Mechanic, Nurse...

Simulated sex? Hmmm...yes and no, the very good looking couple is more or less naked and they fuck mostly a few minutes or she gives him a short blow-job. But not to the end. And they go to the people and more or less they touch the people respectively let the people touch them.

They are very nice and the show is it worth to be seen, but don´t expect a happy end, it´s only a show "

Thank you

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

when i was their in may in 2x2 their was 10 single men pestering 1 couple complete waste of time i felt really sorry for them they just stopped in the end girls behind bar never really bothered i just left and went to secrets.

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

"when i was their in may in 2x2 their was 10 single men pestering 1 couple complete waste of time i felt really sorry for them they just stopped in the end girls behind bar never really bothered i just left and went to secrets."

Wrong thread pal...see below

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

The Moonlight show is performed by a couple who are clearly v into each other, which makes it surprisingly sexy!

I was there in May with my partner and she took a real fancy to the guy - who was dressed as a cowboy for the night. She desperately wanted him to fuck her on the swing, but he was a perfect gent and would only lick her pussy !

A great club...will be there for New Year.

chelmsford

"when i was their in may in 2x2 their was 10 single men pestering 1 couple complete waste of time i felt really sorry for them they just stopped in the end girls behind bar never really bothered i just left and went to secrets.

Wrong thread pal...see below"

There are several posts on here about 2x2 also.

By *oodies4GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Carshalton Beeches

"Has anyone been before and if so, what did you think of it?

All opinions would be very gratefully received.

Thank you xx

"

Moonlight and Eternity are literally next to one another and both highly recommend, I believe Moonlight is also used as a meeting point before the swinging starts so as you know. Ok in Nilo Centre there isn't much but if you are going to these two clubs who cares?

2x2 in La Sandia is a good club, worth a visit in any case during your stay in PDI and if you plan to go there, there is a "swinger friendly" meeting point called Sweet Moments in the same Centre which a nice place to hang around. They also have a sex den if you cannot wait for the club. Next door to 2x2 there is also Bude4 swinger friendly with its hidden sex den (you need to ask the bartender to view it) this bar has mix reviews but if you have not been it's worth to know it is there!

Gran Canaria, Spain

As the owner has much to do at the moment, he asked us to inform everybody who is interested in visiting the show tomorrow that this will not take place on Thursday, the 4th of July.

Next week, it will take place as usual.

Thank you for your understanding in his name.

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Some interesting points in this thread

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

I used to only frequent 2x2 and fun for for all until this hot couple from East Cornwall suggested Secrets and its like discovering swinging all over, so i will head back in there sep aug but in the interest of fairness reseach i will also

have to vist the Nilo centre

Going in last week of July , what is the dress code once inside the clubs!? I would love to wear stockings and pvc corset with heels only

East kilbride

Wear what you like in Moonlight dreams

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We visited moonlight two years ago, not long (I believe) after it opened. We went in August so it was obviously the quiet season. I think we were one of three couples there? Gorgeous club and spotlessly clean.

We went to 2x2 last year and enjoyed it! A few excitable guys but nothing pushy. I think Secrets was just about to reopen after a refurb as we were heading home but hopefully we'll make it there this August

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

"Going in last week of July , what is the dress code once inside the clubs!? I would love to wear stockings and pvc corset with heels only "

Check out our photos and you can see what mrs GCTWO wears in the clubs in PDI.....basically anything goes

» Add a new message to this topic