FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > K4 update in PDI

K4 update in PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a message from a single guy whilst holidaying in PDI. His message said he'd been watching me all day on the beach and seen me urinating in the dunes.

He invited us to his apartment which we declined. He was not keen to go to a club due to cost initial. He did not take rejection well and became rude.

Watch out for Spanish single guys who are joining fab who are not as genuine as you think.

I'm really glad we didn't meet him now......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 20/06/19 16:45:47]

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We had a message from a single guy whilst holidaying in PDI. His message said he'd been watching me all day on the beach and seen me urinating in the dunes.

He invited us to his apartment which we declined. He was not keen to go to a club due to cost initial. He did not take rejection well and became rude.

Watch out for Spanish single guys who are joining fab who are not as genuine as you think.

I'm really glad we didn't meet him now......"

Thanks for the heads up

chelmsford

I have to say some of the Spanish guys on the beach are very pushy and feel entitled because you are on a nudist beach. Most of the ones in the clubs are normally very respectful and friendly, not all, so we avoid them on the beach.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But. Isn't there a toilet?

"But. Isn't there a toilet? "

No toilet at kiosk 4, think there are ones at the gay beach and at the kiosk before (no3 possibly), normally a dip in the sea is enough lol and before all the questions no1 only

Isnt it liberating though?

chelmsford

There should be toilets there. People pay for the sunbeds, so they should have the amenities, what if you wanted a number 2?

Totally agree. I was going behind a bush in the dunes on the way back to hotel. If on beach I'll walk to toilets at k7 or sea lol xxx

"I have to say some of the Spanish guys on the beach are very pushy and feel entitled because you are on a nudist beach. Most of the ones in the clubs are normally very respectful and friendly, not all, so we avoid them on the beach."

That's why we said we'd meet at the club to see if genuine. It's amazing how many think if your at k4, in a club or on beach you are easy lay. It's a shame as he was really fit and just my type, personality is important as well though .....

chelmsford

"I have to say some of the Spanish guys on the beach are very pushy and feel entitled because you are on a nudist beach. Most of the ones in the clubs are normally very respectful and friendly, not all, so we avoid them on the beach.

That's why we said we'd meet at the club to see if genuine. It's amazing how many think if your at k4, in a club or on beach you are easy lay. It's a shame as he was really fit and just my type, personality is important as well though ....."

Quite true. We have met some lovely Spanish guys, in 2x2 and always friendly and chatty. The worst night is Sunday, greedy girls night, they think any lady is fair game.

» Add a new message to this topic