FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Maspalomas

Maspalomas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sitmeornot OP   Man  over a year ago

Stratford

Just wondering if any couples/ladies can give me some tips etc to the beach rules in maspalomas nudist/!swingers area! Just want to know if there is a code everyone uses so we all know its all good and comfortable? Obviously main locations would be helpful too thanks all in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sitmeornot OP   Man  over a year ago

Stratford

Please could you explain yourself a little more clearly? Really would appreciate any information you give me regards xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im there from the 18th july,hoping to get to know the nice bars and people as thats who makes the holiday great x

"Just wondering if any couples/ladies can give me some tips etc to the beach rules in maspalomas nudist/!swingers area! Just want to know if there is a code everyone uses so we all know its all good and comfortable? Obviously main locations would be helpful too thanks all in advance x "

Code for what? also what's good & comfortable?

By *uriousgeorge46Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

There from 11th-21st August if anyone is about

By *ftentemptedCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

We are there 15th to 22nd July !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just wondering if any couples/ladies can give me some tips etc to the beach rules in maspalomas nudist/!swingers area! Just want to know if there is a code everyone uses so we all know its all good and comfortable? Obviously main locations would be helpful too thanks all in advance x

Whatever you do don't ask Tony & Sasha is Imagine Bar as everything happens within the perimeter of their bar..."

If you have problem with a particular establishment take it up with them rather than airing it in the forum, which can lead to a ban

"Just wondering if any couples/ladies can give me some tips etc to the beach rules in maspalomas nudist/!swingers area! Just want to know if there is a code everyone uses so we all know its all good and comfortable? Obviously main locations would be helpful too thanks all in advance x

Whatever you do don't ask Tony & Sasha is Imagine Bar as everything happens within the perimeter of their bar...

If you have problem with a particular establishment take it up with them rather than airing it in the forum, which can lead to a ban"

By *lex 1971Man  over a year ago

telford

I'm ther 16 July for a week can't wait

By *urbo-boosterMan  over a year ago

cork

There from 21st - 28th July going as couple although profile does say single. Can't wait to try couple of the clubs there.

» Add a new message to this topic