FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Swinger only resorts

Swinger only resorts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rilly biscuits OP   Couple  over a year ago

canary islands, mainly gran canaria

Is there any swinger only resorts apart from Venus and mirage in the whole of the Canary Islands, fancy a cheeky few days away and above don’t have my dates, if the above are good I may change my dates any info greatfully received

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Is there any swinger only resorts apart from Venus and mirage in the whole of the Canary Islands, fancy a cheeky few days away and above don’t have my dates, if the above are good I may change my dates any info greatfully received "

To our knowledge La Mirage and Venus are about it.

The only other one was Spice on Lanzarote but that is now closed.

We've never heard of any others.

Thanks for replying, I believe the club scene is very good in Gran Canaria so may not have to stay at a swingers resort if the club scene is good enough to have lots of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We visited both Venus and Venus Star last year on a day trip. Had a great day and stayed elsewhere. Have you tried getting dates at the new Venus star resort. It is much bigger than the original Venus.

Yes we have we looked at October it was 600 euros for 4 nights, that parts fine but ime hearing it’s more nudist than swingers and dead of a night time, and also far away from the town, we are pure swingers and love the scene but not nudists, people say better of normal hotel and go to the swinger bars and clubs, confused .com lol

"Yes we have we looked at October it was 600 euros for 4 nights, that parts fine but ime hearing it’s more nudist than swingers and dead of a night time, and also far away from the town, we are pure swingers and love the scene but not nudists, people say better of normal hotel and go to the swinger bars and clubs, confused .com lol"
this

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We've stayed in both but prefer our own time in the day so bars/clubs at night. Staying this year next to Yumbo, nude sunbathing terrace and no taxi needed

"Yes we have we looked at October it was 600 euros for 4 nights, that parts fine but ime hearing it’s more nudist than swingers and dead of a night time, and also far away from the town, we are pure swingers and love the scene but not nudists, people say better of normal hotel and go to the swinger bars and clubs, confused .com lol"
Just try to find somewhere near the cita centre, you will then be near the beach and the club's in cita.

We like our own time during the day so stay in hotels near Cita as bars and clubs are enough in the evening. We also like kiosk 4 on Maspolomas beach which is where swingers hang out during the day.

» Add a new message to this topic