FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Espanol

Espanol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

. I m going to Seville in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of any good clubs over there or how I can contact men on fab before I go ?? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtybutnice.Man  over a year ago

Conwy

Hi all going to be in playa del ingels october 20th anyone going to be around or any tips would be appreciated.

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

". I m going to Seville in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of any good clubs over there or how I can contact men on fab before I go ?? Thanks"

Hello and hope you enjoy Seville

I live in murcia which is a long way from Seville. Sadly I'm unable to advise in that particular area as only familiar with my patch so to speak. However I had a sneaky peek at your profile and was extremely impressed. I feel you will succeed with consummate ease wherever you go so wish you a good fortune.

By *GPCopernicMan  over a year ago

SPAIN Malaga Benalmadena

Hi. Sevilla un Augost is very Hot (weather). I don't know club in Sevilla city, but yes un Dos Hermanas (city nearly). Enjoy!

By *3XyFUNMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain

". I m going to Seville in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of any good clubs over there or how I can contact men on fab before I go ?? Thanks"

Such a shame Seville is so far away. The city will be lucky to host a beautiful and sexy lady. Have fun

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As said above. In August Seville will be hot, almost unbearably hot. I'm pretty sure that it holds the title for the hottest city in Europe (and I'm not talking about sex )

The only club we know of is Papua which located at Dos Hermanas.

http://www.papua.es/sevilla

The website isn't very good but you will get an idea.

» Add a new message to this topic