FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Favourite Club in PDI

Favourite Club in PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered whats peoples favourite club is in PDI and why? Don't wan't and arguments lol just friendly post to get peoples opinions xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just wondered whats peoples favourite club is in PDI and why? Don't wan't and arguments lol just friendly post to get peoples opinions xx"

It was 2x2, but haven't been since it's changed hands and hearing negative reports about it, so may try elsewhere. It always had a good mix of people and plenty of action

By *ifi and dunkieCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

We went to the moonlight club for a night wasnt very bust but very clean and very well laid out for the space that they have x

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

I love Moonlight, great mix of couples from all over the world and great music. I also like that it starts and finishes earlier than the other clubs, so more beach time!

Also like Fun4All but sometimes struggle with the cheesy singalong music.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fun4all for a relaxed social, always have felt comfortable just chatting and getting to know people, never played more then some heavy petting.

Secret is brilliant on a Friday, Saturday when it’s busy, really lively by the bar and much easier to move to play. Can be dead in the week with no atmosphere.

Moonlight on the one occasion we went was quite and didn’t have a vibe, obviously it depends who’s in but it was clean and well laid out.

2x2 love the car and the general playing space but on the one time we went, which was supposed to be couples only had a man grab Mrs L, he did move on when told but the staff couldn’t care less and it was stupidly hot.

So our opinion

Fun4all if you want no pressure build up

Secret for playing

Moonlight if in a group

2x2 if new owners sort out the singletons

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great....can anyone clarify the opening times for Moonlight dreams please? X

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"Great....can anyone clarify the opening times for Moonlight dreams please? X"

8pm till 3am. We usually get there between 9 and 10. They are closed for a couple of weeks in August. Just Google Moonlight Dreams Swingers Club for more info. PS. I can def recommend a Thursday night.X

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Fun4all for a relaxed social, always have felt comfortable just chatting and getting to know people, never played more then some heavy petting.

Secret is brilliant on a Friday, Saturday when it’s busy, really lively by the bar and much easier to move to play. Can be dead in the week with no atmosphere.

Moonlight on the one occasion we went was quite and didn’t have a vibe, obviously it depends who’s in but it was clean and well laid out.

2x2 love the car and the general playing space but on the one time we went, which was supposed to be couples only had a man grab Mrs L, he did move on when told but the staff couldn’t care less and it was stupidly hot.

So our opinion

Fun4all if you want no pressure build up

Secret for playing

Moonlight if in a group

2x2 if new owners sort out the singletons

"

Let's hope they do sort it out

By *eartyMan  over a year ago

Bothwell

Being a single male I have always loved 2 x 2 but I do understand why couples get a bit annoyed about the place !! That said I am back in October .... and will see what it is like under the new ownership !!

» Add a new message to this topic