FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Really want some fun

Really want some fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *later2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Accrington

I am a mature bisexual guy living in Javea and it is difficult to have fun seemingly to the fact that I am playing alone and mature

There must be someone out there who lives in Spain or visits and who would enjoy the administrations of an experienced, passionate and adventurous retired RN Officer

I love the thrill of new meetings and unbridled sex and pleasurable sex with both men and women

Go on ....be adventurous and drop me a note. I have pics available and am willing to chat by email

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovioMan  over a year ago

On the Road. Spain, Scotland, England

Have sent you a private message

By *tarflyMan  over a year ago

Alicante Spain

I would suggest that you consider putting an honest and recent photo on your profile. If anyone recognises you, they are more likely to be discreet and keep it quiet rather than tell anyone .

A face pic always goes down better than a dick pic, but that doesn’t mean that the people interested in you don’t want to see the naughty pics as well.

Be honest and polite when messaging anyone, some will reply and most won’t. Deal with that and don’t complain.

And finally, don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone ??this is an adult situation...have fun and keep trying

» Add a new message to this topic