FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Dear as a door nail

Dear as a door nail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/12/19 23:56:18]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dead as a door nail just left imagine bar six people in there at 12 o'clock comeback bar busy tho

By *roovy swingersCouple  over a year ago

London

"Dead as a door nail just left imagine bar six people in there at 12 o'clock comeback bar busy tho"

you where the boring couple sitting outside for 15 minutes ? we had a great time in site.. learn to count...

enjoy your holiday try to have some fun..

By *omeonelikeyou69Woman  over a year ago

Kilmainham

You sure like complaining lol. Why don’t you post in the already established Christmas/December PDI threads and see who’s about rather than starting new ones that are less likely to get noticed? Make your own fun if there’s none to be had, you’re on holidays after all.

"Dead as a door nail just left imagine bar six people in there at 12 o'clock comeback bar busy tho

you where the boring couple sitting outside for 15 minutes ? we had a great time in site.. learn to count...

enjoy your holiday try to have some fun.. "

I can count u clown

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

We are coming to GC next Friday...so we are relying on these posts to get updates on the weather, availability of sunbeds at Kiosk 4 and the attendance at the clubs. Please keep it coming

"We are coming to GC next Friday...so we are relying on these posts to get updates on the weather, availability of sunbeds at Kiosk 4 and the attendance at the clubs. Please keep it coming"
will do thank you weather lovely at mo

"You sure like complaining lol. Why don’t you post in the already established Christmas/December PDI threads and see who’s about rather than starting new ones that are less likely to get noticed? Make your own fun if there’s none to be had, you’re on holidays after all. "
who's complaining just letting frends who are comeing out here and other people what's going on ok we come out here six times a year and people like us before we come out here like to know what's going on keep your silly comments to your self

London

We are coming to GC next Friday...so we are relying on these posts to get updates on the weather, availability of sunbeds at Kiosk 4 and the attendance at the clubs. Please keep it coming

London

Oops. Pressed the button twice.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"You sure like complaining lol. Why don’t you post in the already established Christmas/December PDI threads and see who’s about rather than starting new ones that are less likely to get noticed? Make your own fun if there’s none to be had, you’re on holidays after all. who's complaining just letting frends who are comeing out here and other people what's going on ok we come out here six times a year and people like us before we come out here like to know what's going on keep your silly comments to your self"

Thanks for the updates, at least enjoy the sun! What are the clubs like.x

By *iandjCouple  over a year ago

Rochester Kent

we will be there xmas eve

what's the weather been like xx

"You sure like complaining lol. Why don’t you post in the already established Christmas/December PDI threads and see who’s about rather than starting new ones that are less likely to get noticed? Make your own fun if there’s none to be had, you’re on holidays after all. who's not complaining just letting frends who are comeing out here and other people what's going on ok we come out here six times a year and people like us before we come out here like to know what's going on keep your silly comments to your self

Thanks for the updates, at least enjoy the sun! What are the clubs like.x"

not to bad babe see u soon

"we will be there xmas eve

what's the weather been like xx"

weather been great guys meet a jacket at night

chelmsford

"You sure like complaining lol. Why don’t you post in the already established Christmas/December PDI threads and see who’s about rather than starting new ones that are less likely to get noticed? Make your own fun if there’s none to be had, you’re on holidays after all. who's not complaining just letting frends who are comeing out here and other people what's going on ok we come out here six times a year and people like us before we come out here like to know what's going on keep your silly comments to your self

Thanks for the updates, at least enjoy the sun! What are the clubs like.xnot to bad babe see u soon"

x

By *ittyTasticCouple  over a year ago

NO LONGER HERE - ADMINS ARE BULLIES

We were sat at the bar that night, chatted to a lovely couple.

We were there from 8.30 to about midnight, left with the couple we were chatting to.

The nights are what you make it.

If you are out again, join in with someone, no one is going to say no.

If you come out here 6 times a year you shoud know the script by now... full of brits at the moment, and weather is great for December.

Happy Christmas and enjoy the rest of your holiday x

London

How are things now as we enter Christmas week??

"How are things now as we enter Christmas week??"
nice weather

chelmsford

"How are things now as we enter Christmas week??nice weather"

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Secrets was amazing tonight! ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You sure like complaining lol. Why don’t you post in the already established Christmas/December PDI threads and see who’s about rather than starting new ones that are less likely to get noticed? Make your own fun if there’s none to be had, you’re on holidays after all. "

Well said

You gotta make it happen

By *partacus2024Man  over a year ago

Near you

Imagine that 10 Euro

I lasted 30 secs No thank you

All I can say is, guys have some self worth

If you think the owners are doing you a favour then your deluded

By *ittyTasticCouple  over a year ago

NO LONGER HERE - ADMINS ARE BULLIES

"Imagine that 10 Euro

"

They have a sex room now, they need to have a door to stop any tom dick or harry walking in, and limut the amount of guys spoiling it for the couples....

€10 and a drink!

Again its what you make of the night you have...

Near you

"Imagine that 10 Euro

They have a sex room now, they need to have a door to stop any tom dick or harry walking in, and limut the amount of guys spoiling it for the couples....

€10 and a drink!

Again its what you make of the night you have... "

They have a door that can limit guys getting in simples,They don't need to charge

I just think it's crap I need to bring my partner with me to have a pint that's not going to cost me 10 euros I remember you guys from kiosk 4 you were sitting next to us one day blue and yellow tent in-between the sunbeds

chelmsford

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

They have a door that can limit guys getting in simples,They don't need to charge

I just think it's crap I need to bring my partner with me to have a pint that's not going to cost me 10 euros I remember you guys from kiosk 4 you were sitting next to us one day blue and yellow tent in-between the sunbeds "

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I just think it's crap I need to bring my partner with me to have a pint that's not going to cost me 10 euros I remember you guys from kiosk 4 you were sitting next to us one day blue and yellow tent in-between the sunbeds

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers "

I won't turn u away _amiss xx

chelmsford

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers I won't turn u away _amiss xx "

Haha, bless ya!

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers I won't turn u away _amiss xx "

What about me ?

chelmsford

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers I won't turn u away _amiss xx

What about me ? "

No one would turn you away RB

Belfast

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers I won't turn u away _amiss xx

What about me ?

No one would turn you away RB "

London

Moving on from Imagine...my spies tell me it was around 26 degrees today

Wet and rainy in London !

Belfast

Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx

chelmsford

"Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx"

I would think the evenings may be cool, so take a big jumper

Belfast

"Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx,

I would think the evenings may be cool, so take a big jumper "

Midi jumper ?

chelmsford

"Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx,

I would think the evenings may be cool, so take a big jumper

Midi jumper ? "

. As long as you keep your cheeks covered or else they'll be red!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx"

In November we had a couple of chilly nights, the outside part of Imagine was cold and we moved toward the bar as it was warmer. Inside all the other clubs was hot hot hot.

Belfast

"Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx

In November we had a couple of chilly nights, the outside part of Imagine was cold and we moved toward the bar as it was warmer. Inside all the other clubs was hot hot hot."

i might just take hotel blanket when will go out if it will be too cold outside x

chelmsford

"Is it very cold night time in pdi ? What about clubs ? Never been in pdi in january so not sure what to take with me xx

In November we had a couple of chilly nights, the outside part of Imagine was cold and we moved toward the bar as it was warmer. Inside all the other clubs was hot hot hot.

i might just take hotel blanket when will go out if it will be too cold outside x"

If you go in Scirocco bar at front of Sandia centre they have blankets there and outdoor heaters

Belfast

i might just take hotel blanket when will go out if it will be too cold outside x,

If you go in Scirocco bar at front of Sandia centre they have blankets there and outdoor heaters "

Thank you

. Xxx

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

i might just take hotel blanket when will go out if it will be too cold outside x"

Now that could lead to fun in Imagine, brings a whole new meaning to BYOB

chelmsford

i might just take hotel blanket when will go out if it will be too cold outside x,

If you go in Scirocco bar at front of Sandia centre they have blankets there and outdoor heaters

Thank you

. Xxx"

You're welcome! I'm sure those cheeky girls will will help keep you warm

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 23/12/19 09:29:57]

Belfast

Thank you

. Xxx

You're welcome! I'm sure those cheeky girls will will help keep you warm "

Near you

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers "

The comeback bar took my money and I got 3 beers for my 10 Euro .

To all my Swedish friends thank you for a great holiday

chelmsford

"Imagine that 10 Euro

€10 and a drink!

I think that about all clubs/bars, or charge everyone. Just turn people away if you want to control numbers

The comeback bar took my money and I got 3 beers for my 10 Euro .

To all my Swedish friends thank you for a great holiday "

Bargain!

» Add a new message to this topic