FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Maspalomas Dunes, protocol

Maspalomas Dunes, protocol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ive been on here a while on my own but have just got the wife on board, we go to Maspalomas in April,and want to know what the protocol is for meeting a guy on the dunes, don't want hoards of men, just one would be good to watch and wank at first, its our first time doing this so any help would be appreciated cheers Pete.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi ive been on here a while on my own but have just got the wife on board, we go to Maspalomas in April,and want to know what the protocol is for meeting a guy on the dunes, don't want hoards of men, just one would be good to watch and wank at first, its our first time doing this so any help would be appreciated cheers Pete."

It's very difficult to only have one man there, you could try telling them to clear off , but some of the locals are quite pushy

By *partacus2024Man  over a year ago

Near you

"Hi ive been on here a while on my own but have just got the wife on board, we go to Maspalomas in April,and want to know what the protocol is for meeting a guy on the dunes, don't want hoards of men, just one would be good to watch and wank at first, its our first time doing this so any help would be appreciated cheers Pete."

You will find this difficult I can guarantee within minutes you will have at least 3-4, I arranged to meet a couple in the dunes at 10 in the morning few weeks ago gave up after a few minutes and ended up meeting up at their hotel later.

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 14/01/20 17:29:41]

chelmsford

"Hi ive been on here a while on my own but have just got the wife on board, we go to Maspalomas in April,and want to know what the protocol is for meeting a guy on the dunes, don't want hoards of men, just one would be good to watch and wank at first, its our first time doing this so any help would be appreciated cheers Pete.

You will find this difficult I can guarantee within minutes you will have at least 3-4, I arranged to meet a couple in the dunes at 10 in the morning few weeks ago gave up after a few minutes and ended up meeting up at their hotel later."

It is a problem, I never know why they hang around when you show no interest in them.

By *inojCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We were in the same position as newbies last year (May time). Not knowing what to expect and my wife lets say, very wary of what might happen.

We went into the dunes and I can only suggest it's where you base yourself and the timing that dictates the opportunity and the audience. We went to the dunes 4 days out of the seven and can honestly say we didn't have a problem with pushy blokes.

We were only interested in single men. We walked reasonably deep into the dunes, found a space with only one way in and then we happily selected the blokes we liked the look of. Turned quite a few away without a single argument, they may have walked passed again to have a nosy but they took our rejection on and kept walking.

We had that much fun we came back in October for a repeat...same scenario same time of day...this time across 5 days in the dunes we had one guy who was a bit pushy i.e. didn't keave firat time of asking. But that was all. It was mostly Italian men from what we could make out !!

All great fun though and me and the wife never felt threatened at all!!

chelmsford

"We were in the same position as newbies last year (May time). Not knowing what to expect and my wife lets say, very wary of what might happen.

We went into the dunes and I can only suggest it's where you base yourself and the timing that dictates the opportunity and the audience. We went to the dunes 4 days out of the seven and can honestly say we didn't have a problem with pushy blokes.

We were only interested in single men. We walked reasonably deep into the dunes, found a space with only one way in and then we happily selected the blokes we liked the look of. Turned quite a few away without a single argument, they may have walked passed again to have a nosy but they took our rejection on and kept walking.

We had that much fun we came back in October for a repeat...same scenario same time of day...this time across 5 days in the dunes we had one guy who was a bit pushy i.e. didn't keave firat time of asking. But that was all. It was mostly Italian men from what we could make out !!

All great fun though and me and the wife never felt threatened at all!! "

That's good to hear

Thanks guys, to be honest we tried not very successfully last December, too many guys, and mrs too nervous but shes more than willing to try again just need to get it right to settle her nerves, what time of day is best to go?

Manchester

Can only say what worked for us... between 3.30 -5pm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our first time in the dunes was 3 years ago after meeting a fit local Spanish guy whilst walking towards the beach, no other guys tried to join in and kept a respectful distance. The next time we found a nice quiet spot to pitch up and was able to select who joined us and again guys kept a respectful distance. The last time we tried was 18 months ago, the guys were less respectful and struggled to understand the word no, our local friend had to intervene. We've never ventured out there again. I hope you have a better experience.

again thanks guys il let u know end of april

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Or go high up on the dunes with trees around so easier to see who’s coming up

I just want to say, that is true that some people dont know how to behave. But iam shure that most of tourist can not tell how is local how is not. Maspalomas is very internacional and there is loads of people living here permenant and semipermanant and they not locals at least from a local point of View.

chelmsford

"I just want to say, that is true that some people dont know how to behave. But iam shure that most of tourist can not tell how is local how is not. Maspalomas is very internacional and there is loads of people living here permenant and semipermanant and they not locals at least from a local point of View."

Some are local taxi drivers, waiters etc

That's great info guys thankyou.

Iam sure. But still not local. To live here does not make you.from here. That is what iam trying yo say.

chelmsford

"Iam sure. But still not local. To live here does not make you.from here. That is what iam trying yo say. "

Ok, we class locals to be SOME young men who work in the resort. Whilst some are respectful there are those who won't take no for an answer and become a nuisance on the beach, paying unwanted attention to people. Also happens in some clubs, take some time to read some of the issues.

From the other side ie a single m - please couples use this forum if u want single men on the beach but away from the crowd. I’m sure we can arrange discreet meeting places away from the crowds. Indeed if u like my profile and around 2-9 Feb please msg me

"We were in the same position as newbies last year (May time). Not knowing what to expect and my wife lets say, very wary of what might happen.

All great fun though and me and the wife never felt threatened at all!! "

We had the same experience. No really pushy guys, those she didn’t fancy were shown the palm of the hand. Others just watched patiently for their turn to fuck her. We are back there on March 7th for two weeks and the dunes will be a daily visiting place.

chelmsford

"From the other side ie a single m - please couples use this forum if u want single men on the beach but away from the crowd. I’m sure we can arrange discreet meeting places away from the crowds. Indeed if u like my profile and around 2-9 Feb please msg me "

That's not a bad idea, there will always be those who encourage several men though. What are your experiences as a single guy?

Manchester

"From the other side ie a single m - please couples use this forum if u want single men on the beach but away from the crowd. I’m sure we can arrange discreet meeting places away from the crowds. Indeed if u like my profile and around 2-9 Feb please msg me "

Funnily enough when we where on the beach the randoms in the dunes were fine the biggest issue I had was with a fabber who's first response after making contact about meeting in the dunes was to suggest he'd give my wife a good slamming!!...nice

[Removed by poster at 16/01/20 20:39:33]

Tbh as a single guy it’s really hard work. No problem to find some action to watch but hard work and luck to find a nice couple who actually want to play. Ps if anyone feels sorry for me and is out there in 3 weeks let me know!

chelmsford

"Tbh as a single guy it’s really hard work. No problem to find some action to watch but hard work and luck to find a nice couple who actually want to play. Ps if anyone feels sorry for me and is out there in 3 weeks let me know!"

chelmsford

"From the other side ie a single m - please couples use this forum if u want single men on the beach but away from the crowd. I’m sure we can arrange discreet meeting places away from the crowds. Indeed if u like my profile and around 2-9 Feb please msg me

Funnily enough when we where on the beach the randoms in the dunes were fine the biggest issue I had was with a fabber who's first response after making contact about meeting in the dunes was to suggest he'd give my wife a good slamming!!...nice "

Oh..

thanks everyone for taking the time to reply your all stars cheers

chelmsford

"thanks everyone for taking the time to reply your all stars cheers"

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Was out there in October 18 and went for a walk around the dunes having seen a lot on here and other places online. I had some fun with a single lady, I had some fun with a couple, I was invited to watch by 2 men who’s wives were having fun in a beach tent, all bar the last were completely respectful, where a guy turned up, the women immediately said “no no” and he just laid his towel right at the front of the tent, laid down and started to have a wank, it was really disrespectful, he wasn’t invited over, they said no, the men tried to get him to leave but he just didn’t. They clearly knew him as a nuisance.

My advice would be a polite no to the ones who are interested, if they don’t take that, then be more forceful, if nothing else, the wife will love you all the more for making her feel protected when she is nervous

What kiosk are you near when you walk into the dunes? We did walk from that large hotel to the nearest kiosk but it was like a film tracking across the Sahara, we were knackered by the time we got there!

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We are kiosk 7 at the gay part how far do we have to go

chelmsford

"What kiosk are you near when you walk into the dunes? We did walk from that large hotel to the nearest kiosk but it was like a film tracking across the Sahara, we were knackered by the time we got there! "

It's easier to walk along the seafront, you can go left from the lighthouse or go on the beach at PDI and turn right, both will take you to kiosk 4, depends where your staying

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"What kiosk are you near when you walk into the dunes? We did walk from that large hotel to the nearest kiosk but it was like a film tracking across the Sahara, we were knackered by the time we got there! "

Just follow the signposts and the well layed out path, the leftmost will bring you out at kiosk 4 or 7 depending which turn you take at the end of the path and the centre path will take you round the back of the dunes to maspalomas, we had a nice walk through to the camel ride station.

The first bit from the hotel goes down then up a bit but the rest is mainly flat.

Did you try to climb over the dunes

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

So how far is kiosk 4 from the beach bars at pdi

chelmsford

"So how far is kiosk 4 from the beach bars at pdi"

20/25 minutes

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

"So how far is kiosk 4 from the beach bars at pdi

20/25 minutes"

25 mins unless you take the short cut over the dunes in which case it’s about 2 hours

"So how far is kiosk 4 from the beach bars at pdi

20/25 minutes

25 mins unless you take the short cut over the dunes in which case it’s about 2 hours "

Soooo true. We also accessed the dunes from the back and were exhausted by the time we arrived at the playing area. We now walk along the damp sand at the waters edge to Kiosk 4 then turn and walk directly North.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"So how far is kiosk 4 from the beach bars at pdi"

15-20 minutes from the Riu hotel and it's a lot more interesting than along the beach

By *alami123Man  over a year ago

Barcelona

A single guy in the popular swing area is impossible, as it is crowded with too many voyeurs.

I recommend you to meet a guy here and arrange a separate place. Dunes are huge, so you can get to a place bit isolated with the guy.

I will be there in april, happy to be your guy which dates are u around?

By *ICKEDDANMan  over a year ago

welshpool

SAMISS

Where you their in last may.

I think we may have bumped into each orther

If not you sorry for hassle

Im going again in may 2020

Have fun

Keep safe

chelmsford

"SAMISS

Where you their in last may.

I think we may have bumped into each orther

If not you sorry for hassle

Im going again in may 2020

Have fun

Keep safe "

Hello, no, we couldn't go last year and we go in March and October. Have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic