FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Club mystique Tenerife

Club mystique Tenerife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingerstenerife OP   Couple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Hi, we are John and Nora, owners of swinger club mystique in Tenerife, San Eugenio. Our club exist for nearly 11 years and we are proud that all of you "fabbers" have visiting our club for many years all year round. We like to organize some "Fab party nights" and like your opinion what nights...couples only or mixed for couples & singles (limited)??

Afcores you're very welcome to visit our club all year round from 10pm every Tuesday till Friday is mixed for couples & singles and Saturday couples only night.

Give us your feedback, xxx John & Nora

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *orthlight2020Couple  over a year ago

London

Coming for our first visit last Friday in February, and we have planned visits everyday you are open, for the whole first week in March!

We are so looking forward to it!

By *errynkarenCouple  over a year ago

Telford

We will be going there in May/June.

Friday and Saturday nights

By *ingnjCouple  over a year ago

Fleetwood

We think Friday/Saturday nights would be good,and we cant wait until we arrive in March looking forward to attending your club again

"Coming for our first visit last Friday in February, and we have planned visits everyday you are open, for the whole first week in March!

We are so looking forward to it!"

Lovely so see you soon xx Nora

By *unk46Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

In Tenerife 28th feb until 4th March if anyone fancies some fun q

By *ecretary40Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/02/20 21:09:36]

Valentine's @mystique Friday mixed for couples & singles and Saturday Couples only night....you want to be my Valentine???? come and join us, always great ambiance and lots of funnnnn

By *ittyABCCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Hi, we will be there tonight - see you later!! Xxx

"Hi, we will be there tonight - see you later!! Xxx

"

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

I'm in Tenerife 9th march until 14th what's best night for a single man

"I'm in Tenerife 9th march until 14th what's best night for a single man"

We never can say in front as every week there are other people visiting and every day another ambiance....also depends a little bit on the single male....

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

We were in Tenerife in December and are happy to verify this club as a great place Well run Great facilities and fun had every visit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great club.

Great club.

"We were in Tenerife in December and are happy to verify this club as a great place Well run Great facilities and fun had every visit "

Thanks darling

Friday night "fabulous Friday - two is better than one" mixed for couples & singles and Saturday "Dirty Disco Party - the best of 80's & 90's with DJ Samir, couples only night xxx

By *opandcat2015Couple  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 18/02/20 03:07:02]

By *opandcat2015Couple  over a year ago

dublin

See you Saturday night

By *aughty miss pickleWoman  over a year ago

colchester

Hopefully will see you for our 1st visit 22nd Feb. Who else is going? X

By *eeeckMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Hopefully will see you for our 1st visit 22nd Feb. Who else is going? X"

I'm here now, till mid March, would love to meet, for a chat, cocktail etc !! x x

"See you Saturday night "
see you Saturday xx Nora

London

When is the party calendar for march coming out?

"When is the party calendar for march coming out?"
will update tomorrow

By *orny GilfWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Coming over 14th March for 2 weeks!! Coming to visit your club but would love to meet any swingers while over there. I will be on my own xx

Saturday night "Crazy Sexy Carnaval Party" fancy dress costume party, just suggestion No obligation xxx

prepared for the carnaval

London

Tonight was fantastic! We will return tomorrow Saturday for couples night!

"Tonight was fantastic! We will return tomorrow Saturday for couples night! "

Thanks, see you tonight xxx by the way....I will be the one with in the clowns costume jejeje

London

Who's going tonight??? Give a shout if you are entering the weekend in Tenerife's #1 fun location! (Of course we are going ourselves!)

London

Thanks for now, yesterday was magic, plenty of goodlooking couples and single men. Many fantasies were fulfilled

Shame it will be another year till next time we can visit the club. See you next year!

By *urious_for_a_coupleMan  over a year ago

cumbria

I am in Tenerife from the 10th, I'm looking for some kinky couples and females, anyone up for a social ?

By *urious_for_a_coupleMan  over a year ago

cumbria

Also would love to go to a club with someone

We are open all year round from 10pm every Tuesday till Friday mixed for couples & singles

* Tuesday 10th: Trio night

* Wednesday 11th: Two is better than one

* Thursday 12th: Hot & wet

* Friday 13th: Bad girls

**Saturday 14th: New couples party (couples & single ladies only night)

Come and say hello xxx Nora

Dear valued customers

In anticipation of the decision of the Government of Tenerife,

we have decided to pre-close our premises from Today March 14, 2020 until further notices

to guarantee the health of us, our employees and customers and their families so as not to help spread the virus.

We are supportive of the decision to stay home as much as possible to prevent further spread.

We wish everyone great strength and look forward to seeing our staff and clients in good health in the near future.

All information and news we publish on our Social Networks and website: www.mystique-tenerife.com

A big hug, Team Club Mystique Tenerife

All hotels are closing on all the Canary Islands. We are in LOCKDOWN!!

All businesses are closed, including ours and lots of these don't have the financial back up to keep paying all the costs till tourists start coming again, hope we all recuperate from this....

It's quiet on the streets, you only can go to the supermarket or pharmacy but on your own, you need to keep your ticket to show the police why you're out on the street.

Lots of Residents family are very unsure about there income and feature

They say it's now for 15 days but we are sure it's going to take longer....

Take care of yourself and your family, stay safe & healthy xx John & Nora

Update Wednesday April 22, lockdown extended till May 9 (I mean really LOCKDOWN) not Allowed to go out unless you have to go for croseries or pharmacy. Only one person in the car with cloves and mask. Police on the street to check what you're doing. From Monday kids, under 12 are allowed outside.

Till now NO positive news of when the bars & restaurants can open, the Spanish forums say, we are the last on the list....

The Canary government asked spain for loosening the quarantaine rules for the Canary Islands Islands because the economic impact is devastating here, as we are all depending on the tourists, in any way.

The word on the street (not confirmed) is that they talk about open the hotels bit by bit, from the 1st of July, only for national tourists. From September/October the first International tourists (depends on when some countries open their borders) and depends on how the airlines will handle a 1,5 m distance... don't ask me how because in my opinion, it's impossible!

Facial masks are still one per person at the pharmacy, one a day for one person....people start making there own and selling them on Facebook for €4.99....crazy

Till now, not a lot financial help, unemployed get some unemployment money but will be first of May when they get paid. Plenty of families without money or food, no financial reserves. People started groups on Facebook to help poor families with croseries.

Everyone, including the business owners are obligated to pay the rent/mortgage and all other costs. They can only talk to their landlord to reduce/suspend payments, the banks not helping. Suspend means, you still have to pay back later....

What about all the businesses, depending financial on the tourists, will they survive, nobody knows, this virus is strong, till now no vaccine and the world is changing....

I feel for all families that lost people because of this virus, I feel worried about my parents, living in Holland and are in the risk group. I feel scared of all businesses if they can handle this financial crisis.

Till now, nobody knows where there is any light in the tunnel (don't believe everything you read)

It's getting a long story....so I finish now and keep you informed where I can.

Stay home & stay safe xxx Nora

By *partacus2024Man  over a year ago

Near you

"Update Wednesday April 22, lockdown extended till May 9 (I mean really LOCKDOWN) not Allowed to go out unless you have to go for croseries or pharmacy. Only one person in the car with cloves and mask. Police on the street to check what you're doing. From Monday kids, under 12 are allowed outside.

Till now NO positive news of when the bars & restaurants can open, the Spanish forums say, we are the last on the list....

The Canary government asked spain for loosening the quarantaine rules for the Canary Islands Islands because the economic impact is devastating here, as we are all depending on the tourists, in any way.

The word on the street (not confirmed) is that they talk about open the hotels bit by bit, from the 1st of July, only for national tourists. From September/October the first International tourists (depends on when some countries open their borders) and depends on how the airlines will handle a 1,5 m distance... don't ask me how because in my opinion, it's impossible!

Facial masks are still one per person at the pharmacy, one a day for one person....people start making there own and selling them on Facebook for €4.99....crazy

Till now, not a lot financial help, unemployed get some unemployment money but will be first of May when they get paid. Plenty of families without money or food, no financial reserves. People started groups on Facebook to help poor families with croseries.

Everyone, including the business owners are obligated to pay the rent/mortgage and all other costs. They can only talk to their landlord to reduce/suspend payments, the banks not helping. Suspend means, you still have to pay back later....

What about all the businesses, depending financial on the tourists, will they survive, nobody knows, this virus is strong, till now no vaccine and the world is changing....

I feel for all families that lost people because of this virus, I feel worried about my parents, living in Holland and are in the risk group. I feel scared of all businesses if they can handle this financial crisis.

Till now, nobody knows where there is any light in the tunnel (don't believe everything you read)

It's getting a long story....so I finish now and keep you informed where I can.

Stay home & stay safe xxx Nora

"

Hi thank you for the update

Hopefully be able to visit your club sometime in the near future.

Stay safe and hopefully we get some light at the end of the tunnel soon

By *ighlander860Man  over a year ago

new romney

Tenerife in lockdown. But sun out and loving it ...

Would love to meet up when Ur across here )

New update Tuesday 28th April 2020, Sanchez pronounced that the lockdown can be lifted as all goes well starting in 4 fases, we are currently in fase 0.

First fase will be on 4th of May when we are allowed outside for a walk & exercise but only in the near from you home. On the 11th some small businesses can open but with stricked rules and restrictions.....more details follow....

2nd, 3th and 4th fase follow with 2 weeks in between so all depends on how good it goes (they can stop or delay)

Till so far the clubs are in the 4th fase, but all with restrictions and only 30% capacity....

The borders stay closed till the winter. That means only national tourists, from spain to Canary island and inbetween....

More info follows xxxx Nora

Stay safe

By *exysamforuCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We are booked Feb 15th u be fully open then lol

"We are booked Feb 15th u be fully open then lol "

Ufff I will think so.

Yesterday we had the news official that we are allowed for a walk or sport, persons over 14 years, only 2 persons max. From one family between 6-10 in the morning and 20-23 in the evening, only max. 1 kilometre from your house. All other restrictions still there.

From 11 of may fase 1 starts. Small shops & hairdressers open but only 1 person in and on appointment.

Small restaurants & bars are allowed open but only outside terrace & 30% capacity, restricted rules..... let's see how it goes.

If all goes well, 2 weeks later fase 2 starts.....

Every 2 weeks the government will have the right to extend or go on into the next fase!

Till now no news about tourists, all they talking about only residents or national tourist....

We go for a long walk tomorrow, never in my life I was so happy going for a walk in the fresh air

with my hubby jejeje xx Nora, stay safe

News Update Saturday May 9,

7 day's in a row NO new infected people in Tenerife.

from Monday May 11 we going in Fase I, we are allowed to go out freely, with more than one person at a time in a car (from the same Family) we can meet friends (up to 10 persons).

Small shops, under 400 SQM are allowed open on normal times without an appointment in front (capacity 30% people in, with face mask).

Small bars & restaurants are allowed open on normal times but only with outside area/terrace, only 50% capacity, with face masks and safety procedures like 1,5 meter distance.

We are obligated to wear face masks in and arround business, in crowded areas, public transport etc....

If all goes well, after 2 weeks we're going in Fase II

We as a Swinger club trying to keep the Hope up, investigating what we can do, like UV disinfecting Lights/air..... till now no idea when we are allowed open as we have a licence for disco, over 500 SQM and capacity for 365 people.....

We will keep you updated, Stay safe and hope to see you all soon xxx John & Nora

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"News Update Saturday May 9,

7 day's in a row NO new infected people in Tenerife.

from Monday May 11 we going in Fase I, we are allowed to go out freely, with more than one person at a time in a car (from the same Family) we can meet friends (up to 10 persons).

Small shops, under 400 SQM are allowed open on normal times without an appointment in front (capacity 30% people in, with face mask).

Small bars & restaurants are allowed open on normal times but only with outside area/terrace, only 50% capacity, with face masks and safety procedures like 1,5 meter distance.

We are obligated to wear face masks in and arround business, in crowded areas, public transport etc....

If all goes well, after 2 weeks we're going in Fase II

We as a Swinger club trying to keep the Hope up, investigating what we can do, like UV disinfecting Lights/air..... till now no idea when we are allowed open as we have a licence for disco, over 500 SQM and capacity for 365 people.....

We will keep you updated, Stay safe and hope to see you all soon xxx John & Nora "

At least things are moving for you,good luck

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Bit more hopeful for our annual Dec/NY trip

"Bit more hopeful for our annual Dec/NY trip "

Yes, hopefully

By *ull couple 99Couple  over a year ago

hull

Out on feb 23rd 2021 hopefully will be our first visit .be gentle lol

"Out on feb 23rd 2021 hopefully will be our first visit .be gentle lol"

WE ARE CLOSED - Update May 14, 2020

Dear guests and friends of Club Mystique,

Thank you for all the sweet messages, phone calls and Whatsapp in the past difficult months.This feels very good to us. It is difficult and wait for more pleasant times.

Here in Tenerife we ??have been in a heavy lockdown for 2 months, since Monday May 11 we are in phase I and small companies can open again with the necessary precautions, restaurant & bars less than 400 M2 can open again with their terrace (50% occupancy) .

Little by little, friends & family are allowed to see each other again. Spain has been hit very hard and the Spanish government has come up with a very strong package of measures to combat the corona virus. All this goes in phases, a new phase every 2 weeks. All major events, regardless of the number of visitors, are for the time being prohibited until the end of July. This also applies to discos and large gatherings.

Our industry is difficult because it is about physical contact and 1.5 m distance is impossible in a liberal lifestyle.

Of course, this will also come to an end, but the question is when?

Can we open again in July or August? Nobody knows!!!

One thing is certain, from all your sweet messages we can conclude 100% that all guests cannot wait when their club Mystique opens again.

We certainly do not sit still, we keep busy maintaining the most beautiful and cozy swingers club in the Canary Islands !!

We hope to receive all our guests from home and abroad again soon.

This time is very hard for everyone and hopefully it will be all right soon STAY HEALTHY !!!

Of course we will keep you informed with new updates on this page, Google & Social Media

thanks and stay healthy! John & Nora, Club Mystique Tenerife

By *aste of tenerifeMan  over a year ago

tenerife

Such a nice club with great hosts.

Look forward to you opening up again.

God knows , we could all do with some fun after this.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"WE ARE CLOSED - Update May 14, 2020

Dear guests and friends of Club Mystique,

Thank you for all the sweet messages, phone calls and Whatsapp in the past difficult months.This feels very good to us. It is difficult and wait for more pleasant times.

Here in Tenerife we ??have been in a heavy lockdown for 2 months, since Monday May 11 we are in phase I and small companies can open again with the necessary precautions, restaurant & bars less than 400 M2 can open again with their terrace (50% occupancy) .

Little by little, friends & family are allowed to see each other again. Spain has been hit very hard and the Spanish government has come up with a very strong package of measures to combat the corona virus. All this goes in phases, a new phase every 2 weeks. All major events, regardless of the number of visitors, are for the time being prohibited until the end of July. This also applies to discos and large gatherings.

Our industry is difficult because it is about physical contact and 1.5 m distance is impossible in a liberal lifestyle.

Of course, this will also come to an end, but the question is when?

Can we open again in July or August? Nobody knows!!!

One thing is certain, from all your sweet messages we can conclude 100% that all guests cannot wait when their club Mystique opens again.

We certainly do not sit still, we keep busy maintaining the most beautiful and cozy swingers club in the Canary Islands !!

We hope to receive all our guests from home and abroad again soon.

This time is very hard for everyone and hopefully it will be all right soon STAY HEALTHY !!!

Of course we will keep you informed with new updates on this page, Google & Social Media

thanks and stay healthy! John & Nora, Club Mystique Tenerife"

We have never been to your club. We are often in GC and Fuerte ... but think we must hop over to visit you as soon as we can ! Good Luck xxx

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Look forward to visiting again. Great club

Me and my wife are in Tenrife in December hopefully everything is up and running by then.

"Such a nice club with great hosts.

Look forward to you opening up again.

God knows , we could all do with some fun after this. "

Uffff I agree, missing the fun, dancing & laughter, let's hope things change soon and we having a party yes

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 21:52:21]

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 21:55:07]

Update Saturday 23th May; we are still in State of Alarm till June 7!!!

Monday May 25th, the Canary islands going into phase 2, slowly we are getting more freedom & economy can try to recuperate.

*Since last thursday everyone over 6 years old is obligated to wear a face mask in public areas where 2 meter social distance is not possible to maintain. If you don't have one with you, you can be fined for 100 euro or more.....

*Social gatherings (at home or in catering) can take place in groups of up to 15 people.

*Markets: up to 33% of the maximum number of stalls; municipalities must limit the number of visitors in such a way that the 2-meter distance is guaranteed;

*All shops and professional services (except shopping centers) are allowed to resume activities (regardless of the number of square meters). Up to 40% of the maximum capacity. If the 2 meter distance between customers cannot be guaranteed, then a maximum of 1 customer per person in the store.

*Shopping centers are allowed to open their doors under the following conditions: up to 30% of the common areas (where standing still is not allowed, with the exception of the catering part), up to 40% of the maximum capacity in individual shops. The general catering guidelines apply to catering establishments in shopping centers. Recreational areas such as children's play areas, ball boxes, rest areas, etc. remain closed.

*Sports pools: both indoor and outdoor pools are allowed to open up to 30% of the maximum capacity, by appointment, fixed periods, priority for federated athletes, individually, or up to 2 people per joint workout, without physical contact, safe distance, etc. may be used in accordance with the applicable cleaning and hygiene regulations.

*Beaches: the same standards apply for the use of the beach as for outdoor sports (periods). Swimming is allowed but not recreational staying on the beach.

*We are now allowed to travel free over the whole island with more than one person in a car other than family. Still not Allowed to travel to other islands (unless you have special permission to visit familie or work).

*Catering establishments, restaurants & bars(with the exception of disco and night clubs) may open their doors again for consumption within 40% of the maximum capacity. Furthermore, consumptions must be consumed at the table, preferably with a reservation, self-service at the bar is prohibited. It is allowed to order and take away meals and drinks. Self-service buffets are allowed, provided they have screens and under strict hygiene regulations.

*Terraces: up to 50% of the available capacity may be occupied. The distance between tables should be at least 2 meters and groups should not exceed 15 people.

Just a few new changes that are allowed in Phase 2. We're still not allowed to open as we have a disco licence and physical activity/interactions still not allowed.

We will keep you all informed xx John & Nora, club mystique Tenerife.

Another disappointment, night clubs & discos not allowed to open in Phase 3.....

Any idea when phase 3 will be kicking in?

chelmsford

"Any idea when phase 3 will be kicking in?"

Looks like 8th June, it doesn't apply to all areas.

By *exystartersCouple  over a year ago

North Dublin

thanks for the update hope your keeping well see you in Sept

"Any idea when phase 3 will be kicking in?

Looks like 8th June, it doesn't apply to all areas."

In Tenerife & Gran Canaria Phase 3 will start monday June 8. In several places like Barcelona & Madrid they will go into Phase 2

chelmsford

"Any idea when phase 3 will be kicking in?

Looks like 8th June, it doesn't apply to all areas.

In Tenerife & Gran Canaria Phase 3 will start monday June 8. In several places like Barcelona & Madrid they will go into Phase 2"

Thank you

When is it planned to be back to normal ?

chelmsford

"When is it planned to be back to normal ?"

How long is a piece of string?

"When is it planned to be back to normal ?"

I don't think it's going to be back to normal for a long time but in the meantime we're all trying to adjust to it!!

club mystique celebrates 11 years today !!!

Normally we celebrate this with a spectacular big party, unfortunately because of Covid it's not possible now because we are not yet allowed to open by the government.

We re-open when nightclubs gets the approval of the authorities and the situation is as suitable as possible ..!

We would like to thank everyone for supporting us all these wonderful years and also in these difficult times for your sweet messages and phone calls. WE MISS YOU ALL A LOT!

We are doing well. We are a solid business, we will survive this and yearn to reopen and celebrate the "liberal lifestyle" with you.

Soon we can experience great parties again with all the service & attention that everyone is used to from us.

We hope to welcome you all back to our club and possibly celebrate this anniversary with us.

We will keep you informed on our website & Social media

A big hug, hold on, John & Nora

By *anzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lanzarote

"When is it planned to be back to normal ?

How long is a piece of string?"

Twice the length from the exact middle...

chelmsford

"When is it planned to be back to normal ?

How long is a piece of string?

Twice the length from the exact middle... "

Chester

"club mystique celebrates 11 years today !!!

Normally we celebrate this with a spectacular big party, unfortunately because of Covid it's not possible now because we are not yet allowed to open by the government.

We re-open when nightclubs gets the approval of the authorities and the situation is as suitable as possible ..!

We would like to thank everyone for supporting us all these wonderful years and also in these difficult times for your sweet messages and phone calls. WE MISS YOU ALL A LOT!

We are doing well. We are a solid business, we will survive this and yearn to reopen and celebrate the "liberal lifestyle" with you.

Soon we can experience great parties again with all the service & attention that everyone is used to from us.

We hope to welcome you all back to our club and possibly celebrate this anniversary with us.

We will keep you informed on our website & Social media

A big hug, hold on, John & Nora"

Be biggest New Year Celebrations xx

By *exycouple2019Couple  over a year ago

cork & dublin

We're booked for November, looking forward to visiting again assuming all restrictions have been lifted.

Let's hope so, as far as the new rules publish by Gobierno Canaria official, 1,5 metres social distance and face masks until they found a cure we hope to open again in August/September

By *ighlander860Man  over a year ago

new romney

I'm in motorhome in santa Cruz. Would love to meet anyone for fun..

Anyone around or down by the south of the island

Chester

"I'm in motorhome in santa Cruz. Would love to meet anyone for fun..

Anyone around or down by the south of the island"

Are you Club Mystique on tour lol

hull

Hopefully all sorted by feb 23rd

Chester

"Hopefully all sorted by feb 23rd "

Hopefully for end Dec

By *ungbuck99Man  over a year ago

blisworth

20th July next month!!

Hello, sorry can't say when we can re-open. There are still to much restrictions, face masks & 1,5 meters social distance and a other health restrictions is still not possible to open our club! We hope to open the end of August/September but still not sure....xx Nora

By *ohnBh0yMan  over a year ago

LANARKSHIRE

"Hello, sorry can't say when we can re-open. There are still to much restrictions, face masks & 1,5 meters social distance and a other health restrictions is still not possible to open our club! We hope to open the end of August/September but still not sure....xx Nora"

Thanks for the info.

By *orthdubMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Literally just posting so I can save this thread, spike with the lovely owners and looking forward to Oct hopefully it's all sorted by then ????

We try to keep you informed. Spain is in the "new normal" since today and out of state of alarm! Just been reading the new rules, does not make us very happy as Nightclubs & discos only allowed to open if they have an outdoor/terrace area

It's not fair and we keep waiting it's hard and frustrating.

In the meantime we keep up the faith, xxx John & Nora

LANARKSHIRE

"We try to keep you informed. Spain is in the "new normal" since today and out of state of alarm! Just been reading the new rules, does not make us very happy as Nightclubs & discos only allowed to open if they have an outdoor/terrace area

It's not fair and we keep waiting it's hard and frustrating.

In the meantime we keep up the faith, xxx John & Nora"

Won't be too long now

We love this club, always welcoming and lots of fun.

Hope you can re-open soon.

We will be in Las Americas first week in October and plan to visit if you're open. X

LANARKSHIRE

"We love this club, always welcoming and lots of fun.

We will be in Las Americas first week in October and plan to visit if you're open. X"

Agreed, should still be out here during that period all going well, speaking to some DJ's artists it is around that time they expect things to fully re-open.

"We love this club, always welcoming and lots of fun.

We will be in Las Americas first week in October and plan to visit if you're open. X"

We think to re-open In August/September. So all well we can party again soon. Let's hope all is a little back to normal with not many restrictions xxx Nora

hull

A men to that were out there in feb carnt wait

Today we walked over the boulevard in Costa Adeje and on the beach, some hotels open and others decide to open later this year. Was nice to see some tourists already arrived, slowly more movement and not only residents.

North Dublin

Thanks for the update guys hope to see you 2nd week in September

Fleetwood

Hopefully by the time we arrive at the end of October things will be a lot better and Club Mystique will be open again

By *aultenerifeMan  over a year ago

tenerife,Canary Islands

Tenerife and canary isles,genuine update,we are very much covid free apart from very minimum controlled cases,no deaths for 3 wks,tourists are coming to the islands in small quantaties now,but only if they have a place to stay,most hotels are still closed,tho looking to open asap, and under strict controls mask in public places and social distancing,please don't listen to social media telling you everything is open,only local bars are open in residencial areas,tho other places are opening gradually,and most beaches are open,tho some complex pools are not,check with your travel agent,us here want all our friends,swingers and holiday makers back here asap and being safe and having fun in the sun!feel free to mail me for updates.x

?????? HOTEL OPENINGS ??????

Answers to many (not all) questions.

Which hotel opens when, if not on this list look at their website for info.

Please note most apartment complexes are open ! Just double check by sending the hotel or apartments you are staying at or thinking of staying at an email which will be under the contact section on their website because at this time most hotel websites aren't displaying opening dates and all the info here has been sourced by email etc .

Westhaven Bay 1st July

Las Floritas Open now

Castle Harbour Open now

Paloma Beach 1st July

Columbus 1st July

GF Isobel 1st July

Aguamar 1st July

Bahia Principe Costa Adeje 1st July

Ole Tropical 3rd July

H10 Costa Adeje Palace 3rd July

Los Alisios 6th July

GF Victoria 8th July

Iberostar Selection Anthelia 10th July

Iberostar Grand Salome 10th July

Iberostar El Mirador 10th July

Iberostar Grand Mencey 10th July

Iberostar Las Dalias 10th July

Iberostar Selection Sabila 10th July

Iberostar Bouganville Playa 10th July

Sunset Bay Club 10th July

Oro Negro 10th July

Gran Oasis resort 15th July

Compostela Beach 15th July

Hotel Coral California 15th July

Spring Hotel Vulcano 15th July

Coral Ocean View 15th July

Hotel La Pinta 15th July

Hotel La Nina 15th July

GF Fanabe 15th July

Tigotan 16th July

Sol Arona 17th July

Paradise Park 27th July

Andorra 31st July

Palm Beach July

Bahia Princess 1st August

HG Tenerife Sur 1st August

H10 Gran Tenerfe 1st August

H10 Costa Adeje Palace 1st August

Bitacora 15th August

Parque La Paz 28th August

H10 Conquistador August

Hotel Troya August

Playa Olid 1st September

Jardines de Nivaria 1st September

La Siesta 14th September

Europe Villa Cortes 22nd October

Arona Gran 15th October

Hotel Botanico October

GF Gran Costa Adeje 3rd December

Please note dates are subject to change !!! This information was gathered direct from Hotels via email and phone calls !!!

Thanks to :Tenerife Lockdown" Facebook page for compiling this list !!

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

I have been informed the Tigotan have put back openinguntil the 25th July.

By *F100Couple  over a year ago

ashford

We would love to come to a couples night on Saturday. We are in Tenerife 2nd - 7th Sep. x x x

Any couples that would like to join us, ping us a little message.

x x x

"We would love to come to a couples night on Saturday. We are in Tenerife 2nd - 7th Sep. x x x

Any couples that would like to join us, ping us a little message.

x x x "

Let's hope we can re-open than

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Scotland removed quarantine rules Be Great to get away Is there much happening yet and when do you think you will open

By *aste of tenerifeMan  over a year ago

tenerife

"Scotland removed quarantine rules Be Great to get away Is there much happening yet and when do you think you will open"

Most places are open. or opening up in the next week or 2.

All beaches open.

"Scotland removed quarantine rules Be Great to get away Is there much happening yet and when do you think you will open"

Not everything open yet but bit by bit going the good way. In August lots more restaurants & bars re-open but it's going to take a longer time to see the way it was.

We're still not open as 1,5 meters social distance and face masks, no dancing, no physical activity/interactions/contact...... it doesn't fit in a swinger club

We still don't have a date when re-open. To much restrictions so can not offer our clientele the service & use of all installations they're used to.

New rules for all clubs & discos inside, clientele have to make reservations (name & Phonenumber), need to bring face masks, disinfect hands all the time, keep 1,5 meters social distance, no dancing, chairs & tables on the dancefloor, no social contact/interactions so play area & play rooms closed, no serving drinks at the bar.....and many more.....

This is the "new normal" till there is a vaccine horrible for all businesses & clientele

By *ovidcumbackCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

WE WILL BE THERE ON THE 13TH MARCH TO THE 20TH OF MARCH. probably only going to the club on Saturday night. Let us know if any hotties are going that time too. X

Gov.UK WEBSITE ADVICE FOR SPAIN. CANARY ISLANDS ARE EXEMPT AND QUARANTINE FROM MAINLAND SPAIN

Still current at:

25 July 2020

Updated:

25 July 2020

Latest update:

Update to advise against all non-essential travel to mainland Spain ('Summary').

From 25 July, the FCO advises against all non-essential travel to mainland Spain based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks. Only the Canary Islands (Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Graciosa) and Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera) are exempt from the FCO advice against all non-essential international travel. The FCO is not advising those already travelling in Spain to leave at this time. Travellers should follow the advice of the local authorities on how best to protect themselves and others, including any measures that they bring in to control the virus. If you are returning from mainland Spain after 25 July you will be required to quarantine on your return to the UK, but the FCO is not advising you to cut short your visit. You should contact your tour operator or airline if you have any questions about your return journey.

"Gov.UK WEBSITE ADVICE FOR SPAIN. CANARY ISLANDS ARE EXEMPT AND QUARANTINE FROM MAINLAND SPAIN

Still current at:

25 July 2020

Updated:

25 July 2020

Latest update:

Update to advise against all non-essential travel to mainland Spain ('Summary').

From 25 July, the FCO advises against all non-essential travel to mainland Spain based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks. Only the Canary Islands (Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Graciosa) and Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera) are exempt from the FCO advice against all non-essential international travel. The FCO is not advising those already travelling in Spain to leave at this time. Travellers should follow the advice of the local authorities on how best to protect themselves and others, including any measures that they bring in to control the virus. If you are returning from mainland Spain after 25 July you will be required to quarantine on your return to the UK, but the FCO is not advising you to cut short your visit. You should contact your tour operator or airline if you have any questions about your return journey."

Post not complete....

I apologise, I was to happy the island not included.....not getting the whole message.

I'm getting frustrated as we need people to come back to the island, they want to come back and every time there's something new.....

Pffff I want things to go back to normal again and see all my English friends again in our club xx Nora

New Update 14th August:

Please read......

Mandatory mask wearing.

As of this Friday, when the agreement is published in the BOC, the mandatory use of masks is established for all persons six years of age and older. It will be mandatory to wear a mask on “public roads, in outdoor spaces and in any closed space for public use, or in areas that are open to the public, regardless of maintaining the interpersonal safety distance of at least 1.5 meters ”.

In addition, the correct use of the mask will be mandatory, and it must cover the nose and mouth completely at all times. Likewise, it must be properly adjusted to the nose and chin, so as to prevent the expulsion of respiratory secretions to the environment.

??The mask will be mandatory in the hotel and restaurant establishments and services, including bars and cafes. The obligation to use it is only excluded at the time of food or drink intake.??

??On the beaches and swimming pools, the obligation to use the mask is only excluded while bathing and while remaining in a certain space ie on sunbed or towel, without moving, and provided that respect for the interpersonal safety distance between all users can be guaranteed. The use of a mask will be mandatory in the entrances, pathways and walks that take place in these spaces and facilities.??

In non-university educational centres, the mask will not be mandatory in the case of groups of stable coexistence between schoolchildren and in the rest of school groups, when they are seated at their desks at a distance of at least 1.5 meters.

The obligation to use a mask will not be enforceable in the cases provided for in article 6.2 of Royal Decree-Law 21/2020, of June 9, on urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to face the health crisis caused by COVID -19.

In addition to this obligation, the Governing Council, at the request of the Ministry of Health, recommends the use of a mask also in private spaces, “both open and closed, when meetings of people from different coexistence centers are held”.

Restaurants, bars, cafes etc.

Along with the previous measure on the use of the mask, others are established in leisure and catering.

??The previous rule regarding capacity in bars and restaurants is modified since the maximum occupation of the table or group of tables will be 10 people, both inside and outside the premises. ??The separation distance of 1.5 metres is maintained between the tables or groups of tables, as well as in the bar between clients or groups. ??The maximum occupancy per table or group of tables indoors and outdoors will be 10 people. ??In any case, the establishments must have the aforementioned separation distance adequately marked.

Night clubs, discos etc

Regarding nightlife, only the one that occurs in open spaces, terrace type is allowed. These businesses may open to the public exclusively for sitting or standing consumption and always in private reserved areas.Access will be for groups of up to 10 people from their social or family environment, sitting or standing, and consumption will be table service only in each reserved area.

??In any case, the capacity in outdoor terraces, discos and nightlife will be a maximum of 75%. In addition, it is necessary to maintain interpersonal distance and the use of a mask.??

Where appropriate, the security personnel will ensure that the interpersonal safety distance is respected and will avoid the formation of large groups and agglomerations, paying special attention to access and immediate areas, as well as to any other area where the safety interpersonal distance.

The Government also prohibits gatherings and parties on recreational boats where a safe distance cannot be maintained.

The president also stressed that the celebration of festivals and popular festivals will continue to be unauthorized, given the current epidemiological evolution.

??The Governing Council approved the prohibition of smoking on public roads or in spaces for public use where the physical distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained, taking into account the risk of contagion of COVID-19 that may occur..??

Lastly, the president announced special attention to nursing homes, which implies a screening of both residents and workers.

So all clubs & discos who were open have to close again from this weekend........

LANARKSHIRE

"New Update 14th August:

Please read......

Mandatory mask wearing.

As of this Friday, when the agreement is published in the BOC, the mandatory use of masks is established for all persons six years of age and older. It will be mandatory to wear a mask on “public roads, in outdoor spaces and in any closed space for public use, or in areas that are open to the public, regardless of maintaining the interpersonal safety distance of at least 1.5 meters ”.

In addition, the correct use of the mask will be mandatory, and it must cover the nose and mouth completely at all times. Likewise, it must be properly adjusted to the nose and chin, so as to prevent the expulsion of respiratory secretions to the environment.

??The mask will be mandatory in the hotel and restaurant establishments and services, including bars and cafes. The obligation to use it is only excluded at the time of food or drink intake.??

??On the beaches and swimming pools, the obligation to use the mask is only excluded while bathing and while remaining in a certain space ie on sunbed or towel, without moving, and provided that respect for the interpersonal safety distance between all users can be guaranteed. The use of a mask will be mandatory in the entrances, pathways and walks that take place in these spaces and facilities.??

In non-university educational centres, the mask will not be mandatory in the case of groups of stable coexistence between schoolchildren and in the rest of school groups, when they are seated at their desks at a distance of at least 1.5 meters.

The obligation to use a mask will not be enforceable in the cases provided for in article 6.2 of Royal Decree-Law 21/2020, of June 9, on urgent prevention, containment and coordination measures to face the health crisis caused by COVID -19.

In addition to this obligation, the Governing Council, at the request of the Ministry of Health, recommends the use of a mask also in private spaces, “both open and closed, when meetings of people from different coexistence centers are held”.

Restaurants, bars, cafes etc.

Along with the previous measure on the use of the mask, others are established in leisure and catering.

??The previous rule regarding capacity in bars and restaurants is modified since the maximum occupation of the table or group of tables will be 10 people, both inside and outside the premises. ??The separation distance of 1.5 metres is maintained between the tables or groups of tables, as well as in the bar between clients or groups. ??The maximum occupancy per table or group of tables indoors and outdoors will be 10 people. ??In any case, the establishments must have the aforementioned separation distance adequately marked.

Night clubs, discos etc

Regarding nightlife, only the one that occurs in open spaces, terrace type is allowed. These businesses may open to the public exclusively for sitting or standing consumption and always in private reserved areas.Access will be for groups of up to 10 people from their social or family environment, sitting or standing, and consumption will be table service only in each reserved area.

??In any case, the capacity in outdoor terraces, discos and nightlife will be a maximum of 75%. In addition, it is necessary to maintain interpersonal distance and the use of a mask.??

Where appropriate, the security personnel will ensure that the interpersonal safety distance is respected and will avoid the formation of large groups and agglomerations, paying special attention to access and immediate areas, as well as to any other area where the safety interpersonal distance.

The Government also prohibits gatherings and parties on recreational boats where a safe distance cannot be maintained.

The president also stressed that the celebration of festivals and popular festivals will continue to be unauthorized, given the current epidemiological evolution.

??The Governing Council approved the prohibition of smoking on public roads or in spaces for public use where the physical distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained, taking into account the risk of contagion of COVID-19 that may occur..??

Lastly, the president announced special attention to nursing homes, which implies a screening of both residents and workers.

So all clubs & discos who were open have to close again from this weekend........ "

Thanks again Nora. Keep safe.

By *ambyBooCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

We arrive Thursday 20th for a few days Los Gigantes have a private villa pool and looking for a couple of couples to join us Friday 21st enjoy canapés drinks and food xx

Latest Update 1st September 2020

Dear guests & friends of Club Mystique:

Our club is still closed do to COVID, we are complying the new regulations established by the Ministry of Health of the Government of the Canary Islands, all nightclubs & discos closed!

WE WILL COME BACK AGAIN MUCH STRONGER THAN EVER BUT AT THIS MOMENT WE DO NOT HAVE A DATE FOR OUR REOPENING !!!

We will wait a little longer until everything is safe to open and we can guarantee the well-being of our clientele and the use of all the facilities in our premises.

Of course, we will keep you informed with new updates on this page, Google and social networks.

** For more info: Whatsapp 618058426

Just yesterday Friday 4th Sept. new notifications/announcement published in Boletín Oficial Canarias BOC

*nightclubs, bars and discos still not allowed to reopen!!!

And many, many more rules..... to much bullshit to mention

More hotels are decided to close, more restaurants & bars suffering & more big fines from 3.000 till 60.000 euros if you break the rules of the government!

WHERE DOES THIS ENDS

Latest Update October 6, 2020

Dear guests & friends of Club Mystique:

We sincerely regret that we are obligated to inform everyone of our decision to stay temporarily extend our reopening date. At this moment we cannot say when we reopen again!

The new measures taken by the Canary Islands government in terms of openinghours, limited entrance, 1.5 meter social distance, mandatory face mask and avoiding physical contact with someone other than your partner, make it impossible for us to offer you the ambiance and liberal lifestyle we want, with the characteristics that have made us what we are; Club Mystique Tenerife.

We ask everyone to keep positive & patience and above all responsibility so that this complex situation passes as soon as possible and we can reconnect with the normality that so many of us miss.

A personal notice;

We receive messages from several interested people in organizing private parties and ask us for information.

WE DO NOT ORGANIZE PARTIES IN A PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT AND WE DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL DATA OF OUR CLIENTELE!

We will wait a little longer until everything is safe to open and we can guarantee the well-being of our clientele and the use of all the facilities in our premises as your used to.

WE WILL BE BACK !!!!!

Of course, we will keep you informed with new updates on this page, Google and social networks.

Still no changes for us, published yesterday official in BOC, all nightclubs & discos stay closed and bars/cafeterias/restaurants inside & outside must close at 00.00 and no new people after 11pm

If they start getting tourists to the island you would expect they bend the rules a bit.....

Disappointed a bit but we stay positive and will reopen again xxx John & Nora

Official and today in BOE.

Upon arrival in Spain & Canary Islands, ALL travelers must be able to submit the PCR test from 23 November, at airports and ports.

Heavy fines if not complied with.

From the 14th you will have to have a negative test upon arrival in your hotel/apartment to check in, otherwise you have to do a test at that moment.

It will also have to be completed on this form (control form) that you are in possession of a negative test.

https://www.spth.gob.es/?fbclid=IwAR2XXVY1R3zYrb7Nt7F-WfhwWL0JiB3xBnDhhImDT2RxvqB8wQAWHjaI23s

http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/

Xx Nora

Chester

"Official and today in BOE.

Upon arrival in Spain & Canary Islands, ALL travelers must be able to submit the PCR test from 23 November, at airports and ports.

Heavy fines if not complied with.

From the 14th you will have to have a negative test upon arrival in your hotel/apartment to check in, otherwise you have to do a test at that moment.

It will also have to be completed on this form (control form) that you are in possession of a negative test.

https://www.spth.gob.es/?fbclid=IwAR2XXVY1R3zYrb7Nt7F-WfhwWL0JiB3xBnDhhImDT2RxvqB8wQAWHjaI23s

http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/

Xx Nora"

That's our boxing day flight fudged, would have been our 10th end of year trip, another hols bites the dust

Ufff darling, we will miss you and our annual new year's party....

Next year we celebrate double!!!!

Xxx Nora

New restrictions in Tenerife;

The President of the Government of the Canary Islands, Ángel Víctor Torres, explained this Thursday the tightening of measures against the coronavirus in Tenerife for at least the next 14 days, reducing capacity in all sectors and limiting restaurant hours.

The measures approved by the Governing Council will enter into force with their publication in the Official Gazette of the Canary Islands (BOC). They are expected to be published this Friday.

from groups of 10 to a maximum of 6, both in public and in private, people who for health reasons cannot wear a mask are prohibited from going to closed places or other events.

The restaurants & bars will have to close at 11 pm and the terraces only 50% occupancy.

Torres detailed in the press conference after the Security Board and the Canary Islands Governing Council that these measures are taken because "Tenerife has a higher cumulative incidence" than the Canary Islands average and remains on a red light despite the restrictions in force so far.

Will keep you all up to date, stay healthy xx Nora

For all questions and info about tests and travelling to Spain , Canary Islands. This is an official link (also in English) from the Spanish government!

chelmsford

"For all questions and info about tests and travelling to Spain , Canary Islands. This is an official link (also in English) from the Spanish government!

https://www.spth.gob.es/?fbclid=IwAR2XXVY1R3zYrb7Nt7F-WfhwWL0JiB3xBnDhhImDT2RxvqB8wQAWHjaI23s"

Thank you

By *assion wagonMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi guys

I am coming over on 6th to the 10th of May for the Tenerife reunion. Hope to meet you guys at your club

Gary x

"Hi guys

I am coming over on 6th to the 10th of May for the Tenerife reunion. Hope to meet you guys at your club

Gary x"

Sorry, but the restrictions in Tenerife are harder at this moment than the other Islands. All restaurants & bars must be closed at 11pm, group's max 6 persons and nightclubs & discos not open yet.....

These rules apply till 4th December

This year is over for us

Let's hope next year the vaccine is helping out for everyone and especially all businesses in Tenerife

Keep the hope up and stay safe xx Nora

!!SPECIFIC MEASURES OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE CANARY ISLANDS FOR THE CELEBRATION OF THE CHRISTMAS FESTIVALS BY # COVID19

!!!The approved measures will be applied the day after their publication in the Official Gazette of the Canary Islands (BOC) and until Sunday, January 10

Consult the complete information in the BOC ?? http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/2020/248/006.html

_ENCOUNTS_

Limitation to 6?? people the number of attendees to the meetings

*Exceptionally, family or close friends meetings are set at a maximum of ?? people on December 24, 25 and 31, and January 1 and 6, if the pandemic situation of the island allows it

*Children 0-6 years old are excluded from the calculation

The recommendation is that these meetings bring together exclusively members of the same coexistence group or the two groups are not exceeded

*It is recommended to take special care with people in situations of vulnerability in the face of COVID-19

_NIGHT CIRCULATION_

*The freedom of night movement will be limited from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. between December 23, 2020 and January 10, 2021, except for the performance of essential activities set out in article 5 of Royal Decree 926/2020 , of October 25

On the nights from December 24 to 25 and from December 31 to January 1, the restriction hours start at 1.30 and last until 6.00.

_HOSTELING AND RESTORATION_

*Complete closure of establishments before midnight (except on islands with greater restrictions due to their pandemic situation), the maximum occupancy per table of six people and the distance between adjacent table chairs of at least two meters.

_SHOPPING_

*It is recommended to organize purchases in advance to avoid large crowds in streets and shopping centers

_ PARTIES AND EVENTS_

*Parties, open-air festivals and other popular events that involve crowding or displacement of the participants that cannot be controlled, such as parades in their classic format, parties and cotillions, may not be held. Any other mass event will be subject to prior authorization.

Visits to portals of Belén or Reyes Magos, can be organized as long as there is a delimited space where access and capacity can be controlled, guaranteeing the maintenance of interpersonal safety distance, use of a mask and the rest of general preventive measures . They should preferably be outdoors.

_RELIGIOUS CELEBRATIONS_

*On emblematic religious celebrations (Example Misa del Gallo): They may be celebrated taking into account respect for the schedules that limit freedom of movement. It is recommended to offer telematic or television services as an alternative, as well as to avoid songs and physical displays of devotion or tradition.

*Sharing this information can be useful to many people ????

#AronaResponde # Arona is with you

New Update only for Tenerife!!!

Published in BOC; (only publishe the essential points)

The president of the Canary Islands, Ángel Víctor Torres, announced this Friday that from this Saturday 5 December and until the next saturday in Tenerife there will be a curfew from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m., to stop the advance of the coronavirus on the island.

After the meeting of an extraordinary council, Ángel Víctor Torres has indicated that, in addition, the capacity allowed in group activities, which in the rest of the islands is six people, in the case of Tenerife is reduced to four during the next fourteen days

The rest of the rules are the same as the rest of the Canary Islands!!!!

Stay safe & we will meet next year xxx John & Nora

This curfew from 11PM till 6am starts Tomorrow 5 December till 19 December. ALL RESTAURANTS AND BARS CLOSED AT 10.30 SO PEOPLE ARE AT HOME AT 11......

Than another curfew starts on 23 December till 10 January, no one on the streets from 01am till 6am

(exceptions 24, 24, 31 Dec, 1 & 6 January, curfew from 1.30am till 6am)

TO MAKE IT ALL MORE COMPLICATED!!!!!

POSITIVE NEWS

Ángel Víctor Torres signed a few minutes ago the decree that will require tourists arriving at Canarian airports to carry a PCR or a negative antigen test.

As DIARIO DE AVISOS announced this weekend, the decree is based on the status of health authority that grants the Canarian president the declaration of a state of alarm.

It is a measure that allowe travelers who stayed in hotel establishments the same possibility of carrying an alternative antigen test to PCR.

The novelty in this case is that the test should not be displayed only in the accommodation establishments, where it was required within the right of admission, but that the traveler must carry it for presentation as soon as they arrive at the airport.

This decree will be published in an hour in the BOC and will take effect tomorrow.

NEW RESTRICTIONS FOR TENERIFE WITH CHRISTMAS!!!!

* STARTING FRIDAY 18 FROM 00.00 HOURS *

* TENERIFE IS CLOSED, ONLY MOBILITY TO GO TO WORK.

IT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE ISLAND EXCEPT FOR SANITARY ASSISTANCE, WORK, RETURN TO THE PLACE OF RESIDENCE, ASSISTANCE OF THE ELDERLY, CAUSES OF FORCE MAJEURE.

*IT IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISPLACEMENT BETWEEN MUNICIPALITIES ON THE ISLAND OF TENERIFE

*REMAINING FROM 22:00 PM TO 6:00 AM

"For Christmas Eve it will be from 00:30 hours and for New Year's Eve the curfew starts at 1:30 hours"

*TERRACES CAPACITY LIMIT 50%

*BARS& RESTAURANTS IS PROHIBITED INSIDE THE PREMISES

* COMMERCIAL CENTERS AT 33% OF ITS CAPACITY

* SHOPPING CENTER PARKING 50%

* INDIVIDUAL SPORTS ACTIVITIES OUTDOORS, INDOOR PROHIBITED

*MULTITUDINARY EVENTS SUSPENDED

*PROHIBITED VISIT TO THE ELDERLY CENTER

*SUSPENDED VISITS TO HOSPITALS

*SIX GUESTS AT CHRISTMAS MEALS AND DINNERS "The holidays of 24. 25 31 and 1 Christmas lunches and dinners only with 6 people and a maximum of 2 living units"

*The capacity of regular bus and metropolitan passenger transport is reduced to 50%

The President of the Canary Islands, Ángel Víctor Torres, has announced these new measures to stop the contagion of COVID-19 in Tenerife, after the Extraordinary Government Council held today at the Presidency headquarters.

These new measures will take effect at midnight on Friday and will be in effect for the next fifteen days.

Tomorrow will be published official in BOC

Chester

"NEW RESTRICTIONS FOR TENERIFE WITH CHRISTMAS!!!!

* STARTING FRIDAY 18 FROM 00.00 HOURS *

* TENERIFE IS CLOSED, ONLY MOBILITY TO GO TO WORK.

IT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE ISLAND EXCEPT FOR SANITARY ASSISTANCE, WORK, RETURN TO THE PLACE OF RESIDENCE, ASSISTANCE OF THE ELDERLY, CAUSES OF FORCE MAJEURE.

*IT IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISPLACEMENT BETWEEN MUNICIPALITIES ON THE ISLAND OF TENERIFE

*REMAINING FROM 22:00 PM TO 6:00 AM

"For Christmas Eve it will be from 00:30 hours and for New Year's Eve the curfew starts at 1:30 hours"

*TERRACES CAPACITY LIMIT 50%

*BARS& RESTAURANTS IS PROHIBITED INSIDE THE PREMISES

* COMMERCIAL CENTERS AT 33% OF ITS CAPACITY

* SHOPPING CENTER PARKING 50%

* INDIVIDUAL SPORTS ACTIVITIES OUTDOORS, INDOOR PROHIBITED

*MULTITUDINARY EVENTS SUSPENDED

*PROHIBITED VISIT TO THE ELDERLY CENTER

*SUSPENDED VISITS TO HOSPITALS

*SIX GUESTS AT CHRISTMAS MEALS AND DINNERS "The holidays of 24. 25 31 and 1 Christmas lunches and dinners only with 6 people and a maximum of 2 living units"

*The capacity of regular bus and metropolitan passenger transport is reduced to 50%

The President of the Canary Islands, Ángel Víctor Torres, has announced these new measures to stop the contagion of COVID-19 in Tenerife, after the Extraordinary Government Council held today at the Presidency headquarters.

These new measures will take effect at midnight on Friday and will be in effect for the next fifteen days.

Tomorrow will be published official in BOC"

Put in for flights claim with insurance yesterday due to restrictions rendering unable to go, looks like they will be cancelled now, so hopefully one way or other refund

Exceptions for those who already booked there holiday;

In the case of national and foreign tourists who plan to come to the island of Tenerife on vacation, they can take advantage of the exceptionalities contemplated by the current regulations on the right of admission in tourist accommodation establishments, where a negative health test must be presented that accredit being free of coronavirus.

Dear friends of Club Mystique:

WISHING YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A WONDERFUL "NEW NORMAL" 2021!

2020 promised to be a top year in all perspectives.

But this positive energy disappeared with the corona virus speading all over thee world really quickly, like a thundercloud it plunged all countries into fear, uncertainty, grumpiness and short fuses.

After March 2020, Our lifes changed and now we can not visit our family without limits, or go partying with friends, or walking in the street without facemasks and not seeing each other's facial expressions, or having drinks in bars/restaurants with people we love to see, or going to events, or hugging and shaking hands, we can not even enjoying our holiday abroad and worrying about side issues.

Now, We long for the time of a carefree liberal lifestyle.

It was a difficult year for everyone, especially all nightlife / clubs / discos / events that are closed from March 14, 2020 and no prospect of a specific opening date when we can greet everyone again.

Due to all the new measures imposed by the government of the Canary Islands until the beginning of next year 2021, we regret to inform you that we do not see any possibility to open again this year !!

DON'T WORRY - WE WILL BE BACK !!!

AND WE STAY IN TOUCH......

We ask everyone to remain positive and patient and above all accountability so that this complex situation is over as soon as possible and we can reconnect with the normality that so many of us lack.

A personal note;

We receive messages from people interested in organizing private parties / meetings and ask for information.

WE DO NOT ORGANIZE ANY PRIVATE PARTIES / MEETINGS, OUR CLUB IS NOT FOR RENT FOR PARTIES, AND WE DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL DATA OF OUR GUESTS!

We will wait until we safely re-open and we can guarantee the well-being of our customers and the use of all facilities.

Xx Club Mystique

More new restrictions FOR TENERIFE ONLY;

**ALL RESTAURANTS & BARS CLOSED AT 10PM EVERY DAY INCLUIDING CHRISTMAS EVE & OLD YEARS EVE!!!!!!

*The Government of the Canary Islands updates the containment measures for COVID19 to be applied after the end of the specific restrictions for Christmas

** The established restrictions will be activated at 00.00 hours on the 11th (Monday) and will remain in effect until January 24 (Sunday included), although they will be reviewed in the Governing Council next week

**The island of Tenerife, by staying at level 3, continues with the restrictions established so far

**The rest of the islands maintain the limitations in terms of capacity between non-cohabitants and freedom of movement at night depending on the alert level they are

**Gran Canaria and Lanzarote go to alert level two due to their upward trend

***You can consult the set of new containment measures for # COVID19 approved in the Governing Council this Thursday, January 7, here:

https://www3.gobiernodecanarias.org/noticias/canarias-actualiza-las-medidas-de-contencion-de-la-covid-19-con-restricciones-que-entran-en-vigor-el-lunes-11/

It's official, from sunday 17 January from 00.00 hours, the Gobierno Canaria has lowered the alert level in Tenerife to level 2, while in Gran Canaria it has raised it to level 3!!!!

Level 3 means:

22.00 to 06.00 curfew

Outdoor terraces only and max tables size of four

No bar entertainment where safety distances can't be respected

No household mixing

No family visits to hospital patients and OAP residence inhabitants unless authorised by a doctor

Travel to other islands restricted to essential reasons

Betting shops closed

Indoor sports and exercise not allowed

Individual outdoor exercise only

Public transport at 50% of capacity

Dear friends and clients of Club Mystique:

Update about Tenerife

The Canary Islands Government have announced, their confirmation after the extra Governing Council, that Tenerife will be in Level 2 restrictions from Monday January 18th.

That does not mean we can lower our guard and be free as we used to be, we still have to be alert!

In Level 2, nightclubs & discos still do not have permission to reopen and all restaurants most be closing before 11pm and curfew from 11pm till 06am.

We will reopen our club when we are allowed , with our normal openinghours and use of all facilities inside. We will wait until it is safe and we can guarantee the well-being of our customers.

DON'T WORRY - WE WILL BE BACK !!!

AND WE STAY IN TOUCH......

We ask everyone to remain positive and patient and above all accountability so that this complex situation is over as soon as possible and we can reconnect with the normality that so many of us lack.

A personal note;

We receive messages from people interested in organizing private parties / meetings and ask for information.

WE DO NOT ORGANIZE ANY PRIVATE PARTIES / MEETINGS, OUR CLUB IS NOT FOR RENT FOR PARTIES, AND WE DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL DATA OF OUR GUESTS!

We will of course keep you informed of new updates on this page, Google and social networks.

thank you for all the sweet messages and phone calls, we appreciate this very much !!

Stay healthy!

John & Nora, Club Mystique Tenerife

North Dublin

Thanks for the updates guys hoping we can visit your club again in may stay safe x

By *abmerseycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside North West

Hope to visit some time soon,flights re booked again so let's see what happens. Thanks for all the info

Ohhh how I miss you all lovely people

Let's hope with all things go well we will meet again in the summer again

Xx John & Nora, club Mystique Tenerife

"Ohhh how I miss you all lovely people

Xx John & Nora, club Mystique Tenerife "

Just got to say club Mystique is a brilliant club lovely and clean

With friendly staff we have visited quite a few times in the past both the old club and new

Hopefully you can bounce back from all this soon and carry on with your friendly Sevice

"Ohhh how I miss you all lovely people

Xx John & Nora, club Mystique Tenerife

Just got to say club Mystique is a brilliant club lovely and clean

With friendly staff we have visited quite a few times in the past both the old club and new

Hopefully you can bounce back from all this soon and carry on with your friendly Sevice

"

Thank you lovely couple we will meet again that's a promise we can make you all!!

We hope we can count on you all to help us with that xx Nora

The General Directorate of Public Health Canary Islands updated the traffic light without changes minimum till 11 February.

So Lanzarote will remain at level 4 and Gran Canaria at level 3, as the islands most affected by the pandemic.

Tenerife, Fuerteventura and El Hierro will continue at level 2

While La Palma and La Gomera are at level 1.

The curfew stays also

*in level 3, from 10pm till 6am

*in level 2, from 11pm till 6am

By *lassy2Couple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"The General Directorate of Public Health Canary Islands updated the traffic light without changes minimum till 11 February.

So Lanzarote will remain at level 4 and Gran Canaria at level 3, as the islands most affected by the pandemic.

Tenerife, Fuerteventura and El Hierro will continue at level 2

While La Palma and La Gomera are at level 1.

The curfew stays also

*in level 3, from 10pm till 6am

*in level 2, from 11pm till 6am

"

Sad times continue, can’t wait to get back to Tenerife & visit your club again, take care you guys.

The Canary government today, Thursday, February 11:

* Tenerife drops to level 1

* Gran Canaria stays in level 3

**EXTRA TEMPORARILY MEASUREMENTS BETWEEN Thursday February 11 at 24:00 till 24:00 on Sunday February 21, in the period in which the Carnival festivities are traditionally celebrated.

On all these days, family and social encounters of non-cohabitants on the islands will be limited to a maximum of people, depending on their alert levels.

* In the islands with level 1 and 2 (Tenerife, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro and Fuerteventura), the meetings will be of a maximum of 6 people.

* in level 3 (Gran Canaria), max.4 people.

* and in level 4 (Lanzarote and La Graciosa), only 2 people.

* These restrictions of the number of non-cohabiting people who may meet during the next ten days in spaces for public or private use, whether closed or outdoors.

**EXTRA is added the limitation of movement at night, which will be on all the islands between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.

**All other measurements that applied stay the same for all Islands.

www.gobiernodecanarias.org/principal/coronavirus

Sunday, February 21

The Ministry of Health has agreed, after analyzing the evolution of the indicators to raise the island of Tenerife to alert level 2 and lower Gran Canaria to this same level.

Alert level 2 (Tenerife and Gran Canaria)

*Limitation of the freedom of movement of people at night is restricted at night from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. every day.

*The permanence of groups of people is limited to a maximum of 6, except in the case of cohabitants. If the group includes both cohabiting and non-cohabiting people, it will not exceed max. 6 people.

*Specific measures for hotels, restaurants and terraces, bars and cafes. The number of diners per table is reduced to 6 people and closing before 23.00.

On the terraces or other outdoor spaces, maximum capacity will be 75% and 50% indoors, with a maximum authorized of 2 people at the bar, with a safety distance between them of 2 meters.

*On the terraces or other open-air spaces dependent on the establishment, activities that encourage not maintaining interpersonal safety distance or not wearing masks, such as dances, karaoke, etc., are prohibited.

**NIGHTCLUBS & DISCOS STAY CLOSED ?

**New level alerts for Canary Islands, from Monday 15th March at 00.00 hours for minimum 14 days!

LEVEL 1: La Palma, La Gomera y El Hierro

LEVEL 2: Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote y La Graciosa

The Canary Islands Government spokesperson, Julio Perez, has announced this afternoon, after the Governing Council meeting, that the data for Tenerife and Gran Canaria does not warrant a move to alert Level 3, so the two islands will stay at Level 2, but with extra restrictions that will come into affect at 00.00H on Monday.

These reinforced measures basically consist of an advance of the curfew, from 11:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and a reduction in the authorized capacity in private meetings and hospitality businesses from six to four people!

Consulta los detalles aquí: https://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/principal/coronavirus/semaforo/

NEW UPDATE:

The Government of the Canary Islands yesterday March 18, agreed to raise Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura to risk level 3 (red traffic light), while Lanzarote will remain at 2, and the islands of La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro remain at level 1.

Starting at 00:00 next Monday, March 22. However, all the islands, regardless of their levels, will be subject to new measures on the occasion of Easter from 00:00 on March 26 to 24:00 on April 9.

RESTRICTIONS

The restrictions imply a curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., maximum groups of four people, except cohabitants.

Level 3 also includes the prohibition of consuming inside bars and restaurants, as well as in their bars, and a 50% capacity outside and on the terrace.

There is a perimeter closure in these islands, only being able to enter and leave except for just cause in any of the cases included in Royal Decree 996 (work, care for a dependent family member, return to a family home or booking a hotel accommodation, among others) .

MODIFICATIONS

On the other hand, the Government of the Canary Islands has decided to correct some elements regulated at level 3. Regardless of the alert levels in which each island is, food will be allowed to be served at home until midnight.

**It's not the news we wanted to hear, getting a little frustrated but I keep you all informed

XO XO Nora

By *lassy2Couple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"NEW UPDATE:

The Government of the Canary Islands yesterday March 18, agreed to raise Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura to risk level 3 (red traffic light), while Lanzarote will remain at 2, and the islands of La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro remain at level 1.

Starting at 00:00 next Monday, March 22. However, all the islands, regardless of their levels, will be subject to new measures on the occasion of Easter from 00:00 on March 26 to 24:00 on April 9.

RESTRICTIONS

The restrictions imply a curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., maximum groups of four people, except cohabitants.

Level 3 also includes the prohibition of consuming inside bars and restaurants, as well as in their bars, and a 50% capacity outside and on the terrace.

There is a perimeter closure in these islands, only being able to enter and leave except for just cause in any of the cases included in Royal Decree 996 (work, care for a dependent family member, return to a family home or booking a hotel accommodation, among others) .

MODIFICATIONS

On the other hand, the Government of the Canary Islands has decided to correct some elements regulated at level 3. Regardless of the alert levels in which each island is, food will be allowed to be served at home until midnight.

**It's not the news we wanted to hear, getting a little frustrated but I keep you all informed

XO XO Nora

"

Thank you for all the updates, lets hope the situation soon improves, can’t wait to get back to Tenerife & your lovely club. xx

"NEW UPDATE:

RESTRICTIONS

MODIFICATIONS

XO XO Nora

Thank you for all the updates, lets hope the situation soon improves, can’t wait to get back to Tenerife & your lovely club. xx"

We stay positive, not easy but we are convinced that after easter things will change fast. Let's hope vaccinations go quickly and we all can start living again xxx

By *ornyCouple17Couple  over a year ago

IPSWICH

"Hi, we are John and Nora, owners of swinger club mystique in Tenerife, San Eugenio. Our club exist for nearly 11 years and we are proud that all of you "fabbers" have visiting our club for many years all year round. We like to organize some "Fab party nights" and like your opinion what nights...couples only or mixed for couples & singles (limited)??

Afcores you're very welcome to visit our club all year round from 10pm every Tuesday till Friday is mixed for couples & singles and Saturday couples only night.

Give us your feedback, xxx John & Nora "

(Fem) We're so new to the concept of a swinging holiday, and was only introduced to it on another thread re Gran Canaria and we got pointed in the direction of the "Spanish Forum"

We literally can't wait to book something up!

So excited! X

"Hi, we are John and Nora, owners of swinger club mystique in Tenerife, San Eugenio. Our club exist for nearly 11 years and we are proud that all of you "fabbers" have visiting our club for many years all year round. We like to organize some "Fab party nights" and like your opinion what nights...couples only or mixed for couples & singles (limited)??

(Fem) We're so new to the concept of a swinging holiday, and was only introduced to it on another thread re Gran Canaria and we got pointed in the direction of the "Spanish Forum"

So excited! X "

Ufff Can't wait to have a party and show you arround xxx Nora

By *ornyCouple17Couple  over a year ago

IPSWICH

So excited! X

Ufff Can't wait to have a party and show you arround xxx Nora "

xx

WEARING A MASK ON THE BEACH OR AT SWIMMING POOL WHILE SUNBATHING IS NOT MANDATORY IN CANARY ISLANDS!!!!!!

please do not believe everything you read on social media

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Seven new points will be enabled in Tenerife before the end of this month | These point will have the capacity to vaccinate about 11.000 vaccines a day on the island.

This will become a mass vaccination center against the coronavirus. Before the end of April, the schedule set by the Health Administration to start up these large infrastructures throughout the Archipelago will be fulfilled.

The Government of the Canary Islands considers that, with the resources available to the autonomous community, between 25,000 and 30,000 daily doses can be supplied. In case of administering 25,000 doses a day, herd immunity would be achieved in 128 days (four months and eight days).

At this moment in the Canary Islands there are 109.212 people fully protected against Covid-19 while another 105.456 have received at least the first dose.

To acquire herd immunity off 70% of those vaccinated, the Canary Islands must vaccinate 1.871.033 people, something that they hope to achieve by the end of the summer.

Latest Corona news Thursday 8 April;

All islands will remain at the same alert level as they were before Easter week as there are no significant changes in epidemiological indicators, as confirmed today by the Canarian Executive spokesman, Julio Pérez, after the meeting of the Council of Government.

Level 1; La Palma, El Hierro and La Gomera.

Level 2; Lanzarote and La Graciosa.

Level 3; Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura.

They will review next Thursday 15 April!

New published today March 15:

Onfortunately Gran Canaria and Tenerife will stay in Level 3 (Red). The government will review week by week now!

[Removed by poster at 22/04/21 18:00:19]

!!!Officially published, Updated alert levels:

* Alert level 1: La Palma and La Gomera.

* Alert level 2: El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and La Graciosa.

* Alert level 3: Tenerife and Gran Canaria.

This will be in effect from Friday April 3 until April 29.

*** THE ONLY CHANGES TO LEVEL 3 RESTRICTIONS ARE;

CURFEW IS NOW 23:00PM SO BARS AND RESTAURANTS CAN STAY OPEN AN EXTRA HOUR FROM TOMORROW.

AND TRAVEL BETWEEN ISLANDS IS PERMITTED,REGARDLESS OF LEVEL 3, BUT WITH A NEGATIVE COVID TEST!!

More info: https://cutt.ly/5vLtQev

By *exyjellytotsCouple  over a year ago

home of the dragon

Be over mid June all being well

Can't say if we're reopening in June....all depends on the restrictions.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/21 17:34:22]

!! BREAKING NEWS !!

¦ Gran Canaria drops to Level 2, Fuerteventura to Level 1

¦ Tenerife stays in Level 3.

Tenerife’s data will be reassessed again on Tuesday (May 4th) and if trend is downwards, will be reduced to Level 2

Published today Thursday April 29

By *illy5Man  over a year ago

conwy

Great news hopefully by october might be close to normal

!! Tenerife goes to alert level 2 after improving its epidemiological indicators in recent days.

?The alert level change takes effect today Tuesday May 4

•You can check restrictions by level and branch on this website here: https://cutt.ly/Tbv1Izp

chelmsford

Great news!

North Dublin

excellent news

By *assion wagonMan  over a year ago

Halifax

So looking forward to going to your club when I come over

Ángel Víctor Torres announces that the Governing Council has agreed to maintain the current restrictions in Canarias before the decision of the Government of Spain to end the state of alarm: "We take this agreement because we want to continue with the decrease in the number of infections" .

The President of the Canary Islands details that the Governing Council agreement will be published this Friday, May 7, in the BOC for its entry into force on Saturday and will be sent to the Superior Court of Justice of the Canary Islands for ratification.

That means no changes in restrictions at this moment as he was saying earlier, Torres only want to lower restrictions as 60/70% of population in Canary islands are vaccinated!

They are starting now today with vaccination of the age group 59-50 years.....

He is very shore we will reach the 70% in July 2021.

Xxx Nora

BRAKING NEWS!

The Contentious-Administrative Chamber of the Superior Court of Justice of the Canary Islands has rejected maintaining the curfew in the archipelago, and the perimeter closure with the limitation of entry and exit of people in those islands that are in Levels 3 or 4.

Likewise, it has ratified the limitation of a maximum number of people in family and social gatherings who do not live together in public and private places, both indoors and outdoors, as reported by the TSJC.

More to follow...

By *den_GCCouple  over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"BRAKING NEWS!

The Contentious-Administrative Chamber of the Superior Court of Justice of the Canary Islands has rejected maintaining the curfew in the archipelago, and the perimeter closure with the limitation of entry and exit of people in those islands that are in Levels 3 or 4.

Likewise, it has ratified the limitation of a maximum number of people in family and social gatherings who do not live together in public and private places, both indoors and outdoors, as reported by the TSJC.

More to follow... "

Let's see what the supreme court says...

LATEST NEWS!!

AS OF NOW THERE IS NO CURFEW IN THE CANARY ISLANDS!

ALL OTHER RESTRICTIONS, CAPACITIES, DISTANCING,MASK WEARING, TIMES OF CLOSING FOR BARS AND RESTAURANTS, NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WHO CAN MEET IN PUBLIC OR PRIVATE, ETC EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS THE SAME!

??? The Government of the Canary Islands maintains all the measures activated at this time except for the curfew. Julio Pérez remarks that "everything else remains the same." The Executive prepares the appeal before the Supreme Court, which may be presented in the next three days.

More to follow......

The closure of the bars and restaurant business is extended until midnight.

The islands that, like Tenerife and gran Canaria, are at alert level 2, will have their premises open until 00:00

one hour more than until now!

This change will come into force once it is published in the Official Gazette of the Canary Islands.

More to follow.....

chelmsford

"The closure of the bars and restaurant business is extended until midnight.

The islands that, like Tenerife and gran Canaria, are at alert level 2, will have their premises open until 00:00

This change will come into force once it is published in the Official Gazette of the Canary Islands.

More to follow....."

Great news!

More to follow.....

Great news! "

Yes, really hope to reopen soon.... the president of Canary Islands didn't rule out that he Allows bars, nightclubs & discos to reopen till 2 am in summer, so July/August.....

Will keep you all informed xx Nora

By *oonsterblue74Man  over a year ago

WHITLEY BAY

We have booked for July. Hopefully can get over.

Fleetwood

Great news

chelmsford

More to follow.....

Great news!

Yes, really hope to reopen soon.... the president of Canary Islands didn't rule out that he Allows bars, nightclubs & discos to reopen till 2 am in summer, so July/August.....

Will keep you all informed xx Nora "

It all sounds very positive!

Things will change rapidly, they starting vaccinating age between 40-49 somewhere next week!

Had mine yesterday jejeje

By mid June the vaccination passport comes and people who are vaccinated 2x van travel with this. Or with PCR test......

Hope restrictions with nightclubs will change soon, still hoping to reopen in July/August

North Dublin

excellent news can't wait to travel

Published today!

The island Gran Canaria passes to alert level 1 (green) after improving its epidemiological indicators.

Tenerife and Lanzarote continue at level 2 (Orange)

El Hierro, La Gomera, La Palma and Fuerteventura, remain at level 1 (green)

*More info: https://cutt.ly/tnifvOa

Reviewed again June 3, let's hope Tenerife is doing better then

By *ibertinelady053Woman  over a year ago

London

19/08-28/08 on a Tenerife with partner. Looking for a couple, single guy or group.

Hi Coming out I January defo will be visiting one off the nights

[Removed by poster at 11/08/21 22:13:58]